Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hey Ms Tudor Rose
when did you have your implant out hun i had mine out 21st of feb and had af on 26th of feb lasted for 4 days and 34 days now i also have had bfn as well. i hope she comes soon or something better

Hi love...

i had my implant out on the 4th Feb had a proper :witch: on the 20th Feb..... had no af since and had :bfn: for ages then today i had a :bfp: 2 weeks late....

so there is still hope for you yet... so its true you can get pregnant straight after implant..

:dust:

good luck. x x x

Im testing next week if af hasnt arrived if it still neg i see the doctor end of the month

havent been on in ages congratz too all those who got a bfp. i have had mine out since oct and only now is my cycle roughly normal. i am due af next tues and im really hoping that it dont show. lots and lots of :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Karentia, hi all. Hugey congratulations to ms Tudor Rose and everyone who got their BFP! It's SO nice to see :)
Not been on here for a few weeks, we've pretty much become NTNP, but I'm still keeping a track of my AF dates. My last cycle was 23 days and I'm on day 26 today.... Still no sign of AF, no symptoms what so ever, of anything, I.e no AF signs either. Had the smallest spot of blood two days ago in my CM but nothing else, thinking I might test today as I'm overdue if going by my longest cycle? I met my friends 9 day old boy yesterday and has made me all gooey again! He he

When are you testing again sommersetlass?

:dust:

I had implant out mid feb, had my period 25th to 28th feb then went on mini pill and found out I was pregnant at end of march.

I had implant out mid feb, had my period 25th to 28th feb then went on mini pill and found out I was pregnant at end of march.

Congrats... your story is almost the same as mine, my implant was taken out on the 4th Feb and my first AF on the 20th Feb no AF since although i did test the day i was due an AF and that was neg and then a week after and that was neg,,,, then i did one last week and it was positive, so 2 weeks late and finally got a :bfp: wooooo....

Im sure i OV late but the doc says im 7 weeks pregnant,,,,

I was worried as many people really struggle to concieve after implanon.

so Congrats to you.x x x

Ps. how do you get the diagram on the screen? x

Diagram?

I wasn't even trying for a baby so came as a bit of a shock to be honest.
But wouldn't change it for the world now and am quite excited.

Funny as the gp said minipill is less effective and I would be quite fertile as I'm young lools.
I did wonder why I wasn't having the normal crappy bcp side effects, thought I just suited the mini pill but obviously it just didn't work at all.

Diagram?

I wasn't even trying for a baby so came as a bit of a shock to be honest.
But wouldn't change it for the world now and am quite excited.

Funny as the gp said minipill is less effective and I would be quite fertile as I'm young lools.
I did wonder why I wasn't having the normal crappy bcp side effects, thought I just suited the mini pill but obviously it just didn't work at all.

Its ok I worked out the ticker diagram out lol...

I was trying so was shocked that i got a :bfp: first time. x

hey all i am stil all ok just and stil have no idea how far pregnant i am which is now driving me mad lol
got my first scan on the 21st so not too much longer to wait now but for me that is long enough.
i have had no symptoms wot so ever which u might say is lucky but i would like something ls so i at least no i am having a baby n not just imagining it, wel i say that but i do have one huge tummy right now so that is one sign :)
roll on the 21st april :-D

hey all i am stil all ok just and stil have no idea how far pregnant i am which is now driving me mad lol
got my first scan on the 21st so not too much longer to wait now but for me that is long enough.
i have had no symptoms wot so ever which u might say is lucky but i would like something ls so i at least no i am having a baby n not just imagining it, wel i say that but i do have one huge tummy right now so that is one sign :)
roll on the 21st april :-D

woooo sounds good... i have my scan in 5 weeks uuggghh soooo long to wait... I've had some Symptoms, sore nipples, blue veins, constipation hot flushes and extream vatigue....

Good Luck with your scan, keep us posted.

Much Love

wow u ladies are making me jealous lol:haha: !! but on the up side i got a positive smiley opk today :happydance:

lol ms tudorrose dont b silly !! i love to read other people success stories iam very pleased for all u ladies on here :thumbup:

Well the Morning Sickness has arrived, cleaning my teeth was a real struggle this morning.... I was really bad with my daughter too, my mum seems to think i'm having another Girl. x

when i was preg with dd i wasnt sick once , felt very sick though ! i hate that pregnancy sickness feeling its horrible .

I think my morning sickness may be starting.
Was in work today and had a full on nearly threw up moment.

There was no little nausea just went into full oh god where's the bathroom I'm going to hurl.
By the time I got to the bathroom though it had gone lol, was really scary though as thought I was going to throw up in front of customers o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->