Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Do you know which CD of DPO you were when you got your +ve Ninny? I think I get a bit excited and test far too early tbh, and then I get disheartened when really I should be holding off a bit longer!

Ana- you can see your doctor who can prescribe depovera to get you started.
Ninny- stay on the thread as long as you like nice to have someones success to remind us how quickly it happens.

Helly- just because you get positive opk it does not mean you ovulate as I have learnt the hard way this month. They only predict the surge not if egg is released. You would need to be using bbt to check if you ovulate. Thanks for the hug - nothing today just bfn on 13 days late for af!

Hi girls

just need to report i have some white lotion cm and i am CD10 anyone else had this before ov?

i'll be back in a bit, need to do the :iron: as i need my linen trousers done for seeing Lee Evans tomorrow :happydance:

how are u all?xx

Hi again Ladies,
I just thought that i would update you all. I have just been to the doctors and the blood test needed to be repeated... she did a stick test in the office and it didn't show anything... but i drink a lot of water so it doesn't show up normally unless first thing, and i have had two definite :bfp:s with HPTs so she wants a scan done. I am not sure how far if anything i am because of the implanon, so they may not see anything, I kinda want to put off the scan for a couple of weeks just in case... So now i am just waiting to see again. fingers crossed... I suppose that it is a good thing that they want another test- at least it wasn't negative.. did anyone else have a scan this early?

okay so scan is for next week.. I think I will wait till sunday and then do another HPT.. just for peace of mind..

Hi again Ladies,
I just thought that i would update you all. I have just been to the doctors and the blood test needed to be repeated... she did a stick test in the office and it didn't show anything... but i drink a lot of water so it doesn't show up normally unless first thing, and i have had two definite :bfp:s with HPTs so she wants a scan done. I am not sure how far if anything i am because of the implanon, so they may not see anything, I kinda want to put off the scan for a couple of weeks just in case... So now i am just waiting to see again. fingers crossed... I suppose that it is a good thing that they want another test- at least it wasn't negative.. did anyone else have a scan this early?

okay so scan is for next week.. I think I will wait till sunday and then do another HPT.. just for peace of mind..

Crossing my fingers and toes for you ninnyone :D yeah i agree its a good thing if they want to re-test, FMU shows the most HCG so if it wasnt your first and you're not very far along then that would explain why it didnt show up :) they should be able to see something in a scan i would imagine, but yes i would so another test on sunday for your own peace of mind :)

Do you know which CD of DPO you were when you got your +ve Ninny? I think I get a bit excited and test far too early tbh, and then I get disheartened when really I should be holding off a bit longer!

Its soooooo hard to wait isnt it! i was guilty of the same thing last cycle.... tested wayyy to early (even though it would have been neg cuz AF came to visit) cuz i was too impatient then got disheartened when it showed negative. Hold off as long as you can sweet, its better to wait and get a correct result than test too early and get a possible incorrect result if it shows neg (i know, easier said than done) :)

Hi girls

just need to report i have some white lotion cm and i am CD10 anyone else had this before ov?

i'll be back in a bit, need to do the :iron: as i need my linen trousers done for seeing Lee Evans tomorrow :happydance:

how are u all?xx

Hi Hellybean :D Im also on CD10 today but havent got creamy CM, well not on the outside anyway (sorry if tmi).... is that where you can see it?

Hi girls I was wondering if someone can please help me :) my last cycle was 40 days as I came off implanon April 29th. During my third week after AF I got stabbing pains in my lower abdomen which were ov pains as I got aunt flow again 14 days after that. Today I have stabbing pains again but only since this afternoon so I did an OPK this afternoon when I got home at 5pm and it showed no LH surge. Is it right to show this even though I am getting the pains? I'm new to the OPK that was the first one I've done :/ thank u in advance :D xx

Eugh, still no sign of AF, and a terrible cold.
Can't stop sneezing or sniffing and my head feels like it's full of cotton wool. =[

Thankfully, OH is cooking and cleaning.
woman flu is the new manflu.

Miss nat- am no expert but think lh surge comes before ovulation normally 12-36 hours before So your pains could be the actual ovulating happening and that's why lh surge not showing. I would get bedding just in case. Did you opk the day before? depending on time you test you could miss opk.
Fx for you ninny. I am sure it was just the timing of urine test.
Baby dust to everyone else.
I am now 14 days late and no sign of af and another bfn!!! Just want her to show now!

