Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hey Hellybean,
How you getting on? AF was due today so far no show fx it stays that way and i get my BFP!

Hey hey hopingitwill, fx for u! And hope that AF doesn't show its face! Keep us informed.

I am still confused as ever as I thought AF had arrived monday night, then nothing, and again this morning thought AF was here as had a wiping of red blood (sorry tmi) and again nothinng all day! I am guessing it just the after effects of implant removed but that was over 3 weeks ago now and doctor said it would all go bk to normal pretty much straight away!

Xxx

Hey hey hopingitwill, fx for u! And hope that AF doesn't show its face! Keep us informed.

I am still confused as ever as I thought AF had arrived monday night, then nothing, and again this morning thought AF was here as had a wiping of red blood (sorry tmi) and again nothinng all day! I am guessing it just the after effects of implant removed but that was over 3 weeks ago now and doctor said it would all go bk to normal pretty much straight away!

Xxx

Did you test for Ov using OPK and bed around the time? Could it be implantation bleeding?:shrug:

AF not shown yet did a test but still BFN!! Might test tomorrow if AF doesnt make an appearance using FMU.
FX am just showing on HPT late and it is a BFP. The longer that goes past the worse it gets!!!

Hey HIW,

hope that AF has not arrived for you over night, i have a massive FX for you!

Hope you get that :bfp:

well i have been doin opk and they have been negative all the time but i went away for a weekend and didnt test for about 3-4 days but i was also not with my partner i was away with some old uni friends :friends: between fri 27th may and mon 30th may. But we did :sex: obviously before i went and as soon as i got back on the monday afternoon! All i can say is the excitedment of the weekend with my pals made me totally forget to test for ov.

The weekend was 11 - 15 days after i had implant removed and when i was away i did have some white stretchy cm , not ewcm and on the sunday i had some cramping pains! was this ovulation? i am so confused. :confused:

Then i have been getting the spotting and odd wipes at the toilet that are red like Af has arrived but then nothing! it happened again after we :sex: last night!

I really think this implant is taking its toll and doin strange things to me 3 weeks after, i thought after that first 5 day bleed after it come out i was on the track to normality.

sorry for the essay! x

Hellybean -The pain could have been Ov pain. how long after this pain did you get the spotting? I am still AF less but still BFN too. Thinking might have ov late as was ill which could have knocked my cycle which had regulated itself out of syn - Just don't know! I would just keep testing and keeping a record of what is going on until you get a bigger picture. if AF doesnt show test hun! Also just found out a friend is pregnant and wasnt planned (is her 3rd in three years - doesn't feel fair:shrug: xxx

I know what u mean about it not seeming fair, 2 girlies at work are pregnant and that wasn't planned either!

This spotting started 7 days after the possible ov pain! Not really had any 2day apart from a little smidge of brown spotting but nothing to shout about!

But I don't have a cycle pattern at the moment to go by so I don't even know when I am gonna be due my AF as I don't even know if I have definately ovulated!

I would wait a few more days to test agaon for that BFP

Xxx

I know what u mean about it not seeming fair, 2 girlies at work are pregnant and that wasn't planned either!

This spotting started 7 days after the possible ov pain! Not really had any 2day apart from a little smidge of brown spotting but nothing to shout about!

But I don't have a cycle pattern at the moment to go by so I don't even know when I am gonna be due my AF as I don't even know if I have definately ovulated!

I would wait a few more days to test agaon for that BFP

Xxx

If that was ovulation when you had the pain it def sounds like it could be implanation bleeding what you have as the timescale works. Think you are just going to have to wait it out and keep check of any other symptoms or changes. Maybe you should test when it is 2 weeks from the ovulation date because that is the average luteral phase if nothing changes! That would if you were pregnant be 14 days DPO. If things change in the meantime we can then look at options and see what would be next best course of action. Does that help hun? Have bought different pregnancy test so going to try that again!:hugs:

Thanks hun for the advice and support, I will test again in another 5 days or something unless a proper AF arrives!
I have been a ratty, moody, and fed up 2day, even snapped at my mum because she askd me to cut her hair (not like me) then went to see a friend and just burst in 2 tears for no reason, didn't even know why I was crying! Bloomin hormones!

Ooooo when u goin to test? With FMU 2mora morning?? FX hun!

