Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

good luck testing somersetlass hope u get a bfp !!!
i use to eat ginger biscuits for sickness during my pregnancy ladies xx

Hi

Came across this forum after looking online as i'm so confused. Had my implanon out on 1st of March, had no period as yet and numerous negative pregnancy tests. Always been regular until the implanon. Can anyone offer any advice???

Thanks

hi honeyroast , the only advice i can offer is that implanon seems to effect every1 very differently ! i had a very heavy period within 2 days of removal an 3 more since (i had mine removed on 10th feb) , very different to my ''normal '' cycles before implanon , other ladies seem to b not seeing a period for a few months after removal !! i hope some1 else can offer better advice xx

Can only second Karentia! I had a tiny bleed a few weeks after having it out then a huuuuuuuuge bleed just over a month ago which was about 6/7 weeks after the light bleed then a smaller one last week.

It can be all over the shop. Takes a while for things to return to normal even if you've only had impanon and not had a baby/weight gain/loss/stress etc etc. SO many things effect our periods. Don't worry yet, just keep a tampon handy! lol

Still no sign of AF, no symptoms what so ever, of anything, I.e no AF signs either. Had the smallest spot of blood two days ago in my CM but nothing else, thinking I might test today as I'm overdue if going by my longest cycle?

Hi guys. Just thought I'd update, I tested and it was a :bfn: that was on cd24. I'm now cd28, and tested this morning, and I thought I could see something in the 10 mins time frame!! Then husband bought a digital and a first response and both were definite :bfn:
Still no AF signs, no symptoms and going mad.

Oh, and that first test, over the course of the day became a darker and darker blue, although I know you aren't suppossed to read them that late!

Do you think I'm def out as the frer said NO? Xx

Hi honeyroast, I agree with the rest of the girls, everyone does seems so different. But in a way that is a good thing because the good stories can give you a little reassurance :) and there's been a few on here recently. If it goes on for too long though, say more than 8-10 weeks I'd def get checked out xx

hey katwa8 , i had 2 superdrug tests do this too me last cycle . everything else was bfn !!! and the lines got darker throughout the day !!! definatley throw the test away after the 10mins xx

hey katwa8 , i had 2 superdrug tests do this too me last cycle . everything else was bfn !!! and the lines got darker throughout the day !!! definatley throw the test away after the 10mins xx

Thanks karentia. That must be what's happened as the other tests would have said something by now I'm sure. Where's the :witch: though. Cd29 and still no sign. My cycle was 23 days last time so must be still levelling out xx

Can anyone link me to buying OPK's? I've never done them before and dont have a clue but think I might start since I don't actually ovulate as normal. xx

I'm not sure gills8752, although I would have thought you'd be able to buy them on eBay? Good idea though x

hey katwa my cycle was 30 days last time ! before that it was 15 days !!! i was the same thinking where the hell is af !!!! if u dont see in another few days test again x
hey gills if u wanna use the clearblue digital opk's (i find they are the best u get a smiley ) then i recommend amazon , they sell them cheaper then anywhere else ! i wouldnt recommend internet cheapie opk's :nope: just go to superdrug / boots an get there own brand x
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...710W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302716611&sr=8-1
link for amazon for u x

oh no ms tudorrose :( , hope u dont mind me asking but what happened did u have a scan or anything ? ive lost 3 an know how heartbreaking it is hun , im thinking of u xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh tudorrose, I'm so so sorry for you and am sending lots of love xxx

I started bleeding yesterday. N got admitted today with suspected eptopic.. But it wasnt. I had a scan and was told the baby had gone. Im very heartbroken. But my fiance has been my rock. And we will try again. Im just in alot of pain. Thanks for ur love.

Thanks karentia. That must be what's happened as the other tests would have said something by now I'm sure. Where's the :witch: though. Cd29 and still no sign. My cycle was 23 days last time so must be still levelling out xx

I would go to your doctors n just tel them u r in pain n u have had nothing for weeks and they wil send u for a scan to make sure all is ok and to b honest even thou I was not in pain it gave me peace of mind knowing I had nothing to worry about once scan was done. It worth doin just for that Hun :) good luck x

I started bleeding yesterday. N got admitted today with suspected eptopic.. But it wasnt. I had a scan and was told the baby had gone. Im very heartbroken. But my fiance has been my rock. And we will try again. Im just in alot of pain. Thanks for ur love.

I am so sorry to hear your news and I truly hope u r ok and thongs work put for u soon. I think that is my worst fear and I don't wish it on anyone but I am a great believer in fate and things happen for a reason just some times fate can b very cruel to us. Bigs hugs :) :hugs:

ms tudorrose , just take some time for u now hun , u need to rest for a bit . its such a very nerving time xx

I would go to your doctors n just tel them u r in pain n u have had nothing for weeks and they wil send u for a scan to make sure all is ok and to b honest even thou I was not in pain it gave me peace of mind knowing I had nothing to worry about once scan was done. It worth doin just for that Hun :) good luck x

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of setting myself a date next week, say Wednesday, and if nothing by then I think I will take myself to the docs. I still had periods with the implanon and never waited this long. I know I'm being silly getting my hopes up but I've read that for some women it can take a long time for a :bfp: to show up? Oooh I hope so.
Huge hugs to all xxx
And I'll def ALWAYS throw the tests away from now on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->