Miss nat- am no expert but think lh surge comes before ovulation normally 12-36 hours before So your pains could be the actual ovulating happening and that's why lh surge not showing. I would get bedding just in case. Did you opk the day before? depending on time you test you could miss opk.
Fx for you ninny. I am sure it was just the timing of urine test.
Baby dust to everyone else.
I am now 14 days late and no sign of af and another bfn!!! Just want her to show now!

Hi hopingitwill :D I didnt test day before as i only got the OPK's in the mail yesterday so that was the first time i was able to test. I have also been charting my BBT and its still low, have been testing that since CD4 and it hasnt had any dramatic increases, all below 36.4 celcius so i dont think i am OV just yet. In my last cycle i got these pains for about 2-3 days, and i think i actually OV'd the day the pains stopped....i think your bbt doesnt actually go up until you are actually OV'ing so that would explain that bit, but as for the OPK im hoping that it will show this afternoon or tomorrow which would make it 12-36 hours before i actually OV :) I know the OPK's can be tricky to catch so im making sure that i do one at the same time each day :) hopefully i catch it :) we bd'd not last night but night before, and will bd again tonight and tomorrow and the next day hahahaha just incase! :winkwink:

I did another OPK test this afternoon and even though it's still negative it's darker than it was yesterday when I tested at the same time so I'm thinking it may be on it's way :D

Both OV pains and OPK +s can happen well in advance of an egg acutally being released, around 5 days and 2 days respectively. EWCM can come up to a week beforehand as well. You only know its definately happened when the temp goes up.

Cd1 here. Boo!

Both OV pains and OPK +s can happen well in advance of an egg acutally being released, around 5 days and 2 days respectively. EWCM can come up to a week beforehand as well. You only know its definately happened when the temp goes up.

Cd1 here. Boo!

Here's to lots of BD'ing then just in case hehehe
Boo to CD1 :(

Cd1 here. Boo!

Here's to lots of BD'ing then just in case hehehe
Boo to CD1 :(

LOL!... have fun! be creative, it is so exciting all the different... um... yeah- HAVE FUN!!! I am totally praying and crossing my fingers and toes and eyes and everything for you!!

Afternoon ladies!
How is everyone today?
I have a question to ask you all, please think about it because it would mean alot to have some advice... I have a sister who is desperate to have children but for certain reasons, IVF included, she has had to put it off. With my last two children she was there for the birth but not really included in the pregnancy as such, i have had the thought to ask her if she would like to be really involved with this one- come along to the scans and appointments with me... what do you think? I am nervous about asking if she would like to because I dont know if it would be to sensitive a subject and I don't want her to feel resentful because we are having another... How would you guys feel if your sister asked you? any suggestions? should i just leave it and keep in touch with her as normal? IDK!!! ... thanks in advance ..

Hehehe thanks Ninnyone I am crossing everything too :D I just did another OPK and it's a LOT darker than it was yesterday I'm stoked! Hopefully ov is on it's way and if it is that means my cycles are definitely on their way back to normal :D
Ummmm that's a tough question about your sister... I would be stoked if my sister asked me to be involved in her pregnancy, but you're right you might have to be careful that it doesn't make her feel like you are rubbing it in. Has she got any medical problems that are causing her not to be able to have a baby right now or is it something else? If it's medical I would possibly not ask her directly, but it might be nice just to bring it up one day, maybe when you speak to her before your next ultrasound mention you have an appointment and say "you can come along if you like" and see what she says. If she goes with you and you can see on her face that she really enjoyed being there with you then ask her if she would like to be more involved? So a bit of a trial and error sort of thing if you know what I mean :)

No idea Ninny, I think it depends on your sisters personallity.

My AF is really wierd since coming off implanon. I had really regular and fairly heavy 6 day periods on it, now I'm off they're really light and about 3 days! Anyone else have a similar experience?

No idea Ninny, I think it depends on your sisters personallity.

My AF is really wierd since coming off implanon. I had really regular and fairly heavy 6 day periods on it, now I'm off they're really light and about 3 days! Anyone else have a similar experience?

mine hasnt been like that hun but i also didnt have proper af when on the implant, how are you hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->