Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hi guys,
Wow i am loving this thread its exactly what i've been looking for!! (Just spent like a full 2 hours reading every post on all 40 pages :coffee:!!) Thanks to all you lovely ladies for sharing your experiences both good & bad. Congratulations to all the ladies who got their :bfp:
:hugs: ,prayers & loys of :dust: to all those who have lost.

My story is BCP's for 8 years, Implant/Implanon 3 years. Removed 8/3/11 no withdrawal bleed. 1st AF 6/4/11 - 10/4/11. 2nd AF 1wk & 3days late :)bfn: after 1wk late on 4/5/11.) Finally arrived 14/5/11-18/5/11.

I feel 1 million % better without Implanon it really messed with me. I had no sex drive at all for the whole 3 years, terrible for a newly married couple! Best thing was no AF for 3 years tho!! But its extremly hard no to track as I cant remember what my true cycle was like at all or what PM symptoms are & what there ment to feel like, so im stressing everytime I get the slightest twinge!! Thats the TTC Crazies :wacko:!!

Its very encouraging to hear all the sucess storys especially those that have fallen so quickly cos im very impatient!!

Currently my husband & I are taking Sanatogen Mother to be & Father to be supplements & have stopped smoking (1 week today!! :thumbup:). Going to start Clearblue Digital OPK next cycle & pre-seed!!

Chat to you all soon!! :flower:

I feel 1 million % better without Implanon it really messed with me. I had no sex drive at all for the whole 3 years, terrible for a newly married couple! Best thing was no AF for 3 years tho!! But its extremly hard no to track as I cant remember what my true cycle was like at all or what PM symptoms are & what there ment to feel like, so im stressing everytime I get the slightest twinge!!

I lost my sex drive too! Didn't put it down to implant until it came out and I realised sex drive was back! Im impatient too so being able to talk on these forums is really helpful as my husband being mire laid back is happy to go with the flow!! Don't think he fully comprehends the short window we have for egg to be fertilised! Off to do opk as should get surge in next couple of days so lots of bding will be needed. Fx xxx

HI all,
I was totally the same, no sex drive what so ever! almost felt like i had gone off my partner of 6 years, but knew i love him more than anything so but it down to the implant!

anyway, had the implant removed on monday 16/5/2011 as wanting to TTC for our first child, which i am very excited about! I just hope i dont have to wait too long for that all important BFP.

Really enjoyed reading some of your posts and found them also very helpful, so thanks to you all for that!

When on the implant i had constant bleeding that was hardly worth what it was thru out having implant, hated it, so after a year my doctor and i agreed to have it removed was the best idea, especially with the big decision we have decided anyhow!

All this week i have had slight bleeding and today it has stopped so i am hoping i get a proper AF next month, as ideally, i want to get an idea of my cycle again, but my impatience of getting the BFP is no doubt take over

hugs x

Hi everyone!!!!

Just like to say i have really enjoyed reading this thread......Took a while lol!!!!

I am currently due to have my Implanon out on Fri 27th HOOOOORRRAAAYYYY!!!! Took ages to get an appointmet and have been climbing the walls waiting for it!!! I will be officially ttc no 3 as soon as it is out!!!! Just wanted to say congratulations to all that have got their BFP and also i really feel for you who are still waiting or have had complications!!! ((((Big hugs)))) to you all!!!

I have armed myself with cheapie OPKS and also puuurrrccchhhaaassseedd the CBFM n endless sticks.... oooooo and pre-seed!!! Ooooo n not forgetting lots of preg tests!!!! Im RARING to go lol!!!!

Been on my period since 5th of May Eeeeekkk and still bleeding today so god knows where i'll be cycle wise when its removed!!! Just gonna use my cheap opks till my proper 1st period ( you never know!)n then start with the CBFM!!!

I just can't wait to begin and wish baby dust to you all!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Getting the feelings I get a few days before AF - guess we missed the window this month with only getting the implant out 10 days ago. Knew it was a long shot, focussing on next month. Although not throwing in the towel yet, will test Saturday if AF is a no show by then.

Getting the feelings I get a few days before AF - guess we missed the window this month with only getting the implant out 10 days ago. Knew it was a long shot, focussing on next month. Although not throwing in the towel yet, will test Saturday if AF is a no show by then.

