Official October Team Bumpkins

Girls i am wanting to call her

Freya Louise Love

But my OH isnt keen :cry:

I love it !! I have always liked that name ... Look us ladies are good at manipulating our oh's Im sure he will come around if he get him at the right moment !! :blush:

Yep, tell him we all agree as well :)

It's got a really nice meaning as well, and being named after a goddess is something a little girl will love

Thanks Girls

I told him it means Goddess of Love and with our surname being Love its the perfect name lol.

I'm sure i can find ways of convincing him ;)

Hi ladies,

baby.love - I like all the names in your poll (especially Aimee! :rofl:) ut Freya is lovely. My cousin's little girl is freya and it's quite an unusual name I think.

Well I needed my sleep obviously. I only got up half an hour ago. Probably due to all the stress yesterday. Apparently according to hubby when he woke up to go to work bubs was awake and going mental and I just slept through it all! :rofl:

Still, today I have the tasks of washing and Ironing again....I don't know where it comes from...we're just 2 adults and a dog (I'm not washing the baby stuff until I need to pack my hosptial bag) yey we still manage to create mountains of the stuff! :rofl:

We also bought some tester pots of paint while out yesterday so today we're going to take down the border in the 'nursery' and put them on the walls. We know we either want cream or yellow....but there are literally hundred of them! We bought 5 yesterday as we thought any more and we could probably do the whole room in stripes!! :rofl:

Have a good day ladies!

A xx

:wohoo:

Girls he agreed.. My baby girl is 100% being called Freya Louise Love. It is perfect and everytime i say it i am smiling .. Its the perfect name for my little goddess :cloud9:

I like the name, Babylove...very cute:D
Its actually a pretty uncommon name here in the US, so I would steal it, but I don't think my son would be too into that!:rofl:
Speaking of the names, that is just one more thing on a long list of stuff that we need to get moving on.
All of you with your nesting, where is my nesting instinct?!!??
In my defense, I am working my butt off so when I am done I just want to sit. Got no energy for much else.
Also got no money.
Well not totally broke, but really trying to budget and not spend savings!
That is not working out well for me.
We are going to have to dip if we are going to start getting some things.(the bigger stuff)
I think if we get our crib, dresser, and rocker, then we will probably hold out on everything else as long as we can.
I am really hoping we'll get a travel system as a gift, but who knows.
Other than that, we can get along with those things and a lot of smaller inexpensive items.
All I seem to want to buy is clothes.

All of you with your nesting, where is my nesting instinct?!!??

Don't worry - I haven't found mine yet either!

I think me and the oh jumped the gunn already, the nursery is painted and fully furnised and we have most of the accesories. We planned to spend about £20 a week on stuff (oh is paid weekly) and with gifts etc we have done quite well.

Mornin' Loves,

25 weeks today! 1 more week and I'll be in the 3rd trimester :happydance:

So after the Pharmacy refused to give me the Klonopin (covering their own backs because of the threat of fetal defect in the 1st tri, I'm like, what? Its going to magically transform my fully developed all be it small baby back in to an egg and give it a birth defect?!) I called my OB. They offered to call the Pharmacy, but I asked if Tylonal PM was ok to take (OTC thing) and they said yes. The dose is 2, but that kicks my butt the next day so I just took one. I slept and woke up ONCE to pee. ONCE. omg. It was SO nice to actually sleep for the first time in a week haha. I no longer feel like bitch slapping the world :rofl:

Today is my last full time day at work. I'm so excited. Its hard going to be there from 8-6.

Thrussell ~ I added you to the front page, let me know the sex if you know it :)

Kte ~ I added you also!

Panda ~ Congratulations on the pink bump! MORE GIRLS!!! bwahah. I added you to the first page :)

Mumof42009 ~ I hope you're feeling better today and Bub is ok. :hugs: Tell that silly old world to bugger off and give it a bitchslap.

Helz ~ Congratulations on the blue bump :)

Aimee ~ I'm glad the interview went well. How crap is that having to wait a week. Grr! (I'm so impatient haha, its a wonder I'm coaping with being pregnant :rofl:)

Maffie ~ How are you feeling today?

