Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hey girls and hello electrokitty!

How is everyone 2day? I have just got back from being in durham for the night seeing some old friends!

I think I can officially say I have my AF as it appears to be staying unlike the random bleeding I had last week.

So hopefully I can officially start tracking my cycles! And finding out when I am goin to ovulate! And then get :sex:

Electrokitty - I was like u not knowing weather that first bleed was withdrawel bleed or AF! But I am glad my AF has arrived 27 days after implant was removed!

:Hugs: and :dust: to u all

Xxxx

Hey girls and hello electrokitty!

How is everyone 2day? I have just got back from being in durham for the night seeing some old friends!

I think I can officially say I have my AF as it appears to be staying unlike the random bleeding I had last week.

So hopefully I can officially start tracking my cycles! And finding out when I am goin to ovulate! And then get :sex:

Electrokitty - I was like u not knowing weather that first bleed was withdrawel bleed or AF! But I am glad my AF has arrived 27 days after implant was removed!

:Hugs: and :dust: to u all

Xxxx

Oh phew!
That's something I guess, I don't think i've ever anticipated AF so much!
It's just the not knowing thats making me over think everything.

Moving house tomorrow so hopefully this week will fly past, six days till i'm due on.. gah.

I'll make sure to keep checking, and thankyou!
Good luck! :D

Hey girls.... still no AF and still BFN!!! Am officially fed up. Tomorrow will be cycle day 39 from my usual regular 32! I even wore white trousers to a christening to try to tempt the witch out of hiding so i can get on with next cycle. Think I am going to try and get a doctors appointment for wed or end of week. then if AF shows I can cancel but if not I can go and kick off and get them to do something about it!!!

Helly - it will be interesting to see if you next cycle is 27 days. Are you going to temp to find out when you ovulate?
Electrokitty- have a happy house move.

Hope you both get your BFP straight away. xxx

Kitty - the past 4 weeks waiting for af or a bfp has been the longest 4 weeks ever but i am glad i have some sort of idea now. good luck with house move, the week will fly by and you wont have time to tink about it, when we moved into our new home in january the time flew by soooo quickly!

HIW - I arent goin to temp, i have opks, will do that, i dont want to get bogged down with doin loads of temping and too much charting of stuff and all the rest because me being me will get too stressed out over it all so i am just gonna :sex: all the time hahaha! OH wont mind! If i get too stressy about ttc i know it wont happen! but i am going to try and get a good idea just with counting cd, cm and opk's!

And i agree on getting that appointment boooked and get them told! i love that you went out in white trousers, AF always arrives when you wear light coloured clothing lol, good luck darlin!

:kiss:
xxx

Helly - white trousers didnt work..... still hasn't showed up!!!!

Well done you on trying not to get stressed. i didnt do anything for first couple of months either - just bedded and counted cycle. Then when nothing happened my controling impatient alter ego appeared and I read up/researched everything and realised that i only had a short window of opportunity with the egg dying so quickly to conceive so started using OPK's... then they didn't get the answers I wanted as i was getting positives on a number of days and I was getting frustrated with not knowing exactly when i ovulated and trying to decide if CM was watery, creamy, egg white etc... So becoming even more controlling and obsessive I got a CBFM to use alongside OPK's and decided to try and start temping (as the OPK only tells you when you are about to ovulate by your LH surge but doesn't actually confirm if you release and egg ... your BBT does that). CBFM is now sat in my drawer being unused because of this stupid limbo!!!! Sorry rant over!!! LOL!!!!
Hope you had a good night in Durham and glad to hear you can officially start tracking your cycle now!
x

I will probably end up doin the same as you if nothing happens in a few months, but i know of so many people that have been "trying" and it has never happened and as soon as they have stopped "trying" they have got their BFP

Also if i get too obsessive my OH will just get annoyed with me as he doesnt want me getting streesy about stuff as i only take it out on him lol.......oooops, well thats what your best friends/bf are there for heehee!

I know its such a small window of opportunity but there is soooo many people it happens to and they dont even want it to happen!

its the crazy world of getting pregnant!

I had a great time in durham, just went for a curry and a few drinks with the family i used to babysit for years ago, they were like my second family when i was like 14 yrs old, its strange now tho that the kids are all grown up!

xxx

Well done you on trying not to get stressed. i didnt do anything for first couple of months either - just bedded and counted cycle. Then when nothing happened my controling impatient alter ego appeared and I read up/researched everything and realised that i only had a short window of opportunity with the egg dying so quickly to conceive so started using OPK's... then they didn't get the answers I wanted as i was getting positives on a number of days and I was getting frustrated with not knowing exactly when i ovulated and trying to decide if CM was watery, creamy, egg white etc... So becoming even more controlling and obsessive I got a CBFM to use alongside OPK's and decided to try and start temping (as the OPK only tells you when you are about to ovulate by your LH surge but doesn't actually confirm if you release and egg ... your BBT does that). CBFM is now sat in my drawer being unused because of this stupid limbo!!!! Sorry rant over!!! LOL!!!!
Hope you had a good night in Durham and glad to hear you can officially start tracking your cycle now!
x

and you can rant about things all you want to at me, i dont mind! xx

x

and you can rant about things all you want to at me, i dont mind! xx

Thanks hun.... reciprocated to you.... anytime!!!:hugs:

