Official October Team Bumpkins

Hey girls. Hope everyone has had a fun day so far. Have now ordered our pram, cotbed, mattress, car seat....and bought a changing mat and a really cute 4 piece set in the sale (humphreys corner vest, babygro, hat and blanket). And my mum is also buying us a changing bag (although dad doesnt know this lol) which is a mamas and papas one but is in Argos lol. So badly need a new bra so may treat myself to one next week when i get paid. Cant wait to get my nursery so i can finally start sorting things out!!

Evening all, well ended up going to Liverpool. Went to the world museum and then onto Albert Docks and did the maritime museum and the slavery place. Then went up to Southport for a fish and chip dinner and got a stick of rock!

So badly need a new bra so may treat myself to one next week when i get paid. Cant wait to get my nursery so i can finally start sorting things out!!

Oh, geezzz....tell me about it. I was just having that thought today.
The girls are screaming for something that fits better since their little growth spurt!:rofl:

LOL! I had been dreading measuring myself for a new bra, but I finally caved after my old bra had been breaking blood vessels on the side of my boobies :hissy:

But, I've had a very productive couple of days...made myself a lovely baby carrier! Check it out! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/149583-look-made.html

Not bad, I'm thinkin! Can't wait to see my dad and stepmom, and the whole rest of my family at my grandparents house tomorrow for Father's Day. I only get to see my family twice a year, now and Christmas, so they'll get to see my pregnant tummy...although, it's not really that big, round, or lovely yet...

Hope everyone's having a fabulous weekend!

I had to "upgrade" to a bigger bra a couple weeks ago too- anyone else notice that the bigger the cup size, the more the bras look like they could be found in your grandmother's closet?? Eek! :huh:

Nice baby carrier Cinnamongirl. I got the sewing machine out for the first time in years this weekend too and was thinking of tackling a sling-type carrier but haven't quite got up the motivation yet. Did have fun researching cloth diapers online though- so many choices and a bit of info overload! Went shopping with OH and got him into the baby shopping spirit- he even bought an outfit for our little girl and is bragging that she's going to like Daddy's outfit best. I can't wait til next weekend though- outlet shopping for baby clothes with my mum :happydance: It's gonna be hard to control myself in Carters and Osh Kosh :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Anyway, hope all you ladies are having a good weekend!

Good morning ladies........
woke up early today.... up at 6 am.... with hard kicks from the little one! :)

I am 24 weeks today...... going shopping this afternoon.... gonna treat myself! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Well I went to a larger bra a few weeks ago... 36C.... right now they are a bit tight but manageable! Hopefully, they dont get bigger anymore!!!! Fxd!

@ Littlekitten - yay! on shopping!!!!

@ Cinnamomgirl - Lovley baby carrier!!!! Wish I could borrow some talent from you! :)

Ok girlies.... am off to do some study!!!! Have a fab Sunday!!!!

Cinnamon...what a great idea...the interchangable panels is brilliant!:D
Then when you get tired of one, you just switch!
You're a crafty thing, you!

Morning girlies. How is everyone? I am back on nights again tonight so really cross. So dont wanna go to work. If I thought I could get away with phoning in sick I would. I cant cope with these nights anymore. Im too big and uncomfortable and cant keep losing out on sleep like this. I am trying really hard to finish this run of nights and then I am going to refuse to do any more. But I'm only in the 2nd of the 4 lots and I cant cope anymore :(

Morning girlies. How is everyone? I am back on nights again tonight so really cross. So dont wanna go to work. If I thought I could get away with phoning in sick I would. I cant cope with these nights anymore. Im too big and uncomfortable and cant keep losing out on sleep like this. I am trying really hard to finish this run of nights and then I am going to refuse to do any more. But I'm only in the 2nd of the 4 lots and I cant cope anymore :(

Alot of places move pregnant ladies onto days as working nights can affect people too much. I'd be tempted to speak to doctor and get a sick note to say you can only work day shifts.

Good idea Maffie. I'm just so tired and especiallly having problems with my sciatica so its really painful today. So tempted to phone in and tell them Im having a bad day with my back and cant come in tonight.

Ok so I gave in and phoned in sick. My legs feel like lead today. Hate feeling like this. Have had problems with scoliosis since I was 13 so Im used to back pain but this is horrid. Have days where I can barely walk to the toilet let alone work. Have a horrid feeling I'm going to end up on crutches by the end.

Littlekitten - I hope you feel better soon. Backache is terrible!

If it's any consolation to the ill ladies, today I have the most terrible hayfever I've had in years. Hubby and I have gone through a whole box of tissues this morning as we're both streaming....it's horrid. He's taken a tab and I've taken my spray etc but mine is getting worse!! I think it may even be a 24hour cold but I have no temperature or anything. :cry: Miserable!!!!

MIL has gone...she only stayed one night. We went out for dinner last night - mexican which was lovely but I ate far too much and was so uncomfortable last night. Hardly slept.

I think because I'm so run down baby is very quiet today. I'm feeling movements and little kicks so I know we're ok but I think I need to rest up. Fed up of feeling poorly now!! :hissy:

Hope we're having a good day apart from that ladies! We're off to the supermarket for milk and lasagne sheets for tea.

Ok so im looking at getting some more bras and wondering would it work out cheaper to buy nursing bras now instead of forking out for more maternity bras, or am i going to grow ridiculously in the boob department in the next 18 weeks????

OMG,

Have been going a little mental on ebay recently so thought I better sit down and make a list of everything I've bought so far.

It's long.... but includes 36 vests! (7 newborn, 29 0-3), plus my sister has being buying stuff too! This little girl is going to have a big wardrobe, need to calm down! Haven't bought any going out clothes apart from hats (7 newborn!), coats and cardigans, so still going to have to get some clothes. Oh well, at least I'll still be getting my e bay fix!

Hey girls

Djgirl congrats on hitting 24 weeks hun

znwinnie i know what you mean about baby having lots of clothes, i have brought Freya over 300 items of clothing!!!!! ranging from early baby upto 12 months.. most of it is early baby - 3-6 months... I cant stop buying for her. I am now watching a bundle of 70+ items on ebay that goes tonight :blush: I will need to change her about 50 times a day to get use out of all of it :lol:

I am suffering with a headache today so laying low, i hope you are all ok :hugs:

Little kitten - hope you're feeling OK hun, take it easy.

I've been busy making curtains for the lounge window and so far have managed one - 9 hours for one curtain! :blush:

Congrats djgirl! I too am 24 weeks viable today! :happydance: Bump is really starting to round out too ...

Attachments

• 090621- 24 weeks.jpg
    090621- 24 weeks.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to hear you have a headache, hun...try to get some rest! Hope you feel better soon!
And congrats to you, too Neon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->