Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hi Ladies, I'm hoping one of you can help :) DH and I are WTT and I am currently on my 3rd Implant (1st 2 were implanon and my current one is a nexplanon) have any of you had 3 or more and did your cycle return to normal after removal? Thanks :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, I'm hoping one of you can help :) DH and I are WTT and I am currently on my 3rd Implant (1st 2 were implanon and my current one is a nexplanon) have any of you had 3 or more and did your cycle return to normal after removal? Thanks :thumbup:

I really can't remember if I had 2 or 3 implanon. Got mine out in mid Jan and after one bleed end of Jan it appears to have settled into a regular 32 day cycle. Good luck x

please please please help!!

heres some info well i had the implanon removal on the 14.4.2011
withdrawal bleed 15.4.-17.4.2011
random bleed but most likely af was 26.4-28.4.2011
oh and me and dh had been dtd every 2nd day sometimes every day

and now nothing since i did have ewcm but cant remember the actual date and ever since im having a creamy white lotiony cm some days more than others and no sign of af?! when i got pregs with ds it was the 1st cycle after implanon removal not saying it will happen again like that! just wondering if i should test or wait out abit longer as its my 1st month ttc?
what should i do?! aaaaaahhh!!

sorry if none of this makes sense or im rambeling or tmi?

and now nothing since i did have ewcm but cant remember the actual date and ever since im having a creamy white lotiony cm some days more than others and no sign of af?! when i got pregs with ds it was the 1st cycle after implanon removal not saying it will happen again like that! just wondering if i should test or wait out abit longer as its my 1st month ttc?

I would test even if i didnt think i was as im a poas addict lol!!!!

Ooooooooo go on test and let us all know how you get on it sounds promising!!!!

:dust::dust::dust: Baby Dust your way!!!! xxxxxx

I really can't remember if I had 2 or 3 implanon. Got mine out in mid Jan and after one bleed end of Jan it appears to have settled into a regular 32 day cycle. Good luck x

I have only had 1 implanon and only had it removed 27.5.11 so still waiting to see how my cycle goes !!! i was on af from the 5th May till 27th may!!! So far i have nothing!!! Just low reading on my CBFM and negative OPKS . its very early days for me but im testin incase im lucky and ovulate before my next af cause i have only just come off but then i may just begin my normal period first!!! Its so confusing !!! xxxxx

i was thinking i should test too well im going into town tomoz so will pick up a test and either do it then or the next morning i suppose no one is really out until af turns up i think im just holding out cos i dont want to see a bfn but you never know! and i will defo update tho
thanks for the reply much appreciated :D

wishing everyone lots of babydust and healthy pregnancies :happydance:

i was thinking i should test too well im going into town tomoz so will pick up a test and either do it then or the next morning i suppose no one is really out until af turns up i think im just holding out cos i dont want to see a bfn but you never know! and i will defo update tho
thanks for the reply much appreciated :D

wishing everyone lots of babydust and healthy pregnancies :happydance:

Oooooo how totally exciting!!! I'll keep checking to see the outcome!!!! I know what you mean about bfn but you never know!!! I cant wait to get to the point when i can test lol!!! Mean time im getting my fix from opks lol!!!! Its only my first cycle ttc so i have a llllllooonnnggg way to go it took 7 months with my last but im hopefull lol!!!!

Good luck for tomoz!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup::flower:

Hey girls! I spent the last few hours going through all your posts lol! Startin to get used to the abbreviation so bear with me! Well im 20 and I had implanon 1 march 2010 and had it removed 9 May 2011 and had a withdrawel bleed 12 May and I got a positive opk on the 26 May. Me and my OH had loadsa sex thurs and fri. Im now 4dpo and have strange dull cramps on the left side of where i think my uterus is. My nipples are sore and erect which never happens me, ive heartburn headaches nausea lower back pain and heart palpitations. Could this be a real pregnancy or just happening because of the removal? My GP said because im so young my fertility should return immediately so heres hoping for my :bfp: :dust: baby dust to all :dust:

Good luck nimmo us knowhow test goes. Sending you baby dust x
Blondie- sound like you are doing as much as you can fx for you x

