Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Well ladies, I broke down and bought a test................. BFP!!! Yay!! Wish I wouldn't have pissed off m hubby this morning by being a smart ass... Oh well! Never had a period implanon was removed june 28th

Well ladies, I broke down and bought a test................. BFP!!! Yay!! Wish I wouldn't have pissed off m hubby this morning by being a smart ass... Oh well! Never had a period implanon was removed june 28th

YAY CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI!

SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU XXXXXX

:yipee:

Oh my goodness blue83nicole that is wonderful news congratulations!!! :dance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :D gosh august is a great month for bfp's I hope I get mine too :D xx

OMG BLUE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happydance: update: af started today full blown been depressed all day. (SIGHS) well round two here we come :(

Oh no mami I'm so sorry :( I hope you get your bfp next cycle :)
Are you taking EPO? Xx

blue83nicole- You never had an at after your removal? I had mine out on the 9th of Aug and har been trying regularly to get pregnant. When do you think you ovulated? Any help you can give me would be awesome! Did you feel dizzy or anything after you got the implanon out? Well congrats!!

WOW thats fantastic news!!! Congratulations...so happy! Hope we can all join you soon xx

Sorry to hear that Mami - chin up hun and BIG :hugs:!!!

Thank you everyone for your support and for listening and providing me advice through out the last couple of months. Mami....sweetie do not get down we are living proof that it can and will happen quickly!! You are next sweetie stay strong and stay the positive princess that you are!!
To answer other questions..... As soon as they took the evil stick out I started the ov tests I got the one that had 20 our so strips...I had soooooo many positive opk's (rounds where it would go positive, then negative then positive, ect.) But the times I relied on were based off of the fertility tracker which, since no af, I fondled to match the first positive opk. After removal I felt blah, but I think that is normal, a couple weeks ago I had cramping in my lower abdomen but took a p test and got a bfn, only big thing that I noticed was the weight gain and wanting to eat eggs. I have a verrrrry hard time gaining weight and felt like (and looked like) I was constantly bloated. But I have also already had 3 kids and my abs are herniated from the 3 csections...
Again, thank you ladies! My ob is having me go do blood work tomorrow to see how far along I am since no af's since removal. I will keep everyone updated. Stay strong ladies that are working on the bfp and my best advice, dont stress, just enjoy the ride!

I feel really blah and bloated! I've gain weight like I haven't in years. I lost 40 lbs last year and have maintained the weight for 6 months, bu all of a sudden I'm packin on a pound a day. I've had cramping to where I think I'm going to get an af but nothing! agh! But the worst thing is the non-stop feeling of being light headed! My doctor doesn't know what it is but I'm going on Monday for some tests. It's just weird! I'm really grateful for the advice and it's nice to have someone to talk to about this stuff. I'm hoping for a fast BFP but I know I can't get my hopes up to high. I do know how the whole fertility tracker thing works but I've been sure to have "bed" everynight to make sure I have some friends in me to catch the egg! haha fingers crossed. Make sure to update us on how far along you are! Congrats again!!!

Congratulations on your BFP. Thats great news.

Oh no mami I'm so sorry :( I hope you get your bfp next cycle :)
Are you taking EPO? Xx[/QU no but i am taking vitamins i hope this will be the one i'm gonna get more opks to be sure and a mess of pee sticks lol :dust: and fx :happydance:

Yea nat i usually do plus i check everyday around 6 pm after af leaves to chart it along with position opening and feel but i always look for more ways to enhance my ability to conceive naturally

That's good hunni :) yeah I do the same thing :) I take elevit as my pre pregnancy vitamins and evening primrose oil from AF til I ov then stop and I have found that it has made a HUGE difference with helping my body produce LOTS of fertile cm, and I've heard of so many people falling after a month or 2 of using it :)

Well looks like I'm gonna be out for this cycle!!! Just been to loo and had red spotting - AF must be on her way! Surprised to be honest as its only about 9-10 dpo since +opk but it is 4 weeks tomorrow since had implant removed and what with it being red not holding out for it being implantation. Oh well :( :( :( better luck next time!!! Baby dust to all you girlies! xxx

Oh sorry to hear that giggles :( better luck for next cycle hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->