Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Congratulations- would be interested to see if the identical twin part of your predictions true too!

Hi Ninnyone, I had an appointment with the doctor on wed & she said 6 weeks according to my last period & give me a due date of 21st Feburary. However I have very long cycles so I dont believe im that far along id say more like 3ish weeks. I havent had a scan yet but I hope I have one soon as im still POAS like every other day just incase its fell out or something!! I have an appointment with the midwife on Friday so hopefully know more then. Werid thing is I feel great no symptoms at all which is worrying me abit. Apart from the missed :af: & :bfp: thats it!!

Hope to chat to you soon!

:flower:

Lol, I have not had many symptoms either, I have had two gorgeous boys and both pregnancies were horrible. I did not enjoy them, this one though is totally different- this far last time and I was horribly sick, Praise God with this one I am barely feeling it. I get a little nauseous every now and then, little dizzy and mood swings- oh i hate mood swings lol- but otherwise not much- i feel incredibly happy that it appears to be going so well. God willing it will continue. I think that mind set has alot to do with it as well. I am not going to get down and slumped into self pity- there are so many people that would give anything to be pregnant - regardless of how sick they are. - I also poas a few times =just to make sure, Hope that yours continues!
Jin- CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am really exited that there are some other women out there not having much trouble getting pregnant- it makes it encouraging for all you wonderful ladies that are trying!
Hope you have a great day!
ninny:haha:

Hi, and thanks hellybean its the 3rd day today but is going lighter. I have been thinking it was af and hve been having sex wit oh thinking well the chances of me getting pregnant now are very low. If it is withdrawal bleed are the chances still low? xxx

Well, so far since removal last tuesday, no withdrawl bleed, positive opk on friday, my dh and I took advantage of that before I left town friday afternoon (why not give it a shot right?!) As of the last couple of days I just feel kind of yuck. My thought is that my body is just trying to get used to not having the evil stick in me anymore. How long after removal did yall have the withdrawal bleed?

Well, so far since removal last tuesday, no withdrawl bleed, positive opk on friday, my dh and I took advantage of that before I left town friday afternoon (why not give it a shot right?!) As of the last couple of days I just feel kind of yuck. My thought is that my body is just trying to get used to not having the evil stick in me anymore. How long after removal did yall have the withdrawal bleed?

I had my withdrawal bleed on the 5th day after removal and it lasted for 5 days :)

I had my implant removed on the 20th may and had a withdrawal bleed on the 25th af came on the 13th of june and lasted a couple of days.

According to my period tracker im due af on the 11th of july so not long to wait.

Congratulations to all the BFP and babydust to everyone trying

Emma xx

Let's see what doctor says. I am now 29 days late. Got doctors tonight.

hope it all goes well at the doctors HIW! you must be so frustrated!

xx

Hey i been reading you guys thread for quite some time and been looking for this place since i had my implanon removed! :happydance:

I had mines removed on the 23rd june with no withdrawl or AF yet. All i been having for the past 4 days or so is low belly aches and a LOT of heaviness like i have a softball down there or something(odd). I hope to share my journey with you lovely ladies and we all succeed in our :bfp: together!

:dust: to all and have a H&H one to those who have succeed!

Hey girls- well doctors went better. He has agreed that it is odd and he is sending me for an ultrasound. Should get appointment in next couple of weeks. So fx xxx

Hey girls- well doctors went better. He has agreed that it is odd and he is sending me for an ultrasound. Should get appointment in next couple of weeks. So fx xxx

so i take it they were nice to you this time, i am glad they have booked u in for a scan because that way they will hopefullt know if there is a baby in there or something that will give some answers!

xx

Does anyone know what this heavy pain may be? I keep thinking AF is coming but nothing! I know the night before it started i had EWCM but thats it and that was 5 days ago! :growlmad: This is so confusing! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hey sweetie, I may not be too much help other than to tell you that I understand. I went home from work today due to the heavy pain and feeling like I was going to loose my stomach at my desk. I hope you feel better soon!

Hey girls- if you had ewcm could it be ovulation pain?

Ya know i was thinking the same but wasnt sure cause it lasted for so long. Speaking of it didnt bother me today.

Also i read you can go into hyper ovulation once the implant is out which could cause pain. Maybe this is my case? :wacko:

Hey girls sorry not been on for a while well i got ny bfp on the 28.6.11 day af was due my midwife appointment is on the 19th so fx everything is ok
Good luck everyone

HIW hope you get some answers asap hun

Sorry if i dont reply my net keeps messing up aaaahh

On wed I had slight brown/red discharge first thing in the morning, I figured I was fixing to start my af with that combined with the heavy pain. . . . . No af as of today. . . I was researching and saw that the discharge could be a sign of implant bleed, but I am not going to get my hopes up. That would be way crazy!! I had the imp removed on the 26th-ish then had a pos opk on the 1st, had sex once (on the 1st) since the imp removal. No withdraw bleed, as of now no af.......... It took us 6 months to conceive after the mirena came out, could it seriosly happen this fast ??? Anyone know how long to wait for a pos result to show on a pregnancy test??

Fingers crossed 4 u HIW xxx

Congratulations Nimoo xxx

Well I think the dreaded witch has turned up 2 days early got mega cramps but no blood on my pad yet lookin forward to tryin for a BFP next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->