Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

HELP!!!
AM I GOIN MAD?????????

tww got the better of me and i am 9dpo and did a test with cheapy pg test and not with FMU

anyway i am sure i can see the faintest line in the world! to the untrained eye u maybe wouldnt see it but i am sure i can. OH is at work till 10:30 2night and my friend is coming round later so i am gonna show her and see what she thinks as i think i am seeing things!!

:dust: to you all
xxxx

Hey girls sorry not been on for a while well i got ny bfp on the 28.6.11 day af was due my midwife appointment is on the 19th so fx everything is ok
Good luck everyone

HIW hope you get some answers asap hun

Sorry if i dont reply my net keeps messing up aaaahh

Aww yay!:happydance: Congrats im so happy for you!

BTW: The is gone and it has been for the past two days so i think it was ovulation not sure.

Anyway i order some opks and hpts from ebay for i have a peoblem with poas lol!:winkwink: I read that its ok to test two weeks after your removal just to make sure if you O'd that day or days before so i will be doing so on Monday when i get them.

Wish me luck ladies and :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you!

HELP!!!
AM I GOIN MAD?????????

tww got the better of me and i am 9dpo and did a test with cheapy pg test and not with FMU

anyway i am sure i can see the faintest line in the world! to the untrained eye u maybe wouldnt see it but i am sure i can. OH is at work till 10:30 2night and my friend is coming round later so i am gonna show her and see what she thinks as i think i am seeing things!!

xxxx

Helly can you post a pic?
:dust:

HELP!!!
AM I GOIN MAD?????????

xxxx

Helly can you post a pic?

i tried but its so faint that the camera wont pick it up, i have had a nearly postive line on opk too.....its driving me crazy! It was a proper squint moment with the pg test, my friend came over and she could see it too... just, i put it up2 the light on the cooker hood haha and i defo saw a pink line through the light... this tww is making me do crazy things lol xxx

oooooo fingers crossed for you hellybean

af still hasnt showed up properly im hoping its just the hormones lol xx

hey here's a pic can u see anyhting girlies? xx

Attachments

• 9th july 9dpo.jpg
    9th july 9dpo.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4

OMG yes i see it give it two more days and do it again and trust me it should definately be brighter if you are (i have a feeling you are though lol)

Ok an update on me: I researched online anout ewcm and around the day i may have ovulated. So far i came up with that i may have O'd on the 1st since thats when i saw the ewcm or around that date so im 8dpo if i did!:thumbup: So when my test come i should be able to test right on Monday?

If i'm not i'll still have my opks for after af arrives though i hope she doesn't lol.

My Dr said i can O anywhere between a week or two after the removal so the 1st would have been a week. So if im lucky thats what happened and would explain the pain i was having and we DTD all of those days before and after (we been going at it like rabbits lol)

So what you guys think?

OMG yes i see it give it two more days and do it again and trust me it should definately be brighter if you are (i have a feeling you are though lol)

Ok an update on me: I researched online anout ewcm and around the day i may have ovulated. So far i came up with that i may have O'd on the 1st since thats when i saw the ewcm or around that date so im 8dpo if i did!:thumbup: So when my test come i should be able to test right on Monday?

If i'm not i'll still have my opks for after af arrives though i hope she doesn't lol.

My Dr said i can O anywhere between a week or two after the removal so the 1st would have been a week. So if im lucky thats what happened and would explain the pain i was having and we DTD all of those days before and after (we been going at it like rabbits lol)

So what you guys think?

First note, totally a line!!
Next, that would make sense if you o'd on the 1st, if I recall both of us had the same complaints at that time and I took an opk and it was positive on the 1st. Second, help! Can yall explainto me how it works as far as as dpo and at what point a pregnancy test will show an accurate result??? I am clueless on that part!

Blue.....since we both ovulated on the 1st we are both 8dpo. They say its best to test anytime after 10dpo but this depends on the sensitivity level of detecting the hcg level in the test. Most test you buy from the store (first response for example) start picking up levels of 100 and up you may find a few with 50 but read the box to make sure.

Second: honestly your best bet may be the internet cheap for most of the time the hcg level sensitivity is 25 so you can test way early and get lines like hellybean which will get brighter as days go by that you may not see from ones in the store. Don't let the price or look fool you internet cheap are great. The clearblues and first response ones are good to but you basically pay for the name, extra plastic and the stick you pee on.(trust me crack open one and you'll see a internet cheapy in there) so test on Monday with me or Wednesday and if :bfn: or af stock up on the cheap ones 5 bucks for 25!

Hope this helps!

Well after 2day, i used another internet cheapy and did another test and bfn and because i have loads of opk's aswell i did one of them and that showd a clear line on that :confused:

so now i am thinking evaporation line on pg test yesterday! but why the nearly positive on opk?

I am goin to just have to hold out i reckon until AF is due on wednesday/thursday and see what happens, maybe my body is goin hormone crazy still since implant removal!

I can see a line but internet cheapys are really really bad for evaps hun. I have stopped using them after getting my hopes up too many times only to be crushed when my period arrives. Also OPK's can show positive when your period is due too something to do with the hormone ytou produce. :)

Hi helly dont know wots going on there was defo a line on the test. If no AF by wed test again or try FRER. :flower:

Yay my internet is up and running again :happydance:
And thanks everyone just popped in to say good luck to everyone fxed for those bfp xx :thumbup:

Mami- thanks, that makes sense . I will have to go get a test then! I am just in denial that it could be possible this quick! I havent even said anything to my dh about my strong suspicions that I might already be pg! Good luck and baby dust!

Oh trust it can i've read too many post from other forums to doubt it! Well tomorrow is the big day! Im so nervous about what it'll say then again i know it may be a negative but i really just need to poas lol :dust: To everyone!

Goodluck mami hope its your bfp hun :hugs:

Ok so the test today was negative, but I couldn't find the sensativity level. Since I haven't had an af yet but I know when I ov'ed I finnageled a callendar to match ovulation date rather than cycle dates. Based on that my af should show up on friday. I plan to re-test on friday just to make sure. Wish me luck! Mami, what did yours show up as??

Ok so the test today was negative, but I couldn't find the sensativity level. Since I haven't had an af yet but I know when I ov'ed I finnageled a callendar to match ovulation date rather than cycle dates. Based on that my af should show up on friday. I plan to re-test on friday just to make sure. Wish me luck! Mami, what did yours show up as??

:growlmad: I'm so mad ugh my tests didn't come today! so I have to wait until tomorrow. to test. yay me! Blue. don't get discouraged. Hun our :bfp: is right around the corner Hun I feel it!

Mami, good luck tomorrow! Hopefully your tests are more reliable than mine was!! Good luck!

Thanks blue! I hope so too. Boy have I been in a bad mood today too LOL. Hopefully I'm waiting for great news tomorrow. Im still super excited though. I just can't wait. I been Googling. like crazy too to see when I should test and I'm gonna be 11dpo (I guess ) tomorrow so that's more hcg to detect if so. More :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->