Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has had their BFP!

I haven't been on in a while, so I thought I would come on and update everyone, see how you are all doing!

I had that first AF back in February, then it was another 36 days until I had another AF on the 6th of April. A week before it showed I had really itchy nipples again!

This time I am still waiting, if it was 36 days I would have been due AF yesterday and its not showed. I haven't had any itchy nipples either. Last thursday, so a week before AF was due I felt very sick, and faint all day. Got hot flushes and generally felt crap, did a test ( not FMU ) and got a BFN. I don't know whether to do another one or wait for AF to show. I keep telling myself I will wait until the 1st of June and then if no AF I will do another test. Just don't want to do another one and it be BFN.

Everyone seems to be having babies or becoming pregnant recently though! My next door neighbour told me last week that she is pregnant. OH's sister told everyone in the family that they are going to start TTC 14 years after her last baby! My best friend is pregnant again after having a baby in January - even my bloomin cat is expecting kittens in 2 weeks LOL!!!

I don't really want people knowing we are TTC because I would hate people to keep asking if we were pregnant yet.

I'll shut up now lol xxx

Hey Karentia - hope you are feeling better and bubs is sticking good! Lots of stickydust to you :dust:

Hi Dinah - guessing the evil stick is out of your arm by now! My periods/cycles have stayed fairly regular...but beware the phantom pregnancy symtoms the implant withdrawal will throw your body into! :dohh:

Ok.....PMA...here we go at cycle #2 TTC ........wish me luck girls :happydance::wacko: Hope the OH has stocked up on his best swimmers :spermy:

Hi MrsDavo - I had the natchy scripps last month too! Clearly not a sign for us :rofl:

I agree, it seems like everyone is preggo atm! Probably doesn't help with the warmer weather that there are more baby bumps on show too :baby:

Good luck this month - hoping this is your month for a :bfp:

Its always the case when you are thinking of babies or trying that everyone appears to be having one!

We've not told anyone we're ttc, couldn't stand them all asking if i'm preggers yet! Nosey *******s really!

Mrs Davo - you've got really long cycles! I had them prebaby with my PCOS, nearly 40 days some "months"

Well my last 2 af's have been fairly on the mark and now i'm over 2 weeks late. Did a test on day 9 of being late and was a :bfn: I'm a bit scared to go buy another test now though.
I have been feeling really tired though this last week and hungry! But that could be due to my new improved "lifestyle" (aka exercise and healthy eating (minus that bit of chocolate cake)!!)

Off to tesco later so might brave it to buy one...

Its always the case when you are thinking of babies or trying that everyone appears to be having one!

We've not told anyone we're ttc, couldn't stand them all asking if i'm preggers yet! Nosey *******s really!

Mrs Davo - you've got really long cycles! I had them prebaby with my PCOS, nearly 40 days some "months"

I never used to have Gills, I used to be 28 days, but I hadn't had a period in 4 years when I got Implanon taken out. Between getting the implant out and my first period was 28 days, so not sure what happened last month, and this month, well its been 5 weeks since my last one lol

Don't know whether to class my cycle as 28 days , 36 days or somewhere in between! So I could be a week late, or could be a day late.....no idea! Why is it so complicated!

Hi MrsDavo - I had the natchy scripps last month too! Clearly not a sign for us :rofl:

I agree, it seems like everyone is preggo atm! Probably doesn't help with the warmer weather that there are more baby bumps on show too :baby:

Good luck this month - hoping this is your month for a :bfp:

Thanks Imagine, I have my fingers crossed for everyone trying!

natchy scrips :rofl:

MrsDavo
I'd track it and go for around the most common time frame - jsut now i'd say 36 days and say you're late. Have you got one of the apps for your phone(or a phone that does apps) I've got one that you just tap when you've started and stopped and will predict your ov times etc and will tell you how late you are.

Well...

