Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

hi every1 :wave: well im 12dpo here .FR :bfn: this morning , wow so much news ,
nimoo that was funny :rofl:
proudmummsey hope the scan went / goes well hun x
somersetlass glad to see af finally made an apperance but not if u were hoping for a bfp :( , mayb your cycles may start settling down now x
katwa sorry your still getting :bfn: x
tryingforanother i really hope its your :bfp: good luck Xx

my god im so confused with trying to figure out my cycle! haaha. need some kind of online thing to figure it all out for me!!
just think though girlies - if we got preggers now we could be having xmas babies so i'd rather wait and have mine in the new year! hahaa

Thinking about getting preggers - this time (well in 2 weekends) i was getting up the duff and didnt even know about it.

Took 5 years for my first so technically I'm 2 down from being pregers last time.. :rofl:

Hey everyone just to let u all know that so far all is well with my baby and I am 8 weeks n 2 days so they tell me and not yet known if only the one baby but I'm guessing it is n that I am just goin to b massive which is really not normal for me as I am quite small. Gone from size 8 to size 12 clothes already lol
I have my next scan on the 23rd may :)
Just want to thank everyone for the kind words of support u all give and I am always thinking good things for u all and hoping one day everyone gets wot they want. Xx

Sooo im a tiny bit confused to when i should be expecting my af next month i had implanon out on 14th and withdrawal bleed 16-17th so only lasted 2 days when would you predict it for?

Hey proudmummsey glad everythings ok hope you have a healthy pregnancy hun :thumbup:
Baby dust to everyone xxX

For those who have ipod, ipad or iphone there is a iperiod app that works everything out for u its a great help and now that i got my bfp there is even a pregnancy calender too xxx

congrats tryng4another so excited for you!

Sounds fab proudsmummy! must be great knowing you are growing well!

Sooo im a tiny bit confused to when i should be expecting my af next month i had implanon out on 14th and withdrawal bleed 16-17th so only lasted 2 days when would you predict it for?

Hey proudmummsey glad everythings ok hope you have a healthy pregnancy hun :thumbup:
Baby dust to everyone xxX

Could be anytime. its a bit crazy when everything happens! Carry a tampon all the time! lol

Thank u :) it took me 7 months so just keep at girls it will happen eventually xxx

morning ladies , well 17dpo i just did the last cb digi with fmu and :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not feel very preg , just a bloated ,crampy belly ! im in total shock , my temps have been up an down . ive just had a terrible chest infection too but i did have a bad chest with dd in the 2ww so i guess that may b a symptom lol now sets in me being a complete nervous wreck , because before i had dd i had 2 miscarragies an 1 eptopic , i be going straight to the dr this morning !

iam afraid ive started bleeding :( , been to my dr but he refuses to do anything because im too early :( , after having 3 losses + a chemical last month i thought i would have got use to this by now !!!! just gotta sit here now an wait to miscarry iam so sorry ladies i feel ive put a downer on the thread !!

iam afraid ive started bleeding :( , been to my dr but he refuses to do anything because im too early :( , after having 3 losses + a chemical last month i thought i would have got use to this by now !!!! just gotta sit here now an wait to miscarry iam so sorry ladies i feel ive put a downer on the thread !!

I am so sorry to hear your news and I hope u r ok :hugs:
I really feel for everyone that has these things happen to them and I hope that some day very soon the right time wil come and it wil happen!! Mayb your body was just not ready for it yet :-s
I hope u recover quickly and safely and soon back on track :)
Big big Huggs for u :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies, can I join you? :thumbup:

I had my implanon out 12th april and have been stalking though this thread trying to work out what my chances are! This is our first cycle ttc so I hope you don't mind if I make myself comfortable, looks like we could be in for a wait...

Got vaguely positive opk's friday to sunday but no idea what my body is doing! Hormones all over the place lol!

Congrats to proudmumsey and trying4another :happydance:

So sorry to see your news karentia :hugs: Hope you are ok whatever happens.

I am so sorry Karentia. Must be heartbreaking and so frustrating. Let us know how you are though xxxxxx It's going to go well for you soon, hang in there :hugs:

I feel so bad asking you this bearing in mind everything you are going through right now, but I still have no sign of my af. I'm on CD44 now, still getting bfn's and have been away from this thread for a week or so as I am just so frustrated and anxious and have been trying not to think about it! But I remembered you mentioned having a really long cycle one month, and I wanted to know how long that was for?

This waiting game is just torment :(

And congratulations trying4another, that's wonderful news :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back