Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

hi everyone.

I am going to the doctors tomorrow but i'm not sure if i'm actually getting my implant removed or if I have to talk to the doc about why and then make another appointment. Dh booked it and wasn't paying attention to what the receptionist said :dohh:

anyway i'm hoping my cycles get sorted quickly, i've only been on the implant since jan, but don't know if the length of time it's been in makes a difference

welcome jellybean :D
hope your ttc journey is nice and fast and goodluck :thumbup:

Oh now HIW we don't need your getting all confused with the helly's and the jelly's, you have enough on your plate!

Jelly - did they take your implant out 2day??

Hello Dinah on thread number 2 hahaha!

I'm just on my dinner break so thought I'd check in and say hi, been a busy bee 2day, got to plan and sort an event and then a load of stock arrives that needs counting and pricing! Roll on half 5 lol.
Xxx
Electrokitty and xtlcx - are u all moved in2 the new homes yet?

Hi All,

New to the site, extremely excited to be having my implant out again.....

I finally married the man of my dreams, he is amazing, we agreed to have my implant out in August last year as we were getting married in October, nothing happened, but I was made redundant a day or so after so had it put back in.

I now have a great new job and I am booked in for a removal mid July, and cannot wait!!! I am determined to lose the weight I gained after marriage to make sure I am in tip top condition.

Can anyone offer any tips advice on how to aid conception post implant removal???

HEY BUG,

how are you?

2nd time of having the implant out, and a welldone for a new job!

i wanted to have implant out ages ago but ,y old job was ruvvish and now i have one that will be perfect and no hassel when goin on maternity and money etc! always a bonus!

good luck hun xx

Hey girls...old and new! Still no af. Off to doctors tomorrow afternoon so will check in then. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Oh now HIW we don't need your getting all confused with the helly's and the jelly's, you have enough on your plate!

Jelly - did they take your implant out 2day??

Hello Dinah on thread number 2 hahaha!

I'm just on my dinner break so thought I'd check in and say hi, been a busy bee 2day, got to plan and sort an event and then a load of stock arrives that needs counting and pricing! Roll on half 5 lol.
Xxx
Electrokitty and xtlcx - are u all moved in2 the new homes yet?

Finally settled in. Ish!
Although I nearly fainted, which was odd.
I'm just looking forward to sleeping now.

I'll be glad when we can get back to BDing rather than unpacking. D:
4 days till im due on, so that should be... fun.:dohh:

The joys of moving OH and I didn't BD for about 3 weeks when we moved as it seemed never ending and I spent my time making sure twigs in vases etc were all perfect, bit of OCD there lol

Good luck 2day at doctors HIW! :dust:

GL HIW at the doctors hope you get some answers hun :thumbup:

so i was due to ovulate yesterday or today, but yesterday i had ewcm and a horrible pain where my left ovary is, it was horrible i couldnt even finish dtd cos it hurt too much!! now i think ive missed my window aaaah... but i did dtd the days before that and will be again tonight!! im really peed off tho, why did i have to have a weird pain anyone else had this before?! (rant over:blush:)

Baby dust to everyone :hugs:

Hi nimoo,

Last month when I think I ovulated I had stretchy cm but not ewcm was white (sorry tmi) and I also had pain in right side that was on and off all day, wasn't a stabbing pain but a deep dull ache! But I didn't use opk's around then as I was away with some friends! It was only for that one day! I'll have to see what happens this month but waiting for AF to finish as that started on saturday!

But if u dtd days running up to that day you still would have a chance of getting that bfp hun

Xx

Hi nimoo,

Last month when I think I ovulated I had stretchy cm but not ewcm was white (sorry tmi) and I also had pain in right side that was on and off all day, wasn't a stabbing pain but a deep dull ache! But I didn't use opk's around then as I was away with some friends! It was only for that one day! I'll have to see what happens this month but waiting for AF to finish as that started on saturday!

But if u dtd days running up to that day you still would have a chance of getting that bfp hun

Xx

thanks i really hope soo! today the pain has gone thankfully.. if we havent caught this month...i wont be that shocked cos i already feel out :dohh: now the wait begins urgh!! hopefully you will get your bfp with this fresh cycle gl and lots of baby dust to you :thumbup:

bloody knackered but nearly done.
just a few more days till testing.

i felt really faint and crampy today, not nice at all. :(
probably AF, but we shall see!

stomachs been a little upset which is a new one too.

am i just being silly expecting things to happen so quickly?

bloody knackered but nearly done.
just a few more days till testing.

i felt really faint and crampy today, not nice at all. :(
probably AF, but we shall see!

stomachs been a little upset which is a new one too.

am i just being silly expecting things to happen so quickly?

i was a bit like that lst month and felt like i had every sympton goin but apparently side effects of having implant removed

but fx for you it can happen so soon xx

You never know hopefully you are lucky.... but could be you are overdoiing it moving house and all the stress that goes with it. You know your body... does it feel different?

