Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning All!

Boy you've all been really busy over the weekend...

I did manage the ironing lol, and strawberry picking. Other than that I did very little yesterday - My back was so sore and ended up snoozing on the sofa for quite a while...

Back still a little sore today, but no where near as bad. I'd better get a move on as I've the school run to do, and I'm still in my dressing gown. I'm so glad I'm not at work today lol..

Enjoy the day!! Take care ladies xxxx

Hope your back feels better soon eswift.

Im sat awaiting Tesco delivery, going to write and complain to them later about inadequacies of their site.

Got some more cash in paypal today so OH has taken parcels to post office and it means \i have some more funds for baby / maternity shopping.

:shock: its taken me 30mins to catch up on all the wkend posts!!!
Check out the :blue: to :pink: ratio!! Maybe my pink ration is hidden in those yellows somewhere then? Ill find out in 18 weeks I guess!?! :rofl:

Hope youre all well and had a good wkend!

Chaos :cloud9: Autumn's video of her kicking you was awesome!!

OH felt Li'l Pudd'n kicking last night. Was the first time, really, apart from a very teensy "Oh I might have felt something" the other day. Baby was well going for it! I then had a crap night's sleep cos I kept rolling on to my back and thinking "No, gotta go back on my side". But I don't WANT to sleep on my side - my back's comfy!

Luvvin' this sunshine, BTW :)

Hiya bumpkins :D

Just back from seeing my consultant and it went really well.

Amy will be born by C-Section on 09/10/09 and at the same time as having her i will be sterilised :D The only reason he wont be able to do the sterilisation is if Amy decides to come out before 37 weeks. I didnt even have to fight to be sterilised which amazed me. But i am so happy about it.

Off to have some lunch now, catch you all in a while xxx

Hiya bumpkins :D

Just back from seeing my consultant and it went really well.

Amy will be born by C-Section on 09/10/09 and at the same time as having her i will be sterilised :D The only reason he wont be able to do the sterilisation is if Amy decides to come out before 37 weeks. I didnt even have to fight to be sterilised which amazed me. But i am so happy about it.

Off to have some lunch now, catch you all in a while xxx

I am glad your consultant went well :) :hugs:

Good afternoon ladies,

Hope we're all enjoying this sunsine...it's glorious. I hope that it's the same all over too as hubby is on his way back from the ferry as we speak! :happydance: I cannot wait to see him. He called me at 8am to tell me he had made the ferry......just and was on his way home...I'm so giddy I'm making him lots of cakes and a steak for tea. (It must be love!)

I'm also very much in love with my baby...apart from the fact that I got woken up at 5.15am by kicking and s/he proceeded to kick for an hour solid and I could NOT get back to sleep....just laid in bed watching Frasier! :rofl:

I'm also really chuffed as the play arch I won last week arrived in the most ingenious parcel I had ever seen...it looked like a space-ship! :rofl: But it's all in perfect nick...I think one of the toys is missing but there's still 3 on there and I'm sure you can get replacements etc if needs be. Not back for 1/3 of the normal price!! :happydance: I will put a piccy up later as I'm so proud of it...but hubby has the camera so I have to wait for him to get home. Also, it's huge and takes up the whole of the dining table, good job I cleared it yesterday!! :rofl:

Have a good afternoon ladies. I'm going to put the rest of my shopping away and then get on with some baking. Going to make some bread too as I'm in that kind of mood!

really glad they didnt put up a fight with you baby.love.

Pleased it went well! Not long to go now! We have reached the peak and are running down the otherside now!!

Mornin'!

Gah I was wide awake at 7am. My day off! BOO.

I was laying on my side last night and kinda had my hand under me on my waist and got booted hard. It was so hard I clearly felt it was a little foot haha.

Maffie ~ I used to like tesco online shopping for the convenience, but they used to deliver some crap. They'd throw raw meat in with other foods (annoys the CRAP out of me) my eggs would be broken and its like if I ask them to choose some fresh meat, they'd go in and get the shittiest bit they could find!

