Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

i know im glad i didnt waste a test im actually relieved now that af has shown up it has given me a taste of the waiting game and now im even more determined to catch my egg haha.!
what is smep? i mean what does it stand for?! i'll have to pop into that thread and take a peek!! let me know how your testing goes hun :D
GL and lots of baby dust everyone!!

:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Hi nimmo- smep stands for sperm meets egg plan. Idea is you bed every other night from cycle day 8 ie cycle day 10,12 etc until you get you positive opk when you bed 3 nights in a row. Idea is that way always a supply of sperm for the egg even if yu ovulate early. They are a really nice and supportive bunch of girls on there. Pop in and have a look. Will let you know how raring goes if af doesn't show up but to be honest feel 'out' this month. Fx though xxx babydust to all.

Hi Ladies Well This Is My Little Story, I Had My Implant Out On The 10th January 2011 After 3 Years! Now We Are TTC Baby #3. I Waited With Nuthin Untill 16th May For A/F To Appear, Got My Positive opk On Sat The 28th So Im Hoping Everything Has Gone Back To Normal. I Will Be Testing June 10th If I Can Hold On Till Then :S

Thanks MajellaG and nimoo.

We DTD the night before didn't come in to my head that we should have used protection :oops:

I hate the waiting game wish AF would turn up or get a BFP my partners dead nervous bless him as this is his first, I'm pretty fertile I guess didn't take much trying with my other DS's.

It's my 30th on Friday would love a BFP as a present :lol:

FX'd to everyone that's TTC xxxx

My AF is due in 2 days and have started spotting light pink, could be late implantation or early period. Anyway by Fri I will know one way or the other I guess. :)

My AF is due in 2 days and have started spotting light pink, could be late implantation or early period. Anyway by Fri I will know one way or the other I guess. :)

Fingers crossed for you Lliena xx

Thanks, id be extremely lucky if it is implantation and if it isn't at least my body has got back to a normaly cycle very quickly :)

Hey Ladies,
Heres my story...
I had the implant in for 5 years (1st one for the full 3years and the 2nd one for 2 years).

I had it removed at the end of Jan 2011 then had my first AF 2 weeks later (mid Feb)

Started trying in March and had my BFP on 15th May - I am now 6 1/2 weeks with my first blessing!
It took just under 2 months to fall pregnant after my first AF.

I heard so many horror stories about TTC after Implanon removal but I suppose everyone is different..

Sending my best wishes to all TTC... and wishin you all a h&h 9 months when you get your BFP!!

(I hope this helped...)

xxx

The :witch: got me! But at least I know my cycles have gone back to normal after having my implant out last month :)

Conongratulations blessed. It's fantastic to hear success stories. Hope it happens for me soon as I got mine removed jan and started trying in fen. H&h 9 months for you.

Sorry to hear af got ypu lilena. Fx for you next cycle xxx

aaaah sorry lilena that the witch arrived good luck next month :D

3 days left til witch is due--- must control urge to poas, must control urge to poas .....

Hey girls! I spent the last few hours going through all your posts lol! Startin to get used to the abbreviation so bear with me! Well im 20 and I had implanon 1 march 2010 and had it removed 9 May 2011 and had a withdrawel bleed 12 May and I got a positive opk on the 26 May. Me and my OH had loadsa sex thurs and fri. Im now 4dpo and have strange dull cramps on the left side of where i think my uterus is. My nipples are sore and erect which never happens me, ive heartburn headaches nausea lower back pain and heart palpitations. Could this be a real pregnancy or just happening because of the removal? My GP said because im so young my fertility should return immediately so heres hoping for my :bfp: :dust: baby dust to all :dust:

Ooooo sending :dust::dust: you way!!xxx

Just had my first AF since the implant came out - very different to those on the implant I have to say. This one was EXTREMELY heavy for one day, then one normal day, then one light day, and thats it, over! Usually I'm 7 mid-heavy days. Glad to be on a normal cycle now as I got a lot of those fake pregnancy feelings after it coming out and it was messing with my head!

