Official October Team Bumpkins

i really want a 4d scan now!!!!! do i have to wait til 27/28 weeks???

Im still on cloud 9, but having doubts on the I candy cherry pram now after reading so many bad reviews about wheels dropping off!!

Oh and Babylove..check out my sig :thumpup:

:wohoo: Great pick Helz x

Just got off the phone to my new landlord and its all systems GO! will be moving in about 6 weeks :happydance:

Hope you all had a good day xxx

I can't believe I've had to wait so long for my scan! 2 sleeps though and it's finally here :)

I have my mother and step-mother sniping about the other one being there though which is really annoying, I hate being in the middle. It's also got on to the birth debate as well, just because FOB isn't around they just assume that they get to be there, but they don't think the other one should be there, grr

I'm tempted to tell them both that I'm going on my own.

Good to see all of the bargains, love it! I dont think I've paid full price for anything yet. Dad has agreed to get the car seat AND moses basket too, bless

i really want a 4d scan now!!!!! do i have to wait til 27/28 weeks???

I had a 4D at 17 weeks as a gender scan. While it was great and you could see she was a baby, you couldn't really tell her apart from any other baby at that stage iykwim.

We're having at 29 weeks because the 4D place we went to said its best between 28-32 weeks as the babys features are fully formed and you "can see what you're getting" as she only needs to really put on weight now. Also between this time its not overly cramped in there yet, but after 32 weeks it starts getting so.

Afternoon ladies...or is it evening?

The interview went ok....I got my points accross and we just have to wait until next week for the verdict. So glad it's over!

We went to mothercare to celebrate with a bit of a blow-out....spent way too much money and got loads of nice stuff including the most gorgeous bath set that hubby found....has little fishes on it! Really sweet! Managed to get loads of stuff off the list so Yay for shopping!

Hope we all have had a good day! Thanks again for your support! xx

Yippeeeee for shopping!!
Still having doubts on the pram but hubby came in from work grinning from ear to ear..he'd stopped by the shop again on his way back from work and told them we'll have it!! He's going back in tommorow to pay for it (didn't have wallet on him) So..I'll just have to see how it goes and hope I don't have problem with it like many people seem to have.

Littlekitten- congrats on the blue bump & Panda, congrats on the little girl bump! :) Finally another girl in the bumpkins, LOL.
2 of my friends who I went to school with are due october & guess what they're having... more boys! It must be an october thing???

I just found out a colleague due on 2 November is having a boy, have another friend finding out next week.

I need cures for my chesty cold, doing head in.

Treated myself to some cowshed udderly gorgeous stretch mark cream today (got a voucher for boots from work) Anyway the stuff is divine.

Just come to have a :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: sorry ladies but sooo pd off today feel like worlds against me.

Hi Girls, just flew through the last few pages - hope everyone is good.

I fell over today - my foot went into a pothole on the pavement and I landed on my right knee and my phone in my hand :dohh:. I was in shock until I got to work. It really shook me up but I was really lucky - just felt like a bit of a donut.

Be careful girls - we need to take it easy! :hugs:

x

Im ok today hun thanks just was having a bad day yesterday!
Neon hope you ok :hugs: xx

Morning girls

Mumof4 :hugs: I'm sorry you are having a hard time babes, and i hope it all calms down for you xxx

Calling all Bumpkins

Please help me with my dilema

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...56-name-help-please-have-changed-my-mind.html

Amy is pretty much a no go now... So need your help :blush:
Thanks girls xxxxxx

Morning girls. Hope everyone is feeling better today. I've just got home from work and man am I glad about that. I'm so so tired. Want to just go to bed and sleep til tonight but I know its not a good idea so I'm gonna go sleep til 1 and then get up and go food shopping.

morning babylove, how come you have changed your mind ??? hope all is well

Sam it just doesnt fit for me anymore, i have felt like this for a couple of weeks but kept saying it to see if it fitted.

I am torn between 2 of the names on my poll but not revealing what ones yet xxx

Morning Ladies, Well I finally slept last night at last.. I am still tired but feel like I did get a full nights sleep at least.

baby.love: I love freya ... I am stuck on boy names at the moment one minute I like one name and the next I change my mind !! Arggg it drives you crazy doesnt it !! If baba was a girl it would have been so easy.. LOL

:hug:

Morning all!!

Baby.Love - I'm sorry to hear that you're having doubts about the babe's name; maybe when she arrives you know what suits her. I love the name Jessica Marie... If our's is a girl, we're going for Charlotte Helen.. Not sure for a boy - lol... I like Kyle Paul or Charles Paul, DS like's Jamie. But nothing set in stone so we can see what we get and what name suits... lol..

Anyway best go get out of my uniform...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->