Official October Team Bumpkins

Morning Ladies!!

Hope you all had a good weekend... The hayfever weather is certainly coming fast...

I had a horrid night Friday ended up with 4 and a half hours sleep and was so sleepy Saturday night after painting a bedroom. But needs must, taking my Nanna to see the house today, she wants to pay for the carpets etc but we're not really in a position to order them yet as the builders haven't finished 1 room yet. They've silly jobs left in each room upstairs quite fustrating now... Patience is needed...

Must go time for work.. Catch you all later!!

Hello ladies....

Hope all enjoyed the weekend!!!!!
Had been shopping yday..... got a nice pair of maternity jeans.... and tbh my boobs have been growing like mad since the last few weeks and was comfortable with a 40C yday!!!! gossh!!! can't believe.. It was just 36C 2/3 weeks back!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone Hitting 24 weeks!!! :happydance:

I am 24 week 1 day today!!! so Yayyyy!!! for me tooo..... lol

have a nice day ladies....

Congrats on all the 24 weekers, cant wait to hit it myself, just 2 weeks to go. Off to see the midwife later this morning, meant to be goinbg weekly but the receptionist said full last week and wouldn't squeeze me in.

Good morning everyone!!

Hope we're all ok.

After a quiet couple of days baby is back on the warpath. I was reading about how to monitor movement - the whole 'count to 10' thing - so this morning I woke up and felt a kick. All day yesterday I was feeling clusters of max of 3 or 4 with a lot of pressure os I think he was holed up behind the placenta where I couldn't feel much. Well this morning I expected the same and I got 10 kicks and shuffles in 90 seconds!! :rofl: Oh and I've just been kicked now, looks like he was having a growth spurt which probably explains MY tiredness! :rofl:

Monday today and I have a task on ymy hands. As well as a huge pile of washing, I've also got to call the travel agent and try to sort out our refund from our florida trip...could be fun. We know we can get some, but they want to pay us in vouchers not cash.....but we need to book a flight which I don't think we can pay with vouchers for....:hissy:

Have a good day ladies!! xx

Im not feeling that many kicks, I have odd days where I get proper kicks then others where I get not much. i'd feel much more reassured if he was kicking more.

Maffie I think we're in the limbo stage....at the moment we're not expected to get kicks consistently, which in a way is kind of worse than not getting any. I've found myself sat staring at the bump pleading with the baby to kick so I know they're ok. :rofl:

I'm re-assured by the fact that any change in my bump is classed as movement and I get hubby to put his hands on my bump as he's really good at feeling even the slightest change. Also, we're not supposed to feel it consistantly until about 27 weeks so we're a few weeks off it yet.

I know what you mean though...it's slightly off-putting to not feel them all the time. You do worry.

I also worry when im due to see mw or have a scan. I get terribly paranoid. I must say I see some bad news threads on here and I feel like crying, just read the one about when to buy pram and that thread even managed to upset me. I think my hormones are in over drive.

I also worry when im due to see mw or have a scan. I get terribly paranoid. I must say I see some bad news threads on here and I feel like crying, just read the one about when to buy pram and that thread even managed to upset me. I think my hormones are in over drive.

Maffie I know how you feel. I have had loads of people telling me how neat/tiny I am and that has got me in a panic!! I have 22 week check with GP on Weds so no doubt I will not sleep for next 2 nights! Some days bubs is very active with kicks but today hardly had any so far. I am only reading the October bumpkins thread at the moment as think my hormones are also a bit erratic :)
xxx

I did hope the worry after 12 week scan would go and it did a little but then I worried till the 20 week scan, now i worry about all sorts. Its strange what are bodies and mind can do isnt it. I really should go have a bath soon, appointment is at 11.30

In a lazy mood today when I should be getting things ready to go on ebay.

:rofl: :rofl: we think pregnancy is bad - at least bubs is tucked up safe and sound! What about when its born?? We have a life time of worry ahead of us :dohh:

I guess were just practising for the real thing!! :rofl:

Just had a bowl of cereal, a muffin and a yoghurt with a half a pint of milk! Stuffed but feel soo good now! :rofl:

Seen midwife and feeling really happy. Baby is moving up nicely, heart beat was great she said as it was varying nicely between 135 and 155 she said they worry about static rates. Also my blood and protien has gone from urine and BP was down to 110/70 so im :happydance: now

That's brilliant news maffie! Sounds like everything's going swimmingly! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->