Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

And on to day 5 of + opk

Who knows? I had mine out 30th June, and i honestly think its going to take a good few months for our body to get back to normal after having the implanon in. I think the hormones must be a little messed up! I havent tried any OPKs, i use ultrasound in my job so ive been 'keeping an eye' on my ovaries/uterine lining, and i also havent had any AF since it was removed.. i also dont think i have ovulated either by the looks of it... its just a case of waiting for everything to get back to normal.. which is really annoying!!! :wacko:

i thought the very same hun, thought it would take months but got my bfp less that 2 months after having implant out! it just feels like the ongest time ever, and i thought i be trying months, so dont give up hope xxxx

Ladies look here and let me know if you see anything or not? It's ok if you dont! click me

Ladies look here and let me know if you see anything or not? It's ok if you dont! click me

Kinda hard for me to tell but I am on my phone lol.

update: well I'm on cd7 and dtd this afternoon and will be doing so everyday this week lol. I want to Start my opks now so bad for I have a bad poas problem. I have a question though. since we did dtd this afternoon should I cancel out checking my cm Ans position and such or wait until the end of the day as advised anyway and check?

blue: how is things going with you? still no :witch: I see.....my advise is to just dtd as much as possible in case you are amongst that small few that ovulate still before the onset of:witch: hope this helps and :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you lovely ladies!

Hi Ladies, I am so glad I found you, I just had my implanon removed July 8th 2011, it looks as though my AF is starting today, I am a little disappointed because I was hoping for a BFP but unfortunately I got my AF so I am hoping I have some luck this month. Since I never really track my BFP I was hoping that someone could help me. When I wiped there was the beginning of my AF but not alot do I track it starting today or should I wait till tomorrow?

Still no af for me, I am on day 6 of positive opk's. Was crampy earlier, but no signs of the witch to join forces with the cramps. The dr took blood for unrelated issues so if there is a magic way that I am preggers but not far enough to show on a hpt I should know tomorrow. Otherwise, I plan to continue bedding with my dh and pray that my body figures itself out soon. :)

Ok ladies, I know that this is not something you would regularly see in here but, I have a friend named liisa kellough, she had her first baby, a boy, three weeks ago. She is currently in icu with blood clots and brain hemorrhaging. Please pray for her a she has already had a stroke from this. Her right arm looks to be affected at this point and she is currently under sedation. Please pray that she makes it out of this so that she can watch her baby grow up!! Ladies,kirsten to your body and NEVER underestimate a headache!

Ok ladies, I know that this is not something you would regularly see in here but, I have a friend named liisa kellough, she had her first baby, a boy, three weeks ago. She is currently in icu with blood clots and brain hemorrhaging. Please pray for her a she has already had a stroke from this. Her right arm looks to be affected at this point and she is currently under sedation. Please pray that she makes it out of this so that she can watch her baby grow up!! Ladies,kirsten to your body and NEVER underestimate a headache!

Oh no! im so sorry to hear about your friend :( i will keep her in my thoughts hun, i hope she is ok :hugs: xx

oh my goodness I'm so sorry to hear. she will be in my prayers send love to her family!

Thank you ladies for your prayers, I am awaiting an update from her family this morning. I will bel sure to update everyone.

I'm so sorry for your friend, I hope she's okay and she will be in my prayers over the next few days.

Was at the docs on an unrelated issue yesterday and I mentioned that since coming off implanon my AF had been really light, about 4 days long but only 1 of real flow the rest just heavy spotting, and she said if it was that light my hormones were out of whack and I wouldn't be able to conceive (or if I did it would be a chemical as not enough lining to stick to) and it would probably be about 6 months for the hormones to get to a place where we could conceive. I only went on implanon as they said fertility returned within days - I'm both upset and a little angry that this is actually so commonplace. DH has said we can go to Cuba for my birthday in Feb if there is no bean by then so I have something to look forward to, but I'm still very dissapointed its going to be a few months till we have a chance. Has anyone else had a similar AF issue since coming off implanon?

Mine has not shown up at all since removal, so you might be ahead of the game since you have already had the witch show back up. Dont listen to your dr as they are going to prepare you for the worst, stay positive and keep trying!

Mine has not shown up at all since removal, so you might be ahead of the game since you have already had the witch show back up. Dont listen to your dr as they are going to prepare you for the worst, stay positive and keep trying!

I totally agree they always tell that you wont or can't do this but in reality it varies from person to person. I say keep trying and stay positive and enjoy the journey. when you do this that's when you pop up pregnant. that's another thing......we need to stop trying so hard. kinda forget about it. track up until close to your o date then just :sex: for the hell of it. lets make our ttc journey fun and stress free. who's with me!?:happydance::friends::wohoo::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I kind of sad :cry: I just received my first Af since the implanon being removed July 8th and it is actually on time, no change in cycle at all it's right on time, however I was hoping for a :bfp: instead!!!!!

Thanks for that, it gives us all hope! Did you have any periods at all from removal to becoming pregnant?
4 weeks and still nothing at all! :growlmad:

And on to day 5 of + opk

Who knows? I had mine out 30th June, and i honestly think its going to take a good few months for our body to get back to normal after having the implanon in. I think the hormones must be a little messed up! I havent tried any OPKs, i use ultrasound in my job so ive been 'keeping an eye' on my ovaries/uterine lining, and i also havent had any AF since it was removed.. i also dont think i have ovulated either by the looks of it... its just a case of waiting for everything to get back to normal.. which is really annoying!!! :wacko:

i thought the very same hun, thought it would take months but got my bfp less that 2 months after having implant out! it just feels like the ongest time ever, and i thought i be trying months, so dont give up hope xxxx

Hey girls

I'm back after my mc in may.
congrats to those who have their bfps loads of sticky dust.
baby dust to thos who need it

hiya im new and have been looking through the posts (hope you dont mind), i had my implanon removed on the 4th july 11 and i had a 6 day heavy bleed the day after removal, we have been ttc for the past 2 weeks but im having odd cramps, also this week it as been painfull dtd, (sry if tmi) ive no idea when im due af as i was constantly bleeding while on implanon, i was wondering if the pain im getting is due to me ovulating, and i dont have much of a clue about that either, i dont want to get the kits off ebay cos ill be testing all the time lol, just thought id ask about the painful bit as its a bit worrying, gl to all xx

hiya im new and have been looking through the posts (hope you dont mind), i had my implanon removed on the 4th july 11 and i had a 6 day heavy bleed the day after removal, we have been ttc for the past 2 weeks but im having odd cramps, also this week it as been painfull dtd, (sry if tmi) ive no idea when im due af as i was constantly bleeding while on implanon, i was wondering if the pain im getting is due to me ovulating, and i dont have much of a clue about that either, i dont want to get the kits off ebay cos ill be testing all the time lol, just thought id ask about the painful bit as its a bit worrying, gl to all xx

Welcome madmama :) i get sharp pains around my ovaries around ov time so they may be the pains you are experiencing :) As for the pain during dtd im not sure what that could be, but if it continues i would probably get it checked :) Im sure its nothing to worry about though :) xx

Hi all I have just found this thread I am going to get my Implanon removed this afternoon and strangely enough just got my period this morning. Do you think I will ovulate straight after this period. With the implanon I have always had 28 day cycles so no change in that and worked out I should be ovulating about 8th August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->