Official October Team Bumpkins

Chaos can you change my date on the front page please as Amy is coming on the 9th now :happydance:
Thanks hun xxx

Yay, that's my LO's due date too. :)

Tho, at least you know Amy is defo coming that day... I'm still convinced my lil boy will be earlier than that, as almost all first babies come a week early on my side of the family. That being said, my OH was 10 days late, so maybe it'll even out & he'll end up being on time? lol.

:wohoo: Hey bump buddy!

Its crazy cause i noticed i am bump buddies with Msangie again! we were bump buddies before our dating scans.

Hope everyone is ok this morning? the sun is shining here and i am in the mood to clean.

Chaos thanks for changing my date on the front page hun x

On a crappy note, my new landlord hasnt been in touch after me sending an email to confirm all is still ok! we need to give a months notice next week so if i hear nothing by then we are staying here until next summer, and then we will look into moving again.

Have a good day ladies ... Catch you all later xxxx

Morning, babylove i hope you get the house sorted!! and we have no sun today, its raining here!!!! well im off to work , god 10 wks till i go on maternity leave!! seems like forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im loving all the countdowns to maternity leave and everyone's bargains! :wohoo:

I just feel very down and sad today :cry:

No reason :shrug: which in itself is annoying me :rofl: :cry:

Oh Honeysunshine :hugs: I have days like that where i just cry and feel sad, and the fact i am crying and sad makes me cry even more :dohh:

Blooming hormones xx

Hey Girls,

I haven't been on here for a while, I'm a 30th October gal!

Got my 20wk scan today at 10.20am - nervous!!!!

Hope to fnd out the sex too, if I had to say one way or the other I say it's a boy, but who knows!!

Keep you posted when we get back.

xx

Good Luck Panda!!

Keep us posted and ENJOY it!! I was too nervous to enjoy mine and regret it :hugs:

Well ladies....have had my scan....got a pic of the babys face....and confirmed that we are on TEAM BLUE! Now I'm off to bed cos I've got another night shift tonight grr.

Congrats on Team :blue: Littlekitten - why did I think you were sticking to team yellow?

Another blue bump for the bumpkins :shock: my pink one is defo hiding in amongst those yellows somewhere :happydance:

Hey Littlekitten congrats on your blue bump..

My girl is going to be spoilt for choice with all these boys being born in October!!

Well ladies....have had my scan....got a pic of the babys face....and confirmed that we are on TEAM BLUE! Now I'm off to bed cos I've got another night shift tonight grr.

Congratulations on Team BLUE!!!! :happydance:

Morning Ladies,

Well another restless night last night, I just so badly need a good nights sleep ! The weather is miserable in Dublin today, but on the bright side I got my tickets for my hols in the post !! Wooo hooo The countdown is on :happydance: 10 more working days to be precise !!

littlekitten- congrats and welcome to team blue !

:hug:

:happydance:I have got my 20 week scan tomorrow :happydance: at 10.45.

Been looking forward to it for what seems like ages but now starting to get nervous and hope eveything is OK with :baby:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Hi Colsy, ours is second hand too, and 2years old! It is in immaculate condition, looks brand new, and I love it!! We got everything.... maxi cosy carseat and base, rain cover and rain cover for carseat, footmuff etc etc. for £350!! My bargain purchase of the year too!!!

Sounds like we got almost identical bargains :) It's a great feeling isn't it? :happydance: Went to see my friend "darn sarf" last night for a very quick take-away and a handover of all her maternity/baby stuff. She had oodles more stuff to give away than we needed, but I've still come home with a shed load of baby kit. All I am after now is a Close Baby sling (to be bought off eBay). I am pleased to say that I haven't bought or been given a single brand-new item.

xx

Hi Colsy, ours is second hand too, and 2years old! It is in immaculate condition, looks brand new, and I love it!! We got everything.... maxi cosy carseat and base, rain cover and rain cover for carseat, footmuff etc etc. for £350!! My bargain purchase of the year too!!!

Sounds like we got almost identical bargains :) It's a great feeling isn't it? :happydance: Went to see my friend "darn sarf" last night for a very quick take-away and a handover of all her maternity/baby stuff. She had oodles more stuff to give away than we needed, but I've still come home with a shed load of baby kit. All I am after now is a Close Baby sling (to be bought off eBay). I am pleased to say that I haven't bought or been given a single brand-new item.

xx

I love a bargain Colsy......who dosent :D We are the same, we are been given soooooo much stuff for free, and buying lots of other 2nd hand stuff on good old ebay! We still havent got our cotbed, only thing we are buying brand new as it will be a gift from granny! I have gone from having nothing to almost everything in a matter of weeks......so exciting, all the baby stuff coming into our house makes it so real, like the bump dosent give it away :dohh: !! x

Mornin' Girls,

Wow I had some odd odd dreams last night, it was kinda a nightmare dream .. silly pregnancy brain! Even tho I woke up 4 times I feel I slept a little better last night for the first time in a week and don't quite want to punch the worlds face in anymore :rofl:

I go back to work today after 5 days off. I really don't want to. Ah well only 2.5 work days then off then I go part time and the most I'll have to do in a day is 6 hours :) 830 - 100 or 100 to 630. Not bad! And then of course I finish totally on the 13th August.

Aimee ~ by my 730am maths brain it should be 1230noon back home .. I hope this means your meeting is over. I hope it went really well for you, I'm looking forward to hear your post on it. :hugs:

Littlekitten ~ Congrats on the boy bump! I'll update the front page after work (running late)

Hey Panda 79 ~ Good luck today!

Thrussle ~ Hey and welcome! I'll add you to the front page of this thread tonight (If you click page 1, it will show you who is due when and what they are having )
Welcome to the 1st October club ;) I don't think I'll make it to then either, I think shes gonna kick her way out at the beginning of September. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl

Ok I have to go drag my not-wanting-to-go-to-work-butt in the shower. Have a great day ladies! :hugs:

Hey girls,

Back from scan - all was well - phew!!

And Lily's going to have a SISTER:))) So we're bringing up the numbers for team pink and mummy's intuition was wrong! Hubby's pleased as he thinks we won't have to buy anymore clothes- that's what he thinks!

Hiya Ladies and Bumps

Had to go and get checked out last night as had a horrible pain all down my right side really low down, been told they cant see a reason for it apart from placenta being low and bubs head resting on it. Just been told to rest and if pain gets worse go in again, im feeling better today just a bit strange and kicks are bit painful, i think maybe its cause im doing to much and been really stressed since my scan.

Hope everyone is ok, you ladies do get some bargains dont you xx

Lots of scans happening around now!
Littlekitten, welcome to team blue!!
Panda, congratulations on a little girl!

Ive had my scan this morning too, dangly bit still there so confirmed member of team blue!! I will add pics on later. Im smitten once again,his little face..little cute nose..ahhhhhhhhh I can't wait to meet him!

Mumof4, glad you are ok, try take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->