Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Happy and healthy 9 months blue83nicole. Glad to hear it happened so quick for you and just think another 9 months without af!

Everyone else good luck if you are in tww and if you are starting your next cycle babydust to you and fx for us all.

Afm I think I am about 9 or 10 dpo based on cbfm and smiley. I bedded day of smiley and day after so am hoping the sperm could that shy egg! Had implant removed in jan and was a regular 32 day for four cycles then jumped to an 87 day so just praying am back to 32 and that last cycle was a random one. We shall see if af doesn't show - hopefully a bfp and nit another stupid cycle!

Hey ladies. So as per my previous message, I had red spotting when I went to the loo last night so I used a pad. This morning when I got up, there was nothing on it and only the tiniest red spotting when I wiped. I did an IC and the kids came in the bathroom - went to get them ready and forgot all about reading the IC!! Went back and it had an evap line so I binned it. When I was in town I decided to splash out on a CB Digi and use it on Monday if AF hasnt arrived! Well I caved in about 30 minutes later and was totally shocked to find the words PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS! Thats right - a BFP :happydance:!!!!! Did another IC this afternoon and it has a faint line - so this morning it wasnt an evap it was a BFP! :dohh:

I still have a little red spotting when I wipe every now and again and a little cramp but hoping this is all just from implantation and it is a sticky little bean!

So here how it went for me:

Fri 22nd July - Implanon removed
Mon 8th August - +OPK
Fri 19th August - BFP!!!! Four weeks to the day implant was removed!

I am in COMPLETE shock and just pray that with this happening so soon after removal that is sticks!

Hey ladies. So as per my previous message, I had red spotting when I went to the loo last night so I used a pad. This morning when I got up, there was nothing on it and only the tiniest red spotting when I wiped. I did an IC and the kids came in the bathroom - went to get them ready and forgot all about reading the IC!! Went back and it had an evap line so I binned it. When I was in town I decided to splash out on a CB Digi and use it on Monday if AF hasnt arrived! Well I caved in about 30 minutes later and was totally shocked to find the words PREGNANT 1-2 WEEKS! Thats right - a BFP :happydance:!!!!! Did another IC this afternoon and it has a faint line - so this morning it wasnt an evap it was a BFP! :dohh:

I still have a little red spotting when I wipe every now and again and a little cramp but hoping this is all just from implantation and it is a sticky little bean!

So here how it went for me:

Fri 22nd July - Implanon removed
Mon 8th August - +OPK
Fri 19th August - BFP!!!! Four weeks to the day implant was removed!

I am in COMPLETE shock and just pray that with this happening so soon after removal that is sticks!

that is amazing congratulations on your BFP, you cant beat the digitals, i love that it just spells it out for you rather than debating wether or not u have a line or not haha!

it was very quick for you, so happy, H&H 9 months to you hun x

Congratulations on your BFP and it has happened so quick that is great news.

Awww giggles that is wonderful news congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
I'm 5 DPO today and have had some period like cramping for most if the afternoon which is very very unusual for me! No spotting or anything I know it's early days but I'm really hoping this is it for me :D

Thanks Ladies.

Helly - those digi ones are fab! No doubt I will continue to use IC's for the next couple of weeks in disbelief though lol!! Might as well - have about 30 left in the drawer!!!

Nat - I will be keeping my fx'd for you love, the cramping sounds very promising!!!

Keeping my fx'd for all of you lovely ladies! xx

Wow thats amazing that its happened so quickly - congratulations.

I know a few ladies were having a similar issue to me of having light AFs since coming off implanon - I looked it up and a 'healthy' AF is loosing around 6-9 tablespoons of menstrual fluid (about half of this is classed as 'other' such as mucus not just blood). I use a mooncup so its pretty easy to work out how much I've lost - currently on CD3 and at about 2 - 2.5 tbsp but its lightened off a lot. I thought this was a heavy one too so I'm really dissapointed!

Hi ladies :wave: Mind if i join?

I had my implant removed on 6th July, AF didnt arrive until 3rd August and im now in the 2WW! :D

Congrats to those of you who have got your BFPs :happydance: And fingers crossed for everyone else! x

I know a few ladies were having a similar issue to me of having light AFs since coming off implanon - I looked it up and a 'healthy' AF is loosing around 6-9 tablespoons of menstrual fluid (about half of this is classed as 'other' such as mucus not just blood). I use a mooncup so its pretty easy to work out how much I've lost - currently on CD3 and at about 2 - 2.5 tbsp but its lightened off a lot. I thought this was a heavy one too so I'm really dissapointed!