Went to doctor... not got anywhere. Didnt even ask me if I have had any symptoms. Said not worried if 8 days late. Give them some urine tomorrow (not expecting anything as had another BFN today) to test and then if no period for 3 months they would investigate. Said they would not refer me for a blood test. Think I am going to have to make a nuisance of myself for things to happen! Not a happy bunny!!!

Hey girls just a quick message to see how you all are,

Im moving today really stressed lol still not sure if ive had AF wasted a few pads as there was nothing there possibly ive turned a bit due to all the stuff thats going on defo going to be bd'ing a lot this weekend just to get some practice in lol

Will check back in soon loadsa love and babydust

Emma xx

Hi Ladies,
well I have been stalking you all for a while now and thought that i would join in... I had my implanon removed end of april, withdrawal bleed three days later(I am assuming it was that)- four/five days in length, very much like a normal period, around two weeks later I had 4 days of spotting, if you can even call it that and now three weeks after and no af still. I am waiting on a blood test, all Hpts have been negative, though realistically i have probably tested way to soon... So frustrating because I have never tried to get BFP before, I have had two goregous boys- 2 and 3yrs old and both came without trying and only 12mths apart. Its the waiting game that is getting to me! lol... Also thankyou to whoever started this thread! :thumbup:

Hi! I had my implant removed in April and we have been TTC since then with no luck so far.... I've had AF once since removal and am now on CD 30.

Hi Ladies,
well I have been stalking you all for a while now and thought that i would join in... I had my implanon removed end of april, withdrawal bleed three days later(I am assuming it was that)- four/five days in length, very much like a normal period, around two weeks later I had 4 days of spotting, if you can even call it that and now three weeks after and no af still. I am waiting on a blood test, all Hpts have been negative, though realistically i have probably tested way to soon... So frustrating because I have never tried to get BFP before, I have had two goregous boys- 2 and 3yrs old and both came without trying and only 12mths apart. Its the waiting game that is getting to me! lol... Also thankyou to whoever started this thread! :thumbup:

hello ninnyone

welcome to the thread after your good old stalking :wink:
I tell you one thing i will never have that implant in again! totally messed me right up!
good luck with ttc
xx

Hey Ladies!

Back again lol

Didn't think I would be back quite as quick as this, but I got offered a job yesterday and start on Monday so I guess we are back here!

Once the wages start rolling in, I am going ro invest in a cbfm. Has anyone ever used one? Will get a second hand one off eBay if I can.

May get some ovulation sticks for next month - let's just hope its not a 61 day cycle again!

I know how your feeling hoping it will....its so frustrating!

Xxx

Hi Ladies,

hello and welcome hun
i also did abit of stalking before my fist post back in april :blush: i think we all do!!! good luck with your ttc:D

Hey Ladies!

Back again lol

Didn't think I would be back quite as quick as this, but I got offered a job yesterday and start on Monday so I guess we are back here!

Once the wages start rolling in, I am going ro invest in a cbfm. Has anyone ever used one? Will get a second hand one off eBay if I can.

May get some ovulation sticks for next month - let's just hope its not a 61 day cycle again!

I know how your feeling hoping it will....its so frustrating!

Xxx

Nice to have you back hun and congratulations on the job! I am now 9 days and no AF. Pissed off as I thought my body has regulated itself pretty much straight away as all cycles since january have been 32 days long. Dropped urine sample off to doctor this morning (they wont do a blood test) and the lovely good people they are have not bothered calling me back like they said they would to even tell me if it was negative and it is closed now!

Mrs Davo - I have bought a clearblue monitor but not had chance to use it! It is off ebay too and is currently sat in my drawer waiting to have the opportunity to come out!!!
Hope all you girls have more luck than me and dont get into this situation. Th 2ww is bad enough but am now onto 4 ww!!!!

Welcome bridie & Ninny!!! Stalk away huns... but is lovely to have you both on board!!!!

xtclx & Elcity- Hope you are not allowing yourselves to get stressed as it might affect ovulation. Enjoy Bding in your new houses.

Helly & Jelly - hope your TTC journey is going well and you are getting lots of bedding in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->