Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Well I got my :bfn: today but not discouraged at all. I figure now that I didn't o on the 1st but somewhere between then and the 5th so will test again later this week.

I am sorry sweetie! Keep your hopes up! I am going to test again on friday.

I am sorry sweetie! Keep your hopes up! I am going to test again on friday.

Ooh yay great we'll test together then I have 24 more test so I'm not going to lie I more than likely will test all the way until Friday :haha:

ok ladies i all ok! had a very faint line on a internet cheapy pg test 2nite within about 5 minutes! eeeeek bfp but i'm gonna do a first response 2mora to double check!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this is your :bfp: helly. Be sure to post some pics so we can see!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG OMG OMG

Them cheapy tests were driving me mad, i needed it spelt out so got the clear blue digital and there it spelt out

Pregnant 1-2

:bfp:

I am gonna be honest i felt sooooooo sick when i saw it and i feel like its so meant to be as on monday my Grandma died and the next day :bfp:

I do believe this world is one out, one in!

i know its early days, ringing doctors up 2day xxxxxx

:dust: to you all and hope you all get your :bfp: very very soon

only had implant out on 16th may so it can happen that soon

So happy for you Hellybean. Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! :flower:

thankyou everybody, i know its very early days tho! Rang doctors 2day and they just told me to ring up in 3 weeks and dont wanna see me until then to book me in for a 8-10 week scan which i thought was strange, i thought they would want to confirm i was pregnant!

baby :dust: to you all xxx it can happen so soon so i keep my fingers crossed for all of you waiting for that BFP

xxxx

Congratz hellybean!

Need some advice ladies. Had my implanon removed last week Wednesday.We DTD Wedn, Thursd, and Friday.
While on the implanon for 3 years and 10 months (I know I should have gotten it removed after 3 years!) I had no periods whatsoever while on it.
Today I went to the toilet and a huge blob the size of my thumb CM came onto the tissue, it looked like egg yoke colour and had a thickish texture but a bit stringy, I have honestly never seen anything like it.Sorry if TMI.
Did anyone else not have periods during the time on the implanon and how long did it take to conceive/get first period.

Any help would really be appreciated :)

Congratz hellybean!

Need some advice ladies. Had my implanon removed last week Wednesday.We DTD Wedn, Thursd, and Friday.
While on the implanon for 3 years and 10 months (I know I should have gotten it removed after 3 years!) I had no periods whatsoever while on it.
Today I went to the toilet and a huge blob the size of my thumb CM came onto the tissue, it looked like egg yoke colour and had a thickish texture but a bit stringy, I have honestly never seen anything like it.Sorry if TMI.
Did anyone else not have periods during the time on the implanon and how long did it take to conceive/get first period.

Hey hunni :) I had my implanon removed april 29, 5 days later I had a withdrawal bleed which is probably what you are about to experience then 40 days later I had my first period. I was like you I didn't really have period with my third implanon at all (I had 3 in after one another and got third one out early so I was on my 8th year of having it). I have just finished my second period and it was 27 days so it seems to have gone back to normal now. This is my second cycle trying to conceive. I would suggest getting some evening primrose oil its meant to help increase your fertile cervical mucous I am taking it since I started my second period because I think that was my downfall for my first period after coming off implanon my body isn't producing enough if the good stuff hehehe
Any more questions hunni just ask :D everyone on here is very helpful :D xc

Congratz hellybean!

Hey hunni :) I had my implanon removed april 29, 5 days later I had a withdrawal bleed which is probably what you are about to experience then 40 days later I had my first period. I was like you I didn't really have period with my third implanon at all (I had 3 in after one another and got third one out early so I was on my 8th year of having it). I have just finished my second period and it was 27 days so it seems to have gone back to normal now. This is my second cycle trying to conceive. I would suggest getting some evening primrose oil its meant to help increase your fertile cervical mucous I am taking it since I started my second period because I think that was my downfall for my first period after coming off implanon my body isn't producing enough if the good stuff hehehe

Thank you :flower: all the information is very helpful.Just wishing for AF to come so that my cycles can return to normal and I can start tracking O.
I take evening primrose every second day and folic acid everyday.

Congratz hellybean!

Thank you :flower: all the information is very helpful.Just wishing for AF to come so that my cycles can return to normal and I can start tracking O.
I take evening primrose every second day and folic acid everyday.

No worries :) your first bleed will be your withdrawal bleed if its shortly after the removal then the second will be AF :) Get yourself a basal thermometer too so you can check your BBT as it will tell you after you've ovulated to make sure you are ovulating :) and OPK's are great for telling you when you're about to ovulate too, so you know when the right time to :sex: is hehehe

Hey ladies! I had the implanon in for a year and half. Had mine out at the end of june. Still no withdraw bleed, no af. But I did have a positive opk on july 1st. My suggestion is to do opk's and take your basal temp to try and figure out what your body is doing

Update: in Such a F'd up mood systems went down so couldn't get paid today and oil man just so happen to run out of diapers ugh! oh yea another :bfn: to top that off and no sign of af! definitely not in the mood to dtd tonight. I'm just so messed up right now

Girl I feel yah, that totally sucks! I have two diapers left for baby girl until I get paid tomorrow. Dont get down! Keep the amazingly positive attitude that you carry up and enjoy the ride. There is always a storm before the blessing, that way you appreciate it that much more! Stay strong and breathe, it will all work out.

Girl I feel yah, that totally sucks! I have two diapers left for baby girl until I get paid tomorrow. Dont get down! Keep the amazingly positive attitude that you carry up and enjoy the ride. There is always a storm before the blessing, that way you appreciate it that much more! Stay strong and breathe, it will all work out.

Thanks blue that really helped! Don't know what I'd do without a friend like you. I'm staying calm and positive and just trying to enjoy the rest of the night :) Will test again in the morning too with you so much luck and :dust:

wooooooooooooo congrats Helly I'm over the moon for you xxx

well AF showed up properly :( my period tracker says my next one should be due around the 3rd of august so fingers crossed for that month.

I only got my implant out on the 20th of may after having it in for 7 years.

:dust: to all and hope we all get our :bfp: soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->