I braved it and bought me some tesco cheapy tests...as of right now - i'm not sure if i am or not... I'm just uploading a pic of the test so you guys can see if it means anything to you.
I've only seen one positive with me and it was fairly strong as i was nearly 6 weeks at the time so this one looks different. Its quite a weak line but there is definitely a line. I've got another test I'll do in the morning too - I'm only 2 weeks late so its early days if it is so.
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/jamie_duff/243783_10150596512010346_568215345_18072178_1156674_o.jpg

MrsDavo
I'd track it and go for around the most common time frame - jsut now i'd say 36 days and say you're late. Have you got one of the apps for your phone(or a phone that does apps) I've got one that you just tap when you've started and stopped and will predict your ov times etc and will tell you how late you are.

Well...

I braved it and bought me some tesco cheapy tests...as of right now - i'm not sure if i am or not... I'm just uploading a pic of the test so you guys can see if it means anything to you.
I've only seen one positive with me and it was fairly strong as i was nearly 6 weeks at the time so this one looks different. Its quite a weak line but there is definitely a line. I've got another test I'll do in the morning too - I'm only 2 weeks late so its early days if it is so.

https://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/yi/r/q9U99v3_saj.ico

I have one of those apps on my phone hun and thats how I know that I was due yesterday on a 36 day cycle. We were DTD on my fertile days - or what it says my fertile days were....to be honest we haven't stopped DTD all month lol

I can't see any pic hun but I hope it is the start of a BFP for you!! xxx

Hey girls

I had odd bleedin last thursday spot of brawn blood then again saturday then all of a sudden on wednesday was spotting light red blood it then stoped in the day yesterday evening time and nothing since what do u think it might be i should have af 20th may.

Thanks girls xx

Sorry try again! Forgot that facebook folder was totally hidden from everyone! lol

hi ladies so sorry ive not been on in ages , well ive been in hospital havin my right fallopian tube removed ! my pregnancy turnt out to b ectopic ! this is the 2nd ectopic ive had but this time i lost my tube ! anyways im now at home recovering from my op x

I'm TTC/NTNP after a implant removal!
Had it removed 28th April 2011, AF immediately, and now I guess I'm sort of on my first cycle?! Really hopeful but trying not to be too much. :(

Hi Dinah - guessing the evil stick is out of your arm by now! My periods/cycles have stayed fairly regular...but beware the phantom pregnancy symtoms the implant withdrawal will throw your body into! :dohh:

Please warn me I haven't heard about these - what can I expect?

hi ladies so sorry ive not been on in ages , well ive been in hospital havin my right fallopian tube removed ! my pregnancy turnt out to b ectopic ! this is the 2nd ectopic ive had but this time i lost my tube ! anyways im now at home recovering from my op x

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hope you're being well looked after.

Implant out on Thursday, the doctor said as I've had an extremely regular and heavy cycle all through having it there is no need to wait to start TTC until I get a period. Which is good as OH and I have been DTDing at least once a day since we got married and I didn't fancy having to stop until TOTM showed up!

Time seems to conspire against me - how can I only have a few fertile days a month and have to wait so much time to find out if it worked?! While I know this month is extremely unlikely, I can already see that the waiting could well drive me mad.

i had my implant removed on the 22nd march 11, my first cycle started on the 27th march, it was really heavy lasted about 5 days then my next cycle started no positive opk in my first cycle, then my second cycle started on the 25th april so af due about 23/24 but did get a positive opk mid cycle right on time so doesnt take that long for cycles to settle down :)

hey karentia hope your ok lots of :hugs: hun x

im extra confused implanon out 14th april then 15th-16th april had a bleed then 27th had a little spotting on that day but thats it? does anyone think i should test at the end of may or round about 20th? i dont know what to do aaah! im not really expecting a bfp cos this is my 1st month trying but i would just like an idea of when to test if af doesnt arrive!

good luck everyone xxX

Gills I saw your pic on the test board! Congratulations hun!

I did one of those internet cheapies this morning, FMU and got a BFN. Think I will wait another week or so and see if AF appears, if not I will buy a FRER xxx

congrats gills on your bfp ive just seen it now have a happy and healthy pregnancy hun x :happydance:

Where does everyone get their tests from (both pregnancy and ovulation)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->