Just had my first AF since the implant came out - very different to those on the implant I have to say. This one was EXTREMELY heavy for one day, then one normal day, then one light day, and thats it, over! Usually I'm 7 mid-heavy days. Glad to be on a normal cycle now as I got a lot of those fake pregnancy feelings after it coming out and it was messing with my head!

sooo...
i woke up this morning to do a test cos hubby bought me one last night and as soon as i sat on the loo ready to test guess who came the horrible af i just dropped the test on the floor in shock and was so close to screaming! after 5 days of holding my test off she decides to arrive late aaaaaahhh!!! so today im not a happy bunny at all even dh was sat outside the loo waiting for the results before going to work he kinda guessed she arrived cos he heard me mumble f**king now you come out of hiding!!
oh well hopefully this will be the last time we meet in a long time, back to the draw for my test and let the dtd begin when she goes!!

good luck everyone baby dust to all!!

:hugs: xxX

sooo...
i woke up this morning to do a test cos hubby bought me one last night and as soon as i sat on the loo ready to test guess who came the horrible af i just dropped the test on the floor in shock and was so close to screaming! after 5 days of holding my test off she decides to arrive late aaaaaahhh!!! so today im not a happy bunny at all even dh was sat outside the loo waiting for the results before going to work he kinda guessed she arrived cos he heard me mumble f**king now you come out of hiding!!
oh well hopefully this will be the last time we meet in a long time, back to the draw for my test and let the dtd begin when she goes!!

Sorry to hear about af but on the positive at least you didn't waste a test. Both my last two months I used one as was late and af came within two hours of using them. Have you heard of smep. There is a good thread with a great bunch of girls going that you should check out. Think is called- anyone joining me for smep ov 20/5. Might be worth trying?At least you can start planning next month and getting cycle sorted

Hi all

I had my implant took out on the 20th May 2011 (had it in for 7 years In and out)

We had a celebratory the time has arrived hows your father the night before.

Since then AF hasn't showed, on the 24th I had cramp on the right side, on the 25th I had brown CM when I wiped sorry TMI accompanied with sore boobs and a feeling of heaviness in my stomach.

I've been reading about getting pregnant after implant removal but its a jumble of information so I'm not sure what's going on xx

If you have had it in for 7 years on and off I would reckon it will take a few months for your cycle to settle down if Im honest.

If you have had it in for 7 years on and off I would reckon it will take a few months for your cycle to settle down if Im honest.

Hopefully not too long, the last time I had it in for the full 3 years and conceived 2 months after having it removed.

Seems like there are loads of different stories ones saying they took up to a year to get their cycles back and others saying they conceived straight away.

Its all very confusing but I'm going to enjoy ttc xx

sooo...

Sorry to hear about af but on the positive at least you didn't waste a test. Both my last two months I used one as was late and af came within two hours of using them. Have you heard of smep. There is a good thread with a great bunch of girls going that you should check out. Think is called- anyone joining me for smep ov 20/5. Might be worth trying?At least you can start planning next month and getting cycle sorted

i know im glad i didnt waste a test im actually relieved now that af has shown up it has given me a taste of the waiting game and now im even more determined to catch my egg haha.!
what is smep? i mean what does it stand for?! i'll have to pop into that thread and take a peek!! let me know how your testing goes hun :D
GL and lots of baby dust everyone!!

:thumbup:

Hi all

I had my implant took out on the 20th May 2011 (had it in for 7 years In and out)

We had a celebratory the time has arrived hows your father the night before.

Since then AF hasn't showed, on the 24th I had cramp on the right side, on the 25th I had brown CM when I wiped sorry TMI accompanied with sore boobs and a feeling of heaviness in my stomach.

I've been reading about getting pregnant after implant removal but its a jumble of information so I'm not sure what's going on xx

Hi xtlcx welcome to the thread,
I dont want to get your hopes up but you may well be pregnant. Before my nurse removed the implant she asked me what my family plans were for the future & at that stage we were NTNP. She then asked if I had be sexually active in the last seven days - as there was a chance a could ovulate straight away & therefore if there was still sperm present could get pregnant.
Fx'd & :dust: you never know your luck!!

xtlcx welcome here!!
same here when i read up on it its just a jumble but i suppose its cos everyone is different!!
well i hope you get your bfp asap hun and everyone else!!
GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->