Official October Team Bumpkins

Im so excited. Only 1 more sleep and 1 night shift before we find out the sex of our baby (providing it doesnt decide it needs to have its legs crossed lol!) Got the Summer Prenatal Listening device...and Titch was kicking so much that we couldnt hear its heartbeat...just lots of kicks lol. Going to try again in a bit when hopefully its gone to sleep.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that LO cooperates!
It's funny, too..I was trying to have a listen in today, too, and LO was not into it at all. Just a bunch of thudding and stuff:rofl:
I can feel him moving around, but would be nice if my doppler at least appeared useful at this point!:rofl:

Hi, was just wondering if you're having any luck with your summer doppler?

A friend from work has given loaned me one but I still haven't picked up a heartbeat with it, just whoosing sounds. They seem to get mixed reviews online,
not sure whether to persevere with it or try bidding on the angel sounds one on ebay.

Let me know how you get on please :)

Good morning all...

It's nearly time for work, urgh! I'm so tired today I'm carrying a wiggle bum and have spent most of last night awake tossing and turning; it's nice feeling the wiggles but I'm shattered now... Just no pleasing some people...

The clouds breaking nicely here, hope we're in for a lovely day...

Best leg it for work, take care all. Have a lovely day...

Morning all bad night here, couldn't seem to settle. Going to have a nice chilling day again!. I noticed when I put a tshirt on for bed last night it was way too small on my belly. I keep thinking I dont have a bump but OH says i have. Guess I shoud take a picture soon.

Wow... im never gonna be able to keep track of this group. U girls all talk soooooooooo much lol Hope all are well tho :)

Morning sexy bumpkins ;)

I am super happy today, Nathan saw my tummy moving about when Amy was having her morning stretch and kick :cloud9: He has felt her a few times just never seen my tummy actually move.

Waiting to bid on a 0-3 bundle at the mo and then gotta get sorted to get Ethan from pre-school... Catch you all soon xxxxx

Morning sexy bumpkins ;)

I am super happy today, Nathan saw my tummy moving about when Amy was having her morning stretch and kick :cloud9: He has felt her a few times just never seen my tummy actually move.

Waiting to bid on a 0-3 bundle at the mo and then gotta get sorted to get Ethan from pre-school... Catch you all soon xxxxx

awww thats wicked :) Joani loves it too... OH however thinks its freaky and tells me to put it away :rofl:..this being number 3 you would think he would get used to it!! :rofl:

Got my buggy today :happydance: I went with the bugaboo cameleon in red and I absolutely love it!! Do you think red will be ok for boy or girl as we are team yellow???

We picked up our Bug Cameleon on Sunday evening. Ours is red and "sand" - i.e. beige. (Why do they make up these colour names?!) Did you buy yours brand new? Ours looks brand new but it is actually two years old - my eBay purchase of the year, I do believe :)

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone is due the 17th of october? How far along are you?

Was just cheching my notes and they have me down as 23 weeks on thursday but due on the 17th, but I think my due date should be earlier if I am 23 weeks. Getting so confused :dohh:

Hi ZNwinnie, my notes say I'm due on the 17th and I'll be 23weeks this coming Saturday. So, that either means I'm really due on the 19th, or you're really due on the 15th. To be honest, it don't make a lot of difference - only one in twenty babies turns up on the due date. With a mid-October due date such as ours, you can assume that baby will arrive at some point during October, assuming there's no problems. HTH xx

Znwinnie - nope still havnt had any luck. Just heard lots of kicking again last night. But then again this baby is very active so its a fun trial trying to find a time when its not kicking around to see if we can find the heartbeat lol. Im not too concerned atm cos we are only 22 weeks and it does say it will pick it up sometime between 21 and 28 weeks.

Morning ladies !! Hope you are all well ! I am so tired today I could cry. I did not sleep much last night and I was so close to ringing in sick today but I was on days hols yesterday so think that may have been a bit cheeky !!

I went to the spa and hotel on sunday for the night with my girlfriends.. We had a lovely time. Me and my friend are both preggers so we shared a room and the other 3 shared. Was nice and relaxing. Just what I needed.

