Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Well, tested this morning and got a bfn, still no af. Going to forget about it until sunday or monday, then if no af I will re- test

keep positive my lovely bed dancing beauties! xxx

well i have read on here ladies that have had a reading and they have been right! xxx so i have my FX for you xx

Hi all, Im so glad i found this thread. Just sat and read all 67 pages of it! Haha. I had my implanon out thurs 30th june - am pretty sure i ovulated fri 8th july.. so just waiting really. I had it in for a year. No periods at all whilst on it... Forgot what they are like... but would like to have one just so i know everything still works. My stupid brain keeps thinking that i will fall pregnant before i get a period and ill be one of the chosen few who conceive straight away... im trying to tell my brain to stop being STUPID. Good luck everyone. Ive been really pleased to see all the BFPs in this thread! At least i know it CAN happen fairly quickly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, Im so glad i found this thread. Just sat and read all 67 pages of it! Haha. I had my implanon out thurs 30th june - am pretty sure i ovulated fri 8th july.. so just waiting really. I had it in for a year. No periods at all whilst on it... Forgot what they are like... but would like to have one just so i know everything still works. My stupid brain keeps thinking that i will fall pregnant before i get a period and ill be one of the chosen few who conceive straight away... im trying to tell my brain to stop being STUPID. Good luck everyone. Ive been really pleased to see all the BFPs in this thread! At least i know it CAN happen fairly quickly xxxxxxxxxxxxx

first off: Welcome to the thread :hugs: second I love countdowntopregnancy.com too LOL third: don't feel as if your brain is stupid oil LOL we all have that "what if" factor that seems to take over reality especially if you want it to badly LOL ( trust me I know ) keep us updated and :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you and you lovely ladies!

Welcome bunnikins! The most important thing I am learning is to stay positive and keep your head up! Glad to have you here with us!

hi can anyone help me i had the implant out on the 10th june 2011 and then had a af 3 days later am still waiting for a period how long can it take i've done tests but nothing :(. i only had the imoplant in 2 months as decided wanted ttc any help would be helpful thanks

hi can anyone help me i had the implant out on the 10th june 2011 and then had a af 3 days later am still waiting for a period how long can it take i've done tests but nothing :(. i only had the imoplant in 2 months as decided wanted ttc any help would be helpful thanks

Your first bleed would have been a withdrawal bleed :) I had mine removed April 29, 5 days layer I had a withdrawal bleed then it took 40 days until AF arrived and she was very heavy :/ I would suggest getting some evening primrose oil its meant to help regulate your hormones :) my second cycle after implanon removal was 27 days and I'm a day or 2 away from ov'ing today according to my OPK I did this morning and I'm on my cycle day 12 so it seems like my cycles are all back to normal now, and I had implanon for about 8 years and the pill before that :)

For some ladies it can take up to 6 months, but that very much tends to be ones who had it in years and years and just kept renewing it. A 36 day cycle is longer than average but not in any way unusual for the first cycle off the implant, I think you'll find it probably shows or you get your BFP in the next fortnight x

OK I'm super confused. last night me and dh dtd right. OK afterwards I was cramping so I figured I must be oing soon since my cervix was high soft with medium opening and the fluid had turned watery. OK so in the middle of the night I went to the bathroom and saw blood which looked like my af was gonna start I got so sad but this morning when I woke up it was brown and gone. I even checked my cm again and no future blood just watery cm and a very software tender cervix and open. now I been using opks but just realized last night I been taking them the wrong way so may have missed my surge. can this be possible and I finally did o but didn't see it on the test. if not can someone give me any insight on what may be going on? anything would help my worrying mind. thanks!

I read somewhere that that is normal when the cervix is ripe, have you had an af yet? Me, still no sign of af, I am always tired, had yet another bfn on sunday, and random question, had anyone gained weight after implanon removal??

yeah ive gained weight but then again, ive been eating LOADS (out of boredom i think).. so thats probably why! Still no period 3 weeks since removal.. is this normal??

Hmm sorry mamimonden I didn't want to read and run but I'm not quite sure hopefully one of the other girls can help you :)
Bunnikins ive read that is common that a lot of girls dont have a withdrawal bleed so you will probably just get a period as your first bleed :)

well it came back still very light only when I wipe and it goes from red to pink to brown so I'm guessing af finally showed cause I'm cramping too but if so this is a strange one I'm usually heavy but this is light for me well at least I know I got a fresh start now right?

I am honestly jealous! I wish I knew that I was our was not. Grrrrrrrrrr

Hey, sorry I've been away for so long!
Silly amounts of busy, but the house is sorted and I'm all settled in!
Finally got my AF 16 days late so am on cycle two now of ttc!
Not really dtd this month, so probably out but feeling much better about stuff!
:)
I hope everything's going okay for you lovely ladies.. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->