Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

:wacko:Omg I am totally, utterly, and completely CONFUSED!!! for those new to the thread, I had my implanon out at the end of june, then on july first I had a positive opk, no withdraw bleed, no af.... This morning I take a pregnancy test (yet again) bfn.... So I think, let me start the opk's again to try and figure out whats going on...... The dang thing was positive!! I am completely baffled, any of you wonderful women have a suggestion or thought??

They can show up + when AF is due. I have read it on here,something to do with the hormones.

They can show up + when AF is due. I have read it on here,something to do with the hormones.

yep did me the same way blue but it wasn't positive but I got two lines LOL. Af is on and running normally now. My :witch: has always been a heavyweight so now seeing she's back to normal really reassures me that things are going just fine. :wohoo: I'm charting my cycle and symptoms and will use my opks but not sure what CD to start. she usually stays for four days but we'll see :shrug:

Still no af for me. :(

aww :hug: just keep good faith lovie it will all work out in due time. enjoy the break I wanted a :bfp: or my :witch: to come so bad now that she's here she's been giving me hell! now I can't wait for her to leave since having my implant out I been :sex: like crazy! dh even told me to chill lol. so she's interrupting my practice! :dust: :dust: :dust: mama!

I am in TX

So, does anyone know if there is any truth to opk's also reflecting pregnancy? I have done 4 and they all have the same shade of line, it is there, but it is lighter than the test line. Hpt is still showing bfn

They can show AF is arriving as it's same hormones or something. I guess for some women OPK can shpw a preg but most of time it's an indictor AF is coming.

I am in TX

So, does anyone know if there is any truth to opk's also reflecting pregnancy? I have done 4 and they all have the same shade of line, it is there, but it is lighter than the test line. Hpt is still showing bfn

i had a positive opk the day before i got my bfp

FX and :dust: to you

af ended today which is perfect cause she lasted 4 days like she did before the BC. so my question is when do I start the opks? which cd?

I have a droid phone and downloaded a fee app called woman log, it is a calendar that you can chart your cycles, it also goes off of your cycles to give you an estimated ovulation date, you can note when you dtd and also have fe form notes to keep any other info you feel would help. I really like it!

Hi girls, hope everyone's ok.

Well I'm not quite sure where I am at I downloaded a period tracker on to my phone and it's worked out that my cycle is 22day so that would mean AF is due on the 31st of july but it's also got me down as 28days so AF would be on the 6th of august.

I don't know which one to look at in regards to ovulation, the past 2 days I've had ewcm and a really heavy feeling in the lower of my stomach.

Any ideas anyone? I don't chart my temperature as I'm not alive when I first wake up lol

Emma xx

Xtlcx, I feel yah on not being able to chart bbt, my temps are way low too! I personally trust your charts over the computers chart. I for one have to rely on the computer because I haven't had an af since I had the implanon removed. But that is my suggestion. :)

Omg, today is day 4 of positive opk's. Wish I knew what my body was doing! Went to the gp yesterday for unrelated issue but he did a urine test which, surprise surprise, was negative. They are also running blood work but I am bit sure if he included pregnancy test in the list of crap he is checking. Will keri everyone updated. :) good luck and baby dust to all!

And on to day 5 of + opk

Who knows? I had mine out 30th June, and i honestly think its going to take a good few months for our body to get back to normal after having the implanon in. I think the hormones must be a little messed up! I havent tried any OPKs, i use ultrasound in my job so ive been 'keeping an eye' on my ovaries/uterine lining, and i also havent had any AF since it was removed.. i also dont think i have ovulated either by the looks of it... its just a case of waiting for everything to get back to normal.. which is really annoying!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->