Official October Team Bumpkins

Hmm well my 4 hours sleep really didnt do it for me. Woke up at 2 and it took me 20 mins to get out of bed. Helped by the fact that James was going absolutely mental in there so I was led there just talking to him quietly and he was wriggling and kicking and it was just so sweet. I so hate doing nights but at least I'm not back til Sunday now. And I'm dead excited cos I've finally managed to arrange to spend a day with my best mate who lives up north and who I havnt seen in the whole time I've had a proper bump! I am seeing her on 8th July when I will be 25 weeks. How mad does that sound?!

Babylove - I LOVE the name Freya. It sounds perfect.
Dom - Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun!
Flora - congrats on being viable tomorrow and enjoy your holiday!

Love the name Baby.Love glad youve found on one that you like xx

Yes, Chaos, I need to stay away from Baby Gap..:rofl:
But the tiny clothes....they're just sooo cuuuuute.....:D

Ooh baby.love I LOVE Freya! Saw it earlier in work but didn't have time to log in properly and vote - bloody patients! :rofl: :rofl:
It's beeyootiful xx

Wow - i havent been on here for a few days and it's just taken me about 45 mins to read all the posts!!!!

I'm now feeling very behind compared with everyone else! We haven't chosen any names, i havent nested at all, the nursery-to-be is still full of junk and although we've ordered our furntiture, other than that all i've bought is two pairs of booties!!!!

Although i have been pretty stressed and busy at work so i guess i've kind of got an excuse!!

Hmmm, on that note i think i'll go and put dinner on and put my feet up (after all that hard work catching up on the posts!!!)

Thanks for bumpage comments :)

Is it bad that I'm too shattered to be bothered to get off the sofa and go to bed? :sleep:

Hiya ladies! :flower:

Chaos, lush bump :cloud9:, baby.love I love the name Freya - I voted for that one too!

Well girls, hope youre all ok, I feel lie crap still, just when I thought my cold was going, it came back full force to the point where I just cannot breathe! Im coughing, the dr wont do anything apart for "olbas oil" and im getting very stressed out with it all now - its been nearly 3 weeks and Ive really have enough as it's just getting worse! :hissy:

Sorry for whinge :blush:

Morning my lovelies x

Honeysunshine i really hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Chaos Your bump is so gorgeous and i can definatly see the line.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Freya, and thanks for all the lovely comments. I adore her name and am feeling settled with it.

Having a strange couple of days, yesterday and today it has felt like someone punched me in the bum cheeks :blush: when i walk it feels bruised?! Also it feels like someone has smacked me in the face as all around my nose is tender.. Very odd lol.

My stretching pains are now very well explained, Freya has risen up so much in the last week and i thought i would show you :blush:

Here she is at 22 weeks
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/22weeks.jpg

And here we are at 23 weeks! I think she has really risen up alot. Do you? or am i mad
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/23weeksx4.jpg

Well i am getting booted so time for some toast and a decaff .. Hugs to you all xxx

fab pic babylove, Freya has deffo moved up xxxxx u look fab darling xxxxxxxxxx

Wow she really has risen hasnt she !! Love your bump xx

Well I had another half decent nights sleep. I thought the wkend would never come, this week has dragged in. Oh felt baby kick last night I was over the moon, cause its so hard to explain it to someone else.

Was talking to my boss about maternity yesterday , so I think im gonna finish up full time at the end of sept. Il still do 2-3 days for him till the birth as I am the only one who does my job, and after the baby is born Il do a day or two Il see how I feel I may see if I can do the payroll and accounts from home anyway. As for personal training at the end of sept Im gonna finish up taking anyone on ... So when I get back from hols I'l only have 2 months left in work !! YEY ...
Hope all you ladies are keeping well and have a nice weekend!

Hiya ladies! :flower:

Chaos, lush bump :cloud9:, baby.love I love the name Freya - I voted for that one too!

Well girls, hope youre all ok, I feel lie crap still, just when I thought my cold was going, it came back full force to the point where I just cannot breathe! Im coughing, the dr wont do anything apart for "olbas oil" and im getting very stressed out with it all now - its been nearly 3 weeks and Ive really have enough as it's just getting worse! :hissy:

Sorry for whinge :blush:

I'll whinge with you my colds 2 weeks old and the cough is driving me crazy, need to make a dr's appt as I need new inhalers, I kinda stopped taking them ages ago but asthma is playing up more and more.