Dinah, don't be disheartened by light periods. After coming off implanon my periods lasted a day and a half and were not very heavy at all. I would usually wake up with light AF in the morning and would only need to use about two pads the whole day. The pad at night time would practically have nothing on it and by the second day in the afternoon it would be just be light brown spotting, light brown mucus on day 3 and by day 4 would be back to clear/white cm. I was so worried that my periods were not normal that I went to see a doctor. She told me that as long as my periods were regular I should have nothing to worry about. My periods before implanon lasted 5-7 days.

Anyway, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and had a private u/s last friday. Everything looks good so far, so you can get pregnant with light periods. I hope this helps x

Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP's :hugs:

Congrats giggles!!! That is fantastic news!!

I just had to go back and get more blood taken at the ob, they said that my hcg levels were only at 430 the other day and needed to re check the levels to make sure they are going up as they are supposed to .she commented that at that level I would only be at 2 weeks preggers which confuses me a but because I didnt know that hpt's got bfp's rd that early. Fx that all is well.

Again congrats to you giggles and good luck to every one else!

Can someone update the front page? Think it would be good for everyone to see the positive stories!
Safe to say I'm defo having a baby - I'm now 18 weeks pregnant after being on implanon for nearly a year. Took me 3 months to conceive my second baby (after first baby took 5 years)

Wow giggles what a great surprise for you- happy and healthy 9 months! Same to you gills x

Went to bed last night over the moon - woke up this morning to heavy bleeding and really bad cramping. Feel dreadful and so sad. Only found out yesterday and its taken away already. Wish I hadnt tested and saw that word PREGNANT now. Sticky babydust to all of you lovely ladies. xxx

Aww giggles hugs sweety.

Well i retested this morning diff brands and its neg still no Af tho im a week late :|

I'm so sorry Gigglesems, I hope you're okay. Apparently you're super fertile after a chemical pregnancy though, so hopefully will get a sticky bean in September :hugs:

Dinah, don't be disheartened by light periods. After coming off implanon my periods lasted a day and a half and were not very heavy at all. I would usually wake up with light AF in the morning and would only need to use about two pads the whole day. The pad at night time would practically have nothing on it and by the second day in the afternoon it would be just be light brown spotting, light brown mucus on day 3 and by day 4 would be back to clear/white cm. I was so worried that my periods were not normal that I went to see a doctor. She told me that as long as my periods were regular I should have nothing to worry about. My periods before implanon lasted 5-7 days.

Anyway, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and had a private u/s last friday. Everything looks good so far, so you can get pregnant with light periods. I hope this helps x

Good luck to everyone waiting for their BFP's :hugs:

Thank you so much for posting Jin, I've been feeling quite disheartened to be honest and you've given me hope. AF is pretty much gone today, and certainly was no more than half the loss all these NHS sites and things say is 'healthy'. Do you mind me asking were you on implanon long, and did you have periods while on it? I think what I find so odd is mine were quite heavy when on it, and now they're barely there. I guess I just need to be more patient. x

OMG giggles Congrats! :happydance: Im so happy for you. You ladies with all these quick :bfp: really gives us hope and i wish you all a happy and haelthy nine months!

Update: well im on CD5 af lasted 4 days again like it should and i now know i have an exact 28 day cycle. Go figure! Any way i plan to get more opks but not sure yet i think i want to just do things natural this go round and depend on my body and what signs it gives off and track them on FF and CDTP. So wish me luck ladies! :dust: :dust: and more :dust: with fx to you all.

Mami that's GREAT about your cycles being 28 days! Textbook cycles for you :D

Afm I'm 7dpo today, have had some completely different symptoms this cycle than any other, have had AF like cramping, twinges around the left side of my belly button all day yesterday, a very sore lower back last night or should I say in the early hours of this morning as it woke me from my sleep, headaches, sore throat, and a very high closed medium/firm cervix with a LOT of creamy cm.... Am going to hold off on testing for as long as possible but really hoping all these new symptoms mean something good :)
:dust: to all! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->