Honeysunshine ~ That will teach you to have a life and be away from the forums for a couple days!! :rofl:

Colsy ~ Congrats on the kicks :)

Baby.Love ~ Glad you had a good appointment.

Aimee ~ Yay for returning hubbies. :hugs:

Ok I need breakfast!

Hi girls.....

random thoughts about re-upholstering furniture and how to make lilac furniture fit into a yellow room....still haven't figured that one out. (can you paint plastic? :rofl:)

I've made a dozen chocolate chip cookies and a humungus loaf of bread! :happydance:

Hubby will be home in about 1 hour. I really should go and get changed....I look like i've been in a flour fight! :rofl:

I'm not...i'm too giddy! :rofl:

Got steak and chips with grilled toms, mushrooms and peppercorn sauce for tea....I'm spoiling hubby, can you tell?! :rofl:

I've got a spare steak HoneySunshine....shall I set a place at the table? (that's if you eat steak...I can never remember who's a veggie!...nappy brain well and truly!!)

Hey girls. May have slightly overdone it today. Took Harri to an indoor play centre here and was chasing him all over a massive soft play thingy over 3 floors.....got incredibly hot and OH said I was purple in the face lol cos I had apparantly gone past the red in the face stage of hotness! Feeling somewhat knackered now and had quite alot of back ache so have been relaxing on the bed since we got home. Drank loads while I was there as well lol. Baby has been kicking loads though.

Ooo and we bought a doppler today woohoo! Just got the Summer Prenatal Listening System for £30 from Mothercare but cant wait to use it. Forgot to buy a stupid battery when we went to pick up our photos though so have to wait til I go to Tescos to get one lol.

Keerthy congrats on the moving yay! We will have to meet up so I can show you around Oxford.

Aimee youve made me really not want my dinner and want what youre having!!

:rofl:

Oh no!!

Hi bumpkins!!!

How is everyone?

Got my buggy today :happydance: I went with the bugaboo cameleon in red and I absolutely love it!! Do you think red will be ok for boy or girl as we are team yellow???

I seem to be getting loads of heart palpitations (sp?) and really bad heartburn and lots and lots of kicks!!! Im sure everyone is the same, maybe not the palpitations, maybe that isnt normal??

Anyhoo, off to make some tea, Aimee-lou I am jealous and drooling, and I have nothing that nice in..........steak tomorrow for sure!!

Take care girlies!

x

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone is due the 17th of october? How far along are you?

Was just cheching my notes and they have me down as 23 weeks on thursday but due on the 17th, but I think my due date should be earlier if I am 23 weeks. Getting so confused :dohh:

Chaos can you change my date on the front page please as Amy is coming on the 9th now :happydance:
Thanks hun xxx

Hey girls:)
Just checking in quickly.
Had a wonderful dinner out last night...opted for iced tea, Chaos, but next time I have a fake beer(probably on vacation) I will for sure have one for you!LOL
Going to see my Dad in a week and a half and his big question to me was what do I want to eat when I am there!:rofl:
When Mom was alive she always handled the grocery list, so he lives a lot like a bachelor, now, bless his heart:) He was concerned with buying food for the pregnant lady. Gave me a good chuckle, but after 4 kids, I guess he knows about pregnant women and their food:rofl:
I am ready for some time off, let me just say. Work is becoming an challenge. The concentration part is the worst. I was in an appointment this morning and little man was going NUTS. It was really hard to pay attention to anythig being said because at the center of every thought or point made there was a big kick or punch.:rofl:
Hope everyone is having a good day!
I am back to work.

Im so excited. Only 1 more sleep and 1 night shift before we find out the sex of our baby (providing it doesnt decide it needs to have its legs crossed lol!) Got the Summer Prenatal Listening device...and Titch was kicking so much that we couldnt hear its heartbeat...just lots of kicks lol. Going to try again in a bit when hopefully its gone to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->