Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

have u ever considered a private scan ? with dd i had private scans regularly from 6wks . we found a place that did relativley cheap scans (£25 per scan) it just gave me piece of mind :) xx

I did think about private scans and cheapest I found down here is £65 but I have to ring next week anyway for mine so just have to b patient. I did just get really paranoid about it all thinking I was just dreaming so just took another test n both lines very strong indeed so safe to say I AM indeed pregnant n that I just need to chill out a bit lol

awww! the time will pas so quickly till you get your scan! Savour the excitment of being pregnant!

Girlies :)
Have just popped back to say hi and also I'm pregnant! Implant removed 17/1 period 23/2 BFP on 24/3

Loads and loads of baby dust to all of you xxxx

Hi, finally got second af after implanon on cd 36! (first one came cd 30) I hate not knowing when it's due and the horrible wondering, is it late, not even due yet or am I pregnant?! I've heard that you can go on the pill for a month or two to regulate your periods. I'm hesitant to try this as we are ttc but hate the not knowing! What would you do? Has anyone tried this, did it work? Any advice appreciated. x

I originally posted this as a new thread and I got some advice from some lovely ladies but I remembered this thread and wondered if anyone here could help me? Thanks x

hi allstar , my 2nd af came 15 days after my 1st so quickly aswell ! im now on my 2nd cycle an so far on cd 27 !! so im hoping things are going back to normal now , my sis was put on the pill to regulate her periods but in all honesty when she came off the pill her periods then took another few months to regulate without it , no different to coming off the implant :( x

Hi everyone.

I'm off to the docs on Monday as my period lasted just two days again this month and I didn't even fill a pad each day. I don't think my endometrial lining is building up enough :cry:

feeling really crappy at the mo as having just had the fab news of having a baby i have now been told that my landlady needs to sell the house i have rented n lived in for the last 11 yrs and also meaning our wedding for july wil now have to b out on hold because of it as wil need the money for a new house. very worried now that all the stress wil b too much bein so early in pregnancy :-( any ideas on wot i can do to stop stressing n relax more??

oh no proudmummsey ! i had a landlady do that to me yrs back its awful !! ive got no idea how u can relax more cause with my dd i was so stressed 24/7 lol sorry i cant b no more help :n

well i tested with fmu with a superdrug test an i think i have a bfp !!! it is a very faint line that appeared at around 8mins , i tested mid morning with a first response but bfn ! so im just hoping that tomo with my fmu i get a stronger bfp !!!!

oh no proudmummsey ! i had a landlady do that to me yrs back its awful !! ive got no idea how u can relax more cause with my dd i was so stressed 24/7 lol sorry i cant b no more help :n

well i tested with fmu with a superdrug test an i think i have a bfp !!! it is a very faint line that appeared at around 8mins , i tested mid morning with a first response but bfn ! so im just hoping that tomo with my fmu i get a stronger bfp !!!!

thank u and it is hard to relax or to give advice to tell someone how to relax but i am sure i wi get there.
good luck with your bfp and keeping my fingers crossed for u xx

well morning ladies im still here well fertility friend has changed my ovulation day from cd15-cd19 !!! so that would make me 11dpo not 15dpo !!! so i mite still b in with a chance ! got another bfn (with boots own early brand) with fmu so i think the 2 superdrug test may have been stupid evaps !!!! still no af here ! im very crampy still , stuffy nose, my nipples are just getting sore an yesterday i had a bad backache

well im thinking the :witch: is arriving had bad cramps yesterday eve an this morning when i wiped there was some spotting on the paper ! i cant belive all the symptoms ive had this month !!!! plus 2 superdrug tests with v faint lines but mayb they were evaps i cant help wondering if it was a chemical but i suppose i will never know !! :shrug:

I'm all confused with all your abbreviations!! lol

That's my AF back again - about 26 days after last which is a first for me!!

What are these ovulation test things?? How do they work?

hi gills 8752, well ovulation tests are good once u get to grips with them !! i always use the clearblue digital (the ones u get a smiley face on) , they are dearer but u havent got too worry about if the line is dark enough etc the ones with lines on can b confusing , u get 7 sticks in a pack usually so u need to start testing roughly when u think u mite b ovulating , so on a 26day cycle i would start testing around cd 9 ish . i try an start testing when i notice my cervical mucus changing or mayb when i get ovulation pains ! u should ovulate roughly around 12-48hrs after a positive result !! all u do is pee on a stick they usually recommend doing um in the afternoon an hold ya wee for a while beforehand .

hi gills 8752, well ovulation tests are good once u get to grips with them !! i always use the clearblue digital (the ones u get a smiley face on) , they are dearer but u havent got too worry about if the line is dark enough etc the ones with lines on can b confusing , u get 7 sticks in a pack usually so u need to start testing roughly when u think u mite b ovulating , so on a 26day cycle i would start testing around cd 9 ish . i try an start testing when i notice my cervical mucus changing or mayb when i get ovulation pains ! u should ovulate roughly around 12-48hrs after a positive result !! all u do is pee on a stick they usually recommend doing um in the afternoon an hold ya wee for a while beforehand .

whats cd?

whats cd?

I'm new to these forums, but just to let you know CD = Cycle Day

sorry hun for all my abbriviations lol ive been using forums for a long time lol i dont even think i just type abbriviations :haha: im sure in a few months u will be the same :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->