Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Hehhe better you wait till am as your HCG levels are highest in your FMU :) be strong girl :D let us know as soon as you get the result :D I have everything crossed for you xx

Have everything crossed for you and hope you get a strong positive this morning.

Hey Mami - are you 11dpo? If so you are still in with a chance! Keeping FX'd for you xxx :hugs:

Mami - With DS I got BFP super early but with DD didn't get BFP until after AF was due - just goes to show that there is no 'best' time to test! I am a POAS addict and go WAY overboard with the amount I test. Maybe wait until day before/day AF is due and try again. You are never out until the :witch: shoes her face so stay positive!

I only got my implant out on 22 July had withdrawal bleed and did a few random OPK's which were all negative. Did one on Monday and was positive - BD Sat 0 Tue so FX'd! Did have achey boobs yesterday - something I have only ever had just after the birth of my kids - dont even get it for AF so that was weird. Too early for symptoms though I guess. Have started taking Vitex so dunno if that has anything to do with it. Just wish I had done regular OPK's so could compare my +'s to the -'s.

Wish I knew when AF was due too!!

Mami, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted :) I'm going to test Thursday too, hoping we both get what we've been waiting for! Sending lots of positivity your way!

Hey Sunnygal - dont forget to let us know how you go today! :thumbup:

If my OPK was a true positive this monday - when would you guys wait to test? Just ordered a bunch of internet cheapies and going to try my hardest not to pee on them all lol!!

any updates ladies? you wont hear one from me til Sunday that's when af due but til then I got my pom poms out for you all GO TEAM TTC! WOOOOOOO :happydance:

BFN today - dont even know why I tested to be honest...just desperate I suppose lol! Based on the +opk the other day not possible to have a BFP yet and presume BF is due around 21st which is AGES away!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! [-o<

NOT BF...AF!!! Dunno why but everything I type on here gets messed up! Maybe I need some sleep lol!

Hey giggles if my cycle is back to 32 days then I should have af due around the same time as you. Fx she doesn't show for us.
Babydust to everyone else x

I had some cramping today this morning and I just knew af was about to show. so I pit on my pad and headed out to open house for my oldest daughter. go to the bathroom later and nothing and no more cramps since then either. what you think that was?

Could be implantation cramps mammi? Fxd for you hunni :) xx

Hey giggles if my cycle is back to 32 days then I should have af due around the same time as you. Fx she doesn't show for us.

@Hopingitwill - when do you plan on testing? I'll be thinking of you over the next few days hun xxx

Hey Mami - it could be implantation - with my other two I had the cramps for ages and didnt get implantation bleeding until I was 5-6wks preggers!! Isn't it such a pain that preggie symptoms match AF symptoms! :dohh:

Yeah definitely could be just like giggles said some girls don't get it until AF is due or even afterwards :) sending you lots of luck hunni xx

@Hopingitwill - when do you plan on testing? I'll be thinking of you over the next few days hun xxx

Hey Mami - it could be implantation - with my other two I had the cramps for ages and didnt get implantation bleeding until I was 5-6wks preggers!! Isn't it such a pain that preggie symptoms match AF symptoms! :dohh:

Not sure as had a dodgy cycle last time lasting 87 days although for four months prior to that it had been a perfect 32 so not sure when/ if to expect it. I am basing that af should be due around 22nd based on my peak on cbfm and smiley face on opk. However will be on holiday then so not sure if to wait until get back on 31st before testing if af doesn't materialize as don't want to be disappointed if bfn when on holiday- on otherhand not sure about drinking .... So really I don't know will most prob be a spur of the min decision! what about you? When are you going to test?

Hi ladies, glad I have found this thread:

My story:

TTC #3, got implant removed 28th June,
had my withdrawl bleed 1st-3rd July (with only day 2 being deep red and fairly heavy)
TTC but not using OPK during July
AF arrived 4th Aug (after I had convinced myself I was PG and I had POAS lots of times all with a BFN)

So now its into a new cycle......which judging by the last cycle (the only 'cycle' I have had in god only knows how many years due to babies, breast feeding and implant!!)

DTD as much as possible and keeping everything crossed (appart from legs lol) and hoping to test around 7th-10th Sept, as long as AF doesnt get me before then!

Looking forward to seeing some of you with BFP before then xxxx

I wanna test today but may hold off til tomorrow still no sign of af and boobies are sore! woke me up out of my sleep too. sounds promising never have sore boobs unless I was preggers :dust: and fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->