Neon ~ How are you today? I hope not too bruised. Did you get checked by your MW because of the fall? Maybe just call and let them know what happened to be on the safe side. :hugs:

Baby.Love ~ I voted. I chose Amelie. I just love how it sounds. I think Freya Louise is pretty too, I'm glad OH agreed with you :)

DJgirl ~ Yes do get a wriggle on with lil shreks name! :p Oh stop spending all your money at baby gap and you'l be in great shape :rofl:

Ok I need some fooood

Baby love i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you talked him around then!!! well done

25 week bumpage!

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/25weeks.jpg

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Forum%20uploads/25weekf.jpg <<< I think I'm starting to get that line under my tummybutton!

yeah you can definitly see your line chaos. wow i love bumps :)

:wohoo:

Girls he agreed.. My baby girl is 100% being called Freya Louise Love. It is perfect and everytime i say it i am smiling .. Its the perfect name for my little goddess :cloud9:

My bro has a book on Norse mythology which tell the whole story of Freya & Odin & the other Norse Gods- if you do def call her freya, I would def recommend getting the stories for her :)

Gorgeous bump Chaos! Hope your last day at work goes well
BabyLove..so glad your OH came round to the name Freya..its very pretty..brings up images of pink lacy girly things! I know what u mean about saying the name and smiling..Im 100% on Ethan now but got a mental block on middle names. Thinking James,but having done abit of research, I see that name suggested alot as a middle name for Ethan, so I think it would make the name too common iyswim.
I have my pram and it's gorgeous!! Have had a good play around with it,it just needs a baby to go in it now...oh it's sooooo long away yet :hissy:
Ive also come to the really hard decision of telling my friend I won't be going to see Take That next week so sell my ticket! We were ooriginally going to Manchester (90mins away) by car,another friend was driving,she volunteered! But then out of the blue the other day I get a phonecall asking me to do the driving seein as Im pregnant so they can have a drink!! I think not!!! I don't 'do' motorways Im really scared of them!, and I'll have been working that day,so won't want to be doing all that driving,will just wanna chill. So then big strop was thrown and she's refusing to drive now,says we'll have to get the train. Wouldn't be that bad if 1- we didn't need 3 train changes and then a tram to get to the venue 2- we didn't need to leave to get all said trains by latest 3pm, 3- we wouldn't then be stood around untill 10.30pm to then have to fight through the crowds to go catch tram and then all the trains again to get back home..at 1am!!
Im not putting me n bubs through all that hassle, I LOVE take that and have never missed one of their tours but I love my baby Ethan more :cloud9:
Leaving at 3pm would also mean I wouldn't be there to pick the kids up from school. I hate not being there to pick them up but I have a good friend that I trust 110% if I ever need her she would help out,but she's not available to help out and I won't leave them with just anyone!

Soory,turned into a rant! :blush:

Chaos- your bump is awesome & I feel very jealous!

I'm not gonna be online much as of tomorrow, coz I'm doing a crazy-ass 12 hour shift at work, followed by 2 hours coaching trampolining, followed by picking up my nephew & going to Weymouth for the day on saturday. Then sunday we're off to Amsterdam for a week, then to Norfolk to visit my dad & grandparents for 3 days... I'll be back 1st July, so I'll have some hella catching up to do, LOL! :)

In the meantime, I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow. Viable at last!!!!!!!!!! *woohoo* And I'll be 25 weeks before I next post on here.

I hope you all have a fabulous couple of weeks & everything goes smoothly for you all.

Take care Ladies (and menfolk if there are any on here?)

Love you!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks girls :hugs:

The name is without doubt Freya which has made me so happy. Flora thanks for the heads up about the books i will look into them.

Helz my Ethan's middle name is Aaron(air-on) It was my late grandads name x

Freya's 0-3 bundle just arrived and its so sweet, there are some newborn pink leggings in there and i crumbled and sobbed lol... I feel like i have bonded with her properly now she has the name that fits. It was the same when i was pregnant with Ethan.. we had a different name for him and it never felt right, then we saw Ethan and it was perfect.

baby.love - yay! Glad he agreed, Freya is so lovely.

helz81 - don't let her back you into a corner and make you drive, you should be relaxing, and watching everyone else get drunk and then driving them all home doesn't sound like fun.

I'm so excited today, I've got my scan tomorrow and I've just noticed that my ticker has gone up a box, when did that happen? Only three more boxes to go! :happydance:

:happydance: Dom i think the box went up at 22+2.. Crazy that there are 3 boxes left isnt it! And thanks .. I am so pleased he came round to the name x

Good luck with the scan i hope baby lets you see what flavour it is xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->