Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Blue83Nicole, i know how you feel, i went 31 days without anything after i had it out, but then AF came, out of the blue. I got a bit frantic thinking things werent working, doing preg tests all the time, etc. I hope something happens for you soon! xx

Here's a little update for me. I had a tinge of pink I hunk in my cm and its a lot more than usual and creamy. Been having vivid dreams and a stuffy nose every now and then. No more pain just a twinge here and there. I hope these are good signs that will lead to a :bfp: I believe I'm 5 dpo based on my charts. If so I'm gonna say my cycle is around 26 since I had these same pains from the 1st to the 5th of last month with ewcm as well just like this cycle only difference is I had no af after the removal on the 23rd of June. This is what I came up with: cd1 June 23; I'd the 4th of july ( o pain subsided the 5th ); didn't catch eggy started next cycle June 19 giving me a 26 day cycle with a luteal phase of 15. Makes since right. Well the pain started on the 28th of June for this cycle and ended on the 2nd of August. had ewcm on the 30th of June so I figured I I'd then which will place me at 5 dpo. So I think I got everything right and will succeed this month. With the info given what you ladies think?

hey girls

well the witch turned up at dinnertime I was due on tomorrow.

it's got me a bit down damn these hormones i've been a blubbering wreck since yesterday.

with not having many AF symptoms I really thought I was preggers this month ah well back to the drawing board for next month

xx

well i took one this morning and a :bfn: of course lol well i'll test maybe monday to see if i get a faint line or something :dust: to you all

feeling so drained and tired. sex drive decreasing slight nausea every now and then when i eat vivid dreams and now my nipples are sensitive. I wanna clarify there as early signs but i know if i do i'll give in and may be setting myself up for disappointment. i'm gonna wait to test until thursday since af is due next sunday. I know i'll see something then. SO NERVOUS!

Hi all, Congrats to those with a BFP and best of luck to those who are TTC!!

My implanon was removed on July 18th, while on my AF. Since my cycle was regular 28 the whole time on Implanon, did an OPK on July 29th had was positive. Following the removal we've been DTD daily.

AF due Aug 13th and I'm crampy with weird pains. Anyone know how long I should wait before I take a test??

Feel like it might be my AF coming :growlmad:

Hi all, Congrats to those with a BFP and best of luck to those who are TTC!!

My implanon was removed on July 18th, while on my AF. Since my cycle was regular 28 the whole time on Implanon, did an OPK on July 29th had was positive. Following the removal we've been DTD daily.

AF due Aug 13th and I'm crampy with weird pains. Anyone know how long I should wait before I take a test??

Feel like it might be my AF coming :growlmad:

mines is due the 14th and I'm testing Thursday so around that date I would say :) I think I o'd the 30th so we have very similar cycles seem like.

Hi Ladies - I was wondering if I can join you guys. Just spend a LONG time trying to catch up with all of your posts! Congrats to you all who alrready have your BFP's and wishing thosw trying the best of luck!!!

I had my implant removed 22/07/11 in order to ttc #3 - I already have a beautiful son and daughter. I had really light brown cm spotting from 31/07/11 until 06/08/11 which I presume was my withdrawal bleed.

Just a quick question if anyone can help? Today I did an OPK which came back positive. Has anyone else had that so soon after removal?

OK OK OK! I gave in this afternoon and swear I saw the faintest line ever or either tripping one or the other. more symptoms today too so I guess I'll see Thursday

Mami, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted :) I'm going to test Thursday too, hoping we both get what we've been waiting for! Sending lots of positivity your way!

@Giggles, I too had a normal 28 day cycle and I had an positive OPK 11 days later. It's possible!! Best of luck to you!

OK OK OK! I gave in this afternoon and swear I saw the faintest line ever or either tripping one or the other. more symptoms today too so I guess I'll see Thursday

Ooh mami I have everything crossed for you I really hope this is your month :D can you post a picture of your test up? :dance:

aww I already threw it away my mom is so excited she said said she bringing me another test today from work lol. this will be her fourth grandchild. ya know I would love twins now that I think of it. any who I had the most outrageous vivid dream last night and woke up with some cramps too. checked my cm and position which was low closed firm and super creamy sorry if tmi but its more than usual down there. I still feel nauseous at times too. should I take the test today or wait until the am? I wanna test so bad OMG its killing me!

Hehehe is it am in your part of the world yet? It's am here hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"