Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

lol its just all the ttc abbreviations ive not come across yet! I've never been on forums when i've been ttc (despite it taking 5 years with my first due to pcos lol)

well today feels like i'm haemorrhaging! I've never had a period so heavy! I know it's only my second - probably my first real one since the baby but omg! Its all really fresh bright red blood! I've not had that before - it's normally dark to black! lol.
Oh the joys of your body after having a baby!!

oh hun im similar today , cant leave the house soooo heavy an crampy !! this is my 3rd af since the implant was removed on 10th feb !!

hey
I had my implant removed 21st feb this yr i had it in for 2yrs and 4 months my af arrived 26th feb did loads of preg test last week all bfn still waiting for af to arrive i got few cramps sleepy and hungry all the time also bit sicky im not putting my hopes up just incase she turns up

Hi everyone :) I am stil thinking of u guys and praying u all get wot u wish for. I am stil on the waiting game for my first scan on 21st of this month and already I am huge and had to go buy cloths two sizes bigger than normal, if I could share a pic with u guys I would as u would not believe it either lol. Anyway I think there is hope for everyone as I had the implant in for 6 yrs one after another so keep goin girls n sending loads of love n hope to u all.

still no af.... whats going on... all neg tests. what should i do? was due to have my af on the 20th March.

i would go to the dr hun , its probably just implant messed everything up but if u are really worried then getting checked over wont hurt xx

Congrats to all those that have had their BFP!!

And lots of baby dust to everyone else.

I quickly went through the front page and updated everyone details, but let me know if I have missed anyone else!

I am now 7 weeks:) yay. I have an early scan next week so fingers crossed everything is ok!

Hey Ms Tudor Rose
when did you have your implant out hun i had mine out 21st of feb and had af on 26th of feb lasted for 4 days and 34 days now i also have had bfn as well. i hope she comes soon or something better

I quickly went through the front page and updated everyone details, but let me know if I have missed anyone else!

I am now 7 weeks:) yay. I have an early scan next week so fingers crossed everything is ok!

Hi ladies. I hope your all well. Please if anyone can give me advice i'd be most greatful.

Right so i had my implant removed on the 4th Feb. I had my first AF on the 20th of feb. Was due to ov on the 6th of March but tht was late as i believe i ov on the 14th March. Was due to Af on the 20th March and so far no sign? I'm so confused. I did a preg test a week and one day ago and it was neg.

Can anyone help?

Please.

Kind Regards

Ms Tudor Rose. X

Me :cry:
Had mine out 10th Feb, First real af - 30th March (slight spotting around 4th March for 2 days but not a real af)

Hi ladies. I hope your all well. Please if anyone can give me advice i'd be most greatful.

Right so i had my implant removed on the 4th Feb. I had my first AF on the 20th of feb. Was due to ov on the 6th of March but tht was late as i believe i ov on the 14th March. Was due to Af on the 20th March and so far no sign? I'm so confused. I did a preg test a week and one day ago and it was neg.

Can anyone help?

Please.

Kind Regards

Ms Tudor Rose. X

My cycle is all over the place -Didnt get my first real af till this weekend - nearly 2 months after removal. I'd give it a few months to regulate then maybe pop off to docs. I know my doc would just send me away unless I'd waited a good few months to let everything regulate first.

wow!! theres an offical one!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Wellll, I had my implant out on the 28th of feb and AF started yesterday ( first one since removal)

Was very fustrating waiting but HOPFULLY things are back to normal!!!!:thumbup:

Hope its a good month!!!:winkwink::winkwink:

:dust: TO ALL xx

Ms Tudor Rose congrats.

I'm still waiting for af to arrive or that bfp 37 days late now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member