Well girls I think AF has shown up today got some cramps and a bit blood when I wipe but nothing on my pad (sorry TMI)

So I think I had a withdrawal bleed 5 days after implant removal and AF showed up 19 days later (if it is the witch)

How is everyone today? Im busy moving house as well dead stressful hopefully we should be settled by the weekend xx

Hey xtcl and helly- still in limbo. Af not shown up. Have a doctors appointment on Wednesday but doubtful anything will come of it. Just want to move onto next cycle now! Hope house move is going well and not too stressful- use bedding to work of the stress if it is!!!

OMG as if you are still in limbo, i do hope wednesday sheds some light for you tho! have you dont another pg test in the past couple of days?

Happy house move to u xtlcx!

xx

:dust:

OMG as if you are still in limbo, i do hope wednesday sheds some light for you tho! have you dont another pg test in the past couple of days?

xx

Not done another one since my bfn yesterday! Think will wait and see what doctor says now rather than have to face another one!!! Depends if poas addiction can be contained! Am thinking now have appointment booked af might show just to he awkward!

hi everyone.

I am going to the doctors tomorrow but i'm not sure if i'm actually getting my implant removed or if I have to talk to the doc about why and then make another appointment. Dh booked it and wasn't paying attention to what the receptionist said :dohh:

anyway i'm hoping my cycles get sorted quickly, i've only been on the implant since jan, but don't know if the length of time it's been in makes a difference

xx

Not done another one since my bfn yesterday! Think will wait and see what doctor says now rather than have to face another one!!! Depends if poas addiction can be contained! Am thinking now have appointment booked af might show just to he awkward!

well AF didnt want to show for the white trousers so this option is the only one left heehee! i hope they do a blood test for you, have u had a cycle this long b4 hun? xx

hi everyone.

I am going to the doctors tomorrow but i'm not sure if i'm actually getting my implant removed or if I have to talk to the doc about why and then make another appointment. Dh booked it and wasn't paying attention to what the receptionist said :dohh:

anyway i'm hoping my cycles get sorted quickly, i've only been on the implant since jan, but don't know if the length of time it's been in makes a difference

hey jellybean, hellybean here! :hi:

i was under the thought like you, my doctors kept messing me about so i had to go to the family planning clinic instead to get it out and had to register as a new patient there, but they tok it out there and then just just wrote some quick notes to ask why i wanted it out!

reading from other threads i dont think it matter how long you have had it in to how quick cycles return to normal, everybody is soooo different!

hopefully they won't mess me about, but I hadn't thought of the fmp, so if they do i'll go to them to get it out

hopefully they won't mess me about, but I hadn't thought of the fmp, so if they do i'll go to them to get it out

well my doctors are currently training and new to putting and taking them out, they put it last year and now i want it out my doctor needed someone to come and assess her in taking it out and they kept having to cancel my appointment and that did my head in, so fmp it was! and 4 weeks after having it out i still havent had the expected phonecall from the doctors that they promised me about taking it out, and i arent ringing them to tell them i've had it out already, they have probably forgotten xxx

Hi Helly, glad to hear you can start on a 'real' cycle now. I temped this month, don't intend to again, but it was very reassuring to confirm I OVd so soon after implant removal, I'd have hated to get my hopes up if there was no chance this month.

Hi Jelly, welcome to the thread. I made an appointment at my docs, only to be told they couldn't do it and to go to the clinic, so I went there (told her on the phone why I was booking) and they had booked me in for a std test! Eventually a doctor did see me, took over an hour to answer all her questions and then 5 mins to whip it out.

2WWing here, 3DPO, not as worked up as I was last month by a long way!

Hope your cycle calms down soon hopingitwill, preferably with a BFP.

thats a pain hellybean, doctors can be so unorganised sometimes!

fingers crossed for you dinah

Am going to get seriously confused now me and my dappiness... Hellybean.... and jellybean....!!!
helly - never had a cycle this long ( am not counting implant as basically stopped and got one every five or six months). Since coming off in Jan they have all been 32 days exactly so god knows what my body has decided to do!

Jelly - Welcome to the thread. I went to FMP climic as my doctors dont do removal or putting them in. I had one visit where they asked me some questions (10 min) and then they booked me in for an appointment a week later to get it removed. I didnt have any problems. The nurse ssaid my fertility would go back straight away as once it is out your body does not get any protection as it just releases some of the hormone everyday so it goes pretty soon.

Dinah - hope so too. My DH just told me about a woman in his school that got her BFP 13 days after her AF was due so am praying there is still hope for me. however, don't want to get hopes up to much.

Anyway girls off to bed.....to sleep......

FX for us all that we either have our BFP now (me) and that you get them next month!!!!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"