Only 3 more weeks till my holidays I cant wait ...

:hug:

Oh sounds lush Lindak!

Sounds like what I need! :) ....but cant see it happening :rofl: :dohh:

Oh sounds lush Lindak!

Sounds like what I need! :) ....but cant see it happening :rofl: :dohh:

It was so nice , they booked me in for a facial and manicure.. And of of my other girl friends gave me my bday pressie and it a voucher for a spa aswell .. So i will be using that very soon for a pregnancy massage.

Hi ladies,

I've just got time to post a quick message before I pop off to the Dr's to find out about whether I'll be signed off for the remainder of my pregnancy....fingers crossed as just the thought of going back to work makes me come out in a cold sweat (before anyone laughs, I'm not lazy, just stressed!) - I would actually love to go back to 'work' just not there.....wonder if Tesco's would take me on for 2 months? :rofl:

Anyhoo, hubby brought some stuff back from Ireland including the most adorable top for bubs. It's 0-6 months so we may get some wear out of it, and the matching socks! :rofl:....and I've managed to take a piccy of the Humungus play arch that arrived from ebay. It's Huuuuuge!
I will do another bump shot tomorrow....I'll be 22 weeks eeeeeek!

Btw for the aldies who are interested, it's my hearing interview at work tomorrow at 10am. I'm so nervous and my palpitations have made a re-appearance. :hissy: I'll update my thread this afternoon once I know what's going on with the Dr's etc.

Thanks ladies and have a lovely day! xx

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
awww aimee I love the t-shirt. Good luck at the doctors I need to go back on the 30th to see if they will keep me signed off. Just think stuff em, they dont deserve you

Mornin' Girls,

Well what a shitty nights sleep. Just couldn't drop off.

I got the OB take 2 today. They had to reschedule me yesterday cause my OB had to go deliver 2 babies. You know this happens at everyone of my appointments. If I'm this lucky I should go play the lottery.

Littlekitten ~ How's the doppler?

Awayagain ~ Congrats on the buggy. I think red suits either sex.

Hey Znwinnie ~ I always use the pregnancy tickers on baby gaga to work out how far along people are haha. I put in your due date of 17th October and it tells me you are 22 weeks and 3 days along.
Regarding the doppler, the whooshing sounds will be the pulse in your placenta. Try looking lower down below your belly button. I'm 24 weeks along and even tho my womb is up at my ribs, its rare I find Autumns HB above by belly button. Put a good amount of gel on and try along your pubic hair line and a couple inches above. Keep the wand in one place but change its direction to North East South and West if that makes sense. The HB will be between I think its 120 and 160. (You can time for 15 seconds and x by 4) You might find that baby prefers a certain side of you. Autumn is always on the right! Let us know how it goes :)

Baby.Love ~ Updated the first page :)

Jlo ~ Congrats on 24 weeks!! :happydance:

Lindak ~ Oh I'm jealous of your spa treatment!

Aimee ~ That stuff is adorable. I was actually wondering about your hearing. Be sure to update us, I think it would be good for other pregnant wimmin to hear the outcome incase they get discrimiated against and know they are allowed to fight back. :hugs:

Ok I need to go get ready. Have a great day!

Thanks Maffie...hubby has said that I'm not going back anyway but I just want it all sorted now.

Right...I'm off the Dr's

And that top is gorgeous...I can't stop staring at it.

(Also slightly miffed. I was expecting 2 things from ebay today and the postie never came.....grrrrrrrr!)

I just wasn't sure what day to use for my countdown, but am just going to count as 23 weeks on thursday as thats what my notes say.

Have also told my work I wont start maternity to leave till end of sept/ beginning of oct but if my due date is creeping forward, I'll have to move this date too :happydance:

Littlekitten8- When my friend gave me the summer doppler he said they had no luck with it, and he couldn't even find his own heartbeat but I have read reviews of people who found it fine. As you say, depends on the baby, and where they're hiding!

Thanks Chaos, going to have another go today before work, will let you know.
Just been trying every few days as I know people can get quite stressed not findong one, but I can feel kicks so know she's in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->