Official October Team Bumpkins

thats great maffie, are you on bp meds?

No I was signed off work to see if reducing stress would help. OH has 2 young kids which we have fortnightly and he's going through a divorce so what with finances, work and the ex life has been so stressful. They were considering meds but if i keep going like this hopefully will avoid the need for meds.

Afternoon everyone

I haven't posted for a while but have been catching up and reading all the news. I cant believe third tri is lurking around the corner now - surreal!! I painted the nursery yesterday (OH is going to draw/paint farm animals on one of the cream walls which I didnt paint cause he is good that way!) so feeling good about that. Also ordered some curtains from the Kidlines range we have got for the little man so coming along nicely.

He's such a little kicker its funny. He must know I'm talking/typing about him as he just gave me 3 in a row!

Hope everyone is well.

Hey Lovelies,

My first official part time day! Working 1 till 6. Its so nice to just be able to relax right now.

I hope you all had a good weekend. It reached 103 here .. too freaking hot. On the plus side we got the hubby a grill for fathers day and had BBQ chicken drumsticks for dinner last night. SO good.

Eswift ~ Ick I hate pregnancy insomnia. That's really nice of your Nan to pay for the carpets :)

Keerthy ~ I brought new bras maybe 6 weeks ago and already they are getting too small. I think this time I am going to go get measured for nursing bras and be done with it. Congrats on 24 weeks :happydance:

Aimee ~ Well that's crap. Their vouchers should count as "cash" towards any flight. Stupid travel agents.

Maffie ~ Even tho Autumn has been kicking for about 11 weeks now, some days I don't get a lot of kicks either, it depends what I'm doing. For example yesterday, it was more "movement pressure" as she sticks her butt out to turn over. I think it depends on how active I am. If I'm really active, she gets active and kicks. If I'm relaxing she don't really move much at all.

I know what you mean about being paranoid tho. Last week I called the OB and had a total breakdown cause the kicks had reduced. The bad news threads on the forum are just heart breaking at the moment. It certainly makes you stop and give thanks that we're still here.

I'm glad your MW appointment went well :)

Pootle ~ I know what you mean about the third trimester. 1.5 weeks and I'm there :shock: what is even more of a shock and a realization of how fast things have gone, 2 days and I'm in double figures!!!

Ok I'm off to hunt a bowl of frosties. :hugs:

omg i have just realised it isnt long til 3rd tri is it!!!!! are you all moving at 26 or 27 weeks? if its 27 then just over 3 weeks for me...eek!!! this tri has defo gone quicker than 1st somehow

I must say since the appointment ive had some good strong kicks. Im sure this little man likes playing games with me :rofl:

Will we take the october bumkins over has one rather than straddle the 2nd and 3rd tri?

omg i have just realised it isnt long til 3rd tri is it!!!!! are you all moving at 26 or 27 weeks? if its 27 then just over 3 weeks for me...eek!!! this tri has defo gone quicker than 1st somehow

I think most go over at 27wks .. But you may feel you have outgrown the 2nd by 26wks .. Im back from my hols when i turn 26wks so il prob head over at 27wks. I cant believe I will be heading to 3rd tri in a couple of week , I cant wait to get over there and get the final part over !

anyone had a doppler scan? got one on thursday and now starting the pre scan nerves kicking in !!!!!!

I must say since the appointment ive had some good strong kicks. Im sure this little man likes playing games with me :rofl:

Will we take the october bumkins over has one rather than straddle the 2nd and 3rd tri?

Chaos? Can we ask for the thread to be moved to a Pregnancy Club Forum rather than start a new one for 3rd tri like we had to for 2nd?

X

anyone had a doppler scan? got one on thursday and now starting the pre scan nerves kicking in !!!!!!

hiya i replied to your thread about it as im having one on wednesday

Well fancied something sweet so just making chocolate coated flapjacks yum yum yum. Good job OH eats most of the baking otherwise id look like I was carrying triplets

Chaos? Can we ask for the thread to be moved to a Pregnancy Club Forum rather than start a new one for 3rd tri like we had to for 2nd?

X

I was thinking about this the other day. Either that or BnB groups? I'll PM stircrazy later on and ask

X

I was thinking about this the other day. Either that or BnB groups? I'll PM stircrazy later on and ask

Groups!! Thats the word I was looking for! :rofl:

Nappy brain :dohh:

Cool stuff, otherwise you'll be all on your own for a while! :cry:

Cant beleive 3rd tri isn't that far away.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I will be getting the keys to my flat on Thursday, so I've been busy spending money on boring things like fridges and furniture. But at least I'll have space on my own for me and the baby, although I'm littlle bit daunted by the thought of living on my own, I've always shared a house with someone so it will be weird coming home to an empty house, at least until Brady gets here.

I had to go and see the consultant again today which I was dreading because last time he was horrible to me, but I had a lovely lady consultant this time who answered all of my questions and was much nicer, I even got to see Brady again as he was being naughty and moving away from the doppler so they couldn't measure his heartbeat properly, so she got a scanner in the room and checked, everything was fine :happydance: although he also kept moving away from the scanner as well, he obviously doesn't like his sleep disturbed, just like mum :)

I saw the midwife in the afternoon as well, first time I've seen her since booking in, and she changed my consultant for me to the nice lady, seems they have had complaints about the guy before.

Anyway, I'm going to try and decide on a them for Brady's room. I found this the other day https://www.mamatoto.co.uk/PRD_ProductDetail.aspx?cid=29&prodid=1204&Product=Name-Train---Engine thought they would be cute on a nice shelf above the cot.

Hope everyone is ok

Aww how sweet is that little train. I think that's lovely....wish we knew what we were having so we could get something similar! :rofl:

Ive just spent way too much money on some maternity clothes from mamas and papas opppps

Hey girls,

Think Ethan is having a growth spurt..Im sooo tired! Got killer heartburn just now too..won't be having vinegar on my chips again! Been for another blood test this aft,they wanted to check on Iron/B12/Folate/Ferritin after further inspection of the sample I gave a few weeks ago.
Feeling really good about my bump though- everyone has made nice comments to me today how lovely bump looks and that they don't think Im big really. Maybe there just being polite :rofl: If I think on, I'll take a bump pic tommorow,can't be bothered tonight,just gonna crash infront of the tv.

Check out my recent scan pic on my avatar..love this pic. The way he has his arm up to this head it's like he saying DOH!! :rofl:

Evening girls

Well sadly i have had to list my Mutsy :( we have decided it is not practical for us .. It doesnt even fit through my front door as my stupid house has a smaller than average size one. Also it will never fit on a bus without alot of huffing and puffing. So i have brought my replacement - Silver Cross Linear Freeway in Jet Sport. Its really lush and i am really chuffed with it.
I do have a pram fetish though so i was bound to end up with another one before Freya was born :blush:

Been feeling rather ill today too, so some retail therapy helped a bit :)

Hope you are all ok and had a good start to the week xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->