Official October Team Bumpkins

Littlekitten I hope your shift flies by and enjoy your scan in the morning.

Hi! Im due on 15th october with a little boy and glad ive found some people due around same time as me!

x

Hiya Rayah :wave: yep - we're all due in October here!

Grab yourself a bumpkin sticker from front page (when youve made 10 posts) xx

Good Luck with the rest of your journey :hugs:

Hi Rayah123 and welcome to team bumpkins and team blue too!! Im starting to wonder why so many of us are having boys now! I feel so common :rofl:

Welcome to the October Bumpkins!

Girls! I just got a pair of jeans for bubs for £2.50! My ebay amnesty lasted a whole 4 days!! :rofl:

Girls, how many of you are buying cot bedding sets (quilt,bumper ect..)? Im just wondering if its really essential and just a few cellular blankets would be ok?

Girls, how many of you are buying cot bedding sets (quilt,bumper ect..)? Im just wondering if its really essential and just a few cellular blankets would be ok?

Thinking the same thing myself helz....yes the bumpers look nice but they serve no real function/purpose!!

Will be interested to see what people say.

Im thinking that they may make baby too hot or baby maybe able to pull it up over their face? Ive never used one before,just used blankets.

Evening girls,

I have 2 sets of cot bedding with bumpers etc, i love them and think they look pretty. baby is supposed to sleep at the bottom of the cot and the bumper goes at the top so no risks until bubs is moving about, and by then i remove them for safety reasons.

And Helz : E T H A N :rofl:

Got my buggy today :happydance: I went with the bugaboo cameleon in red and I absolutely love it!! Do you think red will be ok for boy or girl as we are team yellow???

We picked up our Bug Cameleon on Sunday evening. Ours is red and "sand" - i.e. beige. (Why do they make up these colour names?!) Did you buy yours brand new? Ours looks brand new but it is actually two years old - my eBay purchase of the year, I do believe :)

Hi Colsy, ours is second hand too, and 2years old! It is in immaculate condition, looks brand new, and I love it!! We got everything.... maxi cosy carseat and base, rain cover and rain cover for carseat, footmuff etc etc. for £350!! My bargain purchase of the year too!!!

Chaos can you change my date on the front page please as Amy is coming on the 9th now :happydance:
Thanks hun xxx

Yay, that's my LO's due date too. :)

Tho, at least you know Amy is defo coming that day... I'm still convinced my lil boy will be earlier than that, as almost all first babies come a week early on my side of the family. That being said, my OH was 10 days late, so maybe it'll even out & he'll end up being on time? lol.

Afternoon girls!

Just making dinner to be ready to eat for when we get back from child birth classes.

I had my 24 week OB app today. Went well. He gave me some Klonopin to help me sleep. I had this before I was pregnant because my sleeping is erratic at the best of times, but dumped them when I got pregnant because they can cause birth defects. As I'm past the developmental stage now its safe to take them again. The lowest does kicks my arse so I'm doing 1/2 a tab before bed. I can't wait to actually sleep! haha.

BP was 116/62 (High for me!!! lol), my fundal high was 25.5cm and I aint even going to tell you what I weigh, suffice to say I've put on 24lbs (2 stone nearly) :hissy:
Lucky for me tho it don't show anywhere but my bump. I've always been able to carry weight well like that.

My next OB is in 4 weeks and that will be my 28 week scan and glucose test :sick: Ah well, I've also got a 4D vanity scan booked for the same Saturday in that week. I can't wait to see what my little girl is going to look like.

Aimee ~ Excellent news about getting signed off! :)

LittleKitten ~ Congrats on finding the heartbeat! :happydance:

Hey Rayah! :) I'm adding you to the front page.

Ok I'm running behind bbl!

Morning all.... gosh ive just awoken from a dream where I couldn't change a nappy. (I've changed plenty of nappies before) Made me feel useless.

OH collected my parcel from the useless RM yesterday and its loads of Disney vests and rompers all very cute. Cant wait for my BIG delivery later in the week.

It seems to of cooled off here in Manchester so hoping i'll be more comfortable today

Morning ladies!

It's cooled off here too Maffie (I'm near York) so I'm hoping to get out in the garden today.

I am so nervous! Appointment is as 10 but I'm going in for 9 as I'm not sure when the Union guy is coming (sure it's 9.30 but my brain is paranoid!). I've been awake since 3.30am for nerves so I'm going to need a nap later! Wish me luck ladies! I think I'm going to need it!

I'm awaiting 3 parcels today so that will be something nice to come home to! :happydance:We may (dependent on what happens this morning) also be off shopping this afternoon to buy out Boots of baby things!! :happydance:

We will all be routing for you aimee.

hmmm i'd love to do some proper baby shopping but watching the pennys at the moment until OH's house is sold. I have a few gift cards for next and boots and some euros I could change so I might go spend those this week if I feel any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->