Good luck hun! X

Thanks hun for the advice and support, I will test again in another 5 days or something unless a proper AF arrives!
I have been a ratty, moody, and fed up 2day, even snapped at my mum because she askd me to cut her hair (not like me) then went to see a friend and just burst in 2 tears for no reason, didn't even know why I was crying! Bloomin hormones!

Good luck hun! X

Ah babes - bloody hormeones! Hopefully they are playing up for a good reason. FX!
Most prob so i can poss give doctor/nurse a call to see if i can get blood checked though doubt it as my doctors are crap!!!- however with each day that passes I feel less and less likely to get a BFP as symptoms don't seem to be there! Just notcied you are just down the road from me. I am in Newcastle! :thumbup:
W

Don't feel too disheartned yet, one of my friends years ago didn't even know she was pg until 4months pg as she had no symptoms whatsoever, even had periods! It was at 4 months we was out partying and she said "don't you think my boobs have got big lately?" I said yeah and we joked she was pregnant, that week she did and test and BFP, she figured she'd put weight on due to eating too much! They are all well now!

Let's just see what this next test says for you!

And I love newcastle! X

Good luck hun! X

Ah babes - bloody hormeones! Hopefully they are playing up for a good reason. FX!
Most prob so i can poss give doctor/nurse a call to see if i can get blood checked though doubt it as my doctors are crap!!!- however with each day that passes I feel less and less likely to get a BFP as symptoms don't seem to be there! Just notcied you are just down the road from me. I am in Newcastle! :thumbup:
W

how are you 2day?x

Hey hun- tested again using different IC and a predictor ans still BFN. I phoned doctors and they said they dont do blood tests I could give them some FMU samples to test - well i am doing that myself so not much use! So still in limbo....

how are you today?

Hey hun- tested again using different IC and a predictor ans still BFN. I phoned doctors and they said they dont do blood tests I could give them some FMU samples to test - well i am doing that myself so not much use! So still in limbo....

how are you today?

i have been a right moody cow, been like a rollercoaster all day, and had an episode of crying because of something said at work (something that i would of normally dealt with and laughed)!

had brown spotting today too (sorry tmi), its doing my head in! i arent worried bout it yet as i know its early days since having implant removed but its still annoying!

your doctor seems pretty unhelpful, must be so annoying for you

have you been this late before for your AF to arrive?

i feel like having a glass of :wine: , its been one of them days!

xx

Have you had any other symptons show yet that could indicate pg?

I seem to be peeing more, had a sore nipples, and increased cm (sorry tmi) early on. Still got the first and cramps but apart from that feel normal and just as I would if af was going to turn up. Not going to test for a few days as is depressing me and see what happens!

Hey HIW and Hellybean

How are you both doing? its been 3 weeks and 1 day since i had my implant removed and still no AF its starting to drive me crazy wish i'd get a BFP or aunt fo would arrive its awful being in limbo.

xtlcx xxx

Hey xtlcx,

It is very annoying what ya body is doin? I've had drips and draps of possible AF all week, I got implant removed nearly 4 weeks ago. And 2day I think I have actually started AF 27 days after I have it removed, but its not a very heavy one!
Well all been well I can start and see if I am getting cycles back!

I hope u do too very soon! How long did u have implant in? Xx

Hey HIW,
How u feeling 2day? Hope AF still hasn't shown her face and u have a BFP sometime in the next week!

Baby dust to you all xxxx

Hey helly and xtclx - hopefully it will only take you month to get back to normal. After my first bleed I went into a 32 day cycle for next 3.... Until now! Have not tested today as getting bfn was getting me down! Might test again tomorrow. Af not shown up yet so am onto cycle day 37!!!! Only time will tell...

I had it in 01 to 03 got it took out to try for no 2 went on the pill for a month and fell 2 months later back in 04 to 07 then 07 to 10 had a Lil bit of brown cm when I've wiped today but nothing else

Not far from me either

Hope we get our bfps soon xxx

Me and the OH decided to ttc a couple of months ago, and I had my implant out on the 19th of May!
A couple of day's later I had what seemed like a light AF, lasted for about five days, so I'm really excited about it all.
Not entirely sure that it was af or a withdrawal bleed. #-o

This thread has been sooooo useful though, as being a youngun, i've not got much experience!

So, I should be due on in about six days, but I don't know whether it'd be silly to test after only a month since it was removed? :wacko:

Had a tiny amount of red blood today when wiping, sorry! tmi!

I'll be checking this a lot, i'm sure to keep people updated! :haha:

Right now any advice or new friends would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->