You dont know - stay positive. It is not up until:witch: sings!

I feel i def out. had flu in fertile week so not been up for:sex: (not that my DH would fancy coming near me sneezing and spluttering away!of all the weeks to get the flu it had to be in this one! Life is unfair. Am going to try and remain positive though that if I ovulated early or late i might catch it (despite not having any +opk) well I can but hope!:growlmad:

hi

wondering if anyone has any suggestions as my body is fustrating me, i had implant removed on the 21st april i had a little bleed the following day then i had a positive opk on the 5th May and then on the 9th i had a day of brown spotting, then 10th i had very light bleed but bright red then the 11th May back to brown spotting (sorry tmi) but need to get it all out as im going insane! Since then i have had nothing no positive opk or pregnancy test, i dont know wether to class the May bleed as a period?

any advice would be greatly appreciated x

I would say class May as a period maybe? After lots of reading it does seem it can take a while for the body to sort its self out after implanon or you could be lucky and you cycles will go back to normal straight awayish. Best plan is to wait and see if Af arrives in June and go from there. I know how frustrating it is though im in the same boat waiting after removal on 27th april and then had a bleed 6/12th May but it was very light and I think I ovulated 13/14 and now having preg symptoms but neg hpt so far, Guess only time will tell!

thank you last time i had it removed my cycles went straight back to normal i had it take out Feb and was pg by may just hoping for the same but cant see it happening twice!

Hi everyone just a little update
I have had my 12 week scan and all is well with both me and baby and I am now 13 weeks.
Congratulations to all with bfp I see lots of good news which is fab :)
Good luck to all that r stil trying and remember to stay positive :) xxx

hi

wondering if anyone has any suggestions as my body is fustrating me, i had implant removed on the 21st april i had a little bleed the following day then i had a positive opk on the 5th May and then on the 9th i had a day of brown spotting, then 10th i had very light bleed but bright red then the 11th May back to brown spotting (sorry tmi) but need to get it all out as im going insane! Since then i have had nothing no positive opk or pregnancy test, i dont know wether to class the May bleed as a period?

any advice would be greatly appreciated x

I got mine out mid Jan. had erratic bleeding end of month. Got period which lasted two days begin may. I made mistake of not recording exact dates so didnt know exactly my cycle timing so had to wait to April to get 32 days. May then confirmed 32 days. All I recommend is that you chart every bled and hopefully a pattern will emerge soon. In the meantime keep using opk and bed as much as you can as you never know you might get lucky. Fx xx

I have had my 12 week scan and all is well with both me and baby and I am now 13 weeks.

Happy to hear all us going well - hopefully you are one of the many more to come ( including me!)

Hey Girls

I hope everyone is well?

Me and my df have decided i should go on the pill for few months to sort my body out it did before so i be back soon i mc last week dont really now how fair along i was i think i was about 8 wks.
good luck everyone thats ttc and those who feel preggy xx

Whoop Whoop!!!!:flower:

Today is my "Happy Implant removal day!"

Cant wait to get this dam thing out my arm and begin the ttc journey!!!!

3pm is the hour and i cant wait!!!! Been bleeding since 5th May and finally stopped bleeding today!!!

I am being a bit of a cheat so i can see where i am cycle wise and i have set my CBFM on day 5 this morn so i can begin testin for OV tomoz and if i do get a withdrawal bleed then ill just reset it!!! I know its a bit hopefull but u never know lol even though it took 7 months from coming off the pill last time round to concieve number 2 !!! Im just an eager beaver to start my POAS addiction!!! Lol!!!!

Hugs to you all in your journey after "Happy Implant removal day!" they should sell cards lol!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwwwwww big congrats!!! How totally exciting!!!! Good luck !!!! It really gives you inspiration to hear happy endings!!!

Thank you for sharing!!!!:hug:

Awwwwwwwww big congrats!!! How totally exciting!!!! Good luck !!!! It really gives you inspiration to hear happy endings!!!

Thank you for sharing!!!!:hug:

Hoooorrraaayyyy!!! It is now OUT n im officially ttc number 3!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats mitchymoo - hope the BFP comes quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"