Well at least you know where you my love it really makes you feel grounded and solid !!! Lol!!! Now the ttc journery can commence!!! :hug: your way!!!xxx

sooo...
i woke up this morning to do a test cos hubby bought me one last night and as soon as i sat on the loo ready to test guess who came the horrible af i just dropped the test on the floor in shock and was so close to screaming! after 5 days of holding my test off she decides to arrive late aaaaaahhh!!! so today im not a happy bunny at all even dh was sat outside the loo waiting for the results before going to work he kinda guessed she arrived cos he heard me mumble f**king now you come out of hiding!!
oh well hopefully this will be the last time we meet in a long time, back to the draw for my test and let the dtd begin when she goes!!

good luck everyone baby dust to all!!

:hugs: xxX

Nooooooooooooooooo just read this and i had such a feeling you were!!!! Awwwww sorry hun i really hope you get your :bfp: next cycle!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

I had my implant took out on the 20th May 2011 (had it in for 7 years In and out)

We had a celebratory the time has arrived hows your father the night before.

Since then AF hasn't showed, on the 24th I had cramp on the right side, on the 25th I had brown CM when I wiped sorry TMI accompanied with sore boobs and a feeling of heaviness in my stomach.

I've been reading about getting pregnant after implant removal but its a jumble of information so I'm not sure what's going on xx

I have had a kind of same experience!!! I managed to figure out it was Ovulation pains (didnt think i would ov so soon but had these really bad last time i was off contraception!)and apparently the rise in eastrogen just before the peak of Lh can sometimes trigger a small bleed . I had this then got + opks and peak on cbfm !!!! If i were you id get bd!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies Well This Is My Little Story, I Had My Implant Out On The 10th January 2011 After 3 Years! Now We Are TTC Baby #3. I Waited With Nuthin Untill 16th May For A/F To Appear, Got My Positive opk On Sat The 28th So Im Hoping Everything Has Gone Back To Normal. I Will Be Testing June 10th If I Can Hold On Till Then :S

Oooooooo lots of Baby :dust: your way!!xx

Sorry the witch got you!!!xx

Hi all!!!

Well i am on a roll since my last post!!!! I had implant out 27th and cheekily set my cbfm as cd 5 so i could start testing cd6 so i could get an idea of my cycles and i thought seeing as i have just bled all last month who knows where i was stopped bleeding on the 27th May started 5th may while on implanon!!!lol!!! I got a low readin 1st day(cd6) and backed it up every 2pm and 6pm with opk cheapies!!!

CD7 LOW -OPK
CD8 LOW - OPK
CD9 HIGH -OPK (line tinest bit darker) I then on this day recieved a short burst(spotting) of brown pinky cm(no proper red blood) sorry tmi!!! Only lasted 2 hrs!( read up on net about eastrogen rise as cbfm detects this first to give u a high and it can cause you to bleed a little)
CD10 HIGH -OPK (line Teeny bit darker)Had more pinky brown in the morning tiniest amount!
CD 11 HIGH -OPK same as cd 10.
CD 12 HIGH - OPK In the morn( no dicharge just ewcm!) 2pm opk POSITIVE!!! 6PM DEFFO POSITIVE!!! So my lh surge started that day so thats why my cbfm did not pick it up!!!
CD 13 (Today!) PEAK on cbfm and + opk in morn the opks after started showing a decline in lh and are getting fainter!!! ov-10am!!!!

OV Pain- CD 10 I had a dull achey feeling when i walked and thought oooo i remember this from last ttc journey lol!! So i knew i was gearing up for ov also sex hurts now lol!!
Then had the same till today when at 10am i felt shooting pains on right side and for about half hour i felt nauseous and have had heartburn last couple of days, and the pain made me have to stop what i was doing!! I loved it because this what i got exactly to the tee when i concieved my daughter!!! I just sooooo know i ov'd at about 10am today lol!!! Sounds odd but true!!! So far we have :sex: EVERY night since CD 9 and 10 n 11 used Concieve plus then cd12 Au naurel lol!! One more go 2 night n might do 2moz night for good measure lol!!! Im knackerd lol!!! Back to work for 7 days straight Mon so at least i ov'd before then!!!!

So i feel i have really gave it a good shot for my 1st cycle !!! So now i'll just be hanging around waiting for :witch: to arrive !!! Im just sooooo glad i know where i am cycle wise now!!!!

All in all im chuffed at this last week and cant believe my body has started up so quickly after implant removal i thought i would get af first before anything else!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Babydust to you all!!!!

Hugs to you all now im off to have a well deserved Pizza!!!:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FX for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->