I'm with you Maffie on getting new inhalers. My hayfever is triggering off my asthma more!

Hope the colds clear up ladies :)

Can't wait for 4.50 today!!! - Scan time :happydance: Tho OH is STILL undecidied if he wants to know what little Bean is!

Good afternoon ladies!

Well after a couple of days of excitement I need to have a bit of a tidy up around the house and a general chill out. We have the MIL coming to visit over the weekend so need to make sure the spare room isn't too much of a hovel! :rofl: We were taking all of the borders down to start decorating then remembered she ws coming so it looks a bit messy now! :rofl:

Hope all of the colds etc are calming down! My hayfever is playing up today so I'm sniffling with the best of them. I don't care who you are, the spray the Dr gave me isn't as good as a tablet!!

I'm also off ebay for the rest of the month! Spent up completely!! :rofl: Whoops! :blush:
Got my very last bargain of the month last night....waterproof cot sheet for £5! Brandly new and everything. Hubby was very impressed with my 'skilz'! :rofl:

Have a good day ladies! I'm off to go and put hubbies bike gear in the washing machine....joy! They smell (his words, not mine) like Death! :sick:

Ok excuse me for dashing thru but am uber late getting ready for work. I gotta leave in 20 and I am still in my PJs with hair all wild haha.

Hope all the https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/sick2.gif feel better soon! :)

Baby.love ~ Great https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/Pregnant-2.gif!

Ok .. running .. have a great day! :)

Allergies and colds, huh? Hope you all feel better soon.
I have had the pregnant girl stuffy nose from day one so I will look forward to losing that pregnancy symptom. In fact, I will look forward to getting rid of any pregnancy sympton that has me personally going through a roll of TP a day:rofl:
Not much to report here other than the miracle of cranberry juice and water.
I thought I was getting a UTI(never had one so wasn't sure) but had some symptoms that I thought might be pointing at it.
Anyway, I called the OB and they said to take 2 days and drink a ton of water and cranberry juice and call if it didn't get better.
TBH, I haven't even felt like I had a "ton" of the stuff but man did it help the situation.
Not to be a doubter, as I had always heard that helped, but I kind of thought maybe it was an old wives tale(so many things are).
I am pleased to say that any impending symptoms are gone and I still have plenty of cranberry juice on hand(so I guess I will keep drinking it just in case:)
Don't wanna work today.
Really seems like a bother.

Afternoon all well i've told OH my fave name for baby and he seems ok, he said its not a name he dislikes. I only have 4 on my list so far but one is a definate front runner at the moment. A mouthful and not common but I love it.

OH and I have had a few ups and downs recently so he's suggested a day out tomorrow. He's going to hire a car for the weekend so need to find somewhere to visit.

So any ideas? It needs to be fun, (did think of the York cycle show) so something fun festival type thing and within a couple of hours or Manchester

Good Afternoon ladies..

You've all been busy again.

Baby.love - I'm so glad you've settled on a name... It sounds lovely...

It won't be too long and we'll all be starting maternity leave... I start mine at the end of October, I'm on leave from September... Still all the paperwork at works done, just need my MATB1 form, which I should get next week... Mentioned to work about my idea of using some of next years leave after Maternity leave and starting back when kids go back to school in September 2010. Boss said it sounds fine, should have no prob sorting it out next year, may only need a couple of weeks unpaid leave too... But at least they know what I'm planning on doing - trying to save myself some pennies... (1 lot od child care is cheaper than 2...)

Hope you all have a good afternoon

Hello everyone, hope the afternoon is going well.

Mine is going so slow because I have the '16' week scan (even tho im 21 wks) at 4.50 today! :happydance: At least OH has decided now he does want to find out - so what's they bet LO hides it from us lol!

Afternoon all well i've told OH my fave name for baby and he seems ok, he said its not a name he dislikes. I only have 4 on my list so far but one is a definate front runner at the moment. A mouthful and not common but I love it.

OH and I have had a few ups and downs recently so he's suggested a day out tomorrow. He's going to hire a car for the weekend so need to find somewhere to visit.

So any ideas? It needs to be fun, (did think of the York cycle show) so something fun festival type thing and within a couple of hours or Manchester

Knowsley Safari Park!!! We love it!! :happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->