Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Nope count from when this period started to when your next one starts, that will give you a rough cycle length then :) I had mine out April 27th and have had between 26-32 day cycles since x

Can i join in pleas, I've read all 80odd pages n I'm so into the support you all are giving :)
I'm Rach, mummy to Daniel whos 3 & now I'm ttc #2. Had implant out 17th Aug, withdrawel bleed 18th-21st, dtd 22nd, 23rd, 25th, 27th & last night, had +ov test yesterday so fingers crossed x

I've been stalking you ladies for awhile now but I am ready to join if you all will have me. I had my Implanon out on Aug. 24th and of course it didn't go without a hitch. Thanks to my doctor (she was a really nice woman) I ended up in the E.R. that evening but all is fine and I was fixed up quickly (thank goodness because people in the waiting room were complaining of being there all day). I started charting the Monday before I had Implanon removed so that I can see if there were any clear differences after having it removed. Now I am awaiting ovulation... I am tracking my CM and using OPK's and have decided that once this "cycle" is done I will make my chart and a pic of my OPK's public so that other women in the same situation can have something to compare to. I was happy to find a place filled with women going through the same thing so there is a place that others will understand all my worries.

I am a SAHM of five and we are TTC our sixth and final baby!! Good Luck to all you ladies on your journeys... :flower:

Quick question to you ladies i had my implant out on 28th July and got my period 31st july. I ovulated around the 16th and am now 3 days late for my period i have tested twice and got BFN both times do you think I am late just because I have had my implant out. I used to have 28 day cycles all the time before and but then on the implant i would have them very iregular sometimes every 2 weeks then it would be 6 weeks. Any help would be much appreciated.

hi first bean, i was the same as it took a while to get me regular after removal, but i would keep testing if i was you to make sure as everyone is different :)

and wow mz rowrow on ya 6th, im trying for my 5th, im in the waiting game now, think i ov on the 23rd (as i had lots of ewcm sry tmi) and we was dtd every night all week, so fingers crossed for this time :)
how is everyone else x good luck to everyone xx

been really moody today so i think af is on her way :( i wish the symptoms were so different to pms, then u might no were u stand lol

Don't worry madmama, I've been in a mood myself but I know that AF isn't on her way, at least I'm pretty sure. I always get ms a week before AF is due and that is how I know I am pregnant. Hope you can catch your eggie soon!! I'm still waiting on ovulation.

I had my implanon out on Aug 9th and ovulated around the 23. I have not had any type of bleeding. I have a increase in cervical mucas for the past two days, have been very tired, and got a sore throat and runny nose yesterday.I am waiting to test till Friday, but I don't know if I can be pregnant bc I have no nipple tenderness or nausea.

Madmomma- when are you testing? It sounds like we are pretty much on the same dates for everything.

Well good luck to everyone!

hi marekfamily im going to be testing around 10th sept as im due about 6th, i was a bit late last month but it was a bfn so thought id leave it a bit later this time, good luck with yours hun x

Hi ladies! I was so excited to find this thread! I have spent the last couple days reading most of these 87 pages of posts lol. I am so glad to see so many successful and wick conceptions!! I had my implanon out at the end of June I think the 28th then immediately started taking the pill. I never had a period the entire 3 years I was on implanon nor did I get one my first month on the pill I stopped the pill on August 11 about 4 days into a new pack. Had withdrawal bleed for a couple days very light. No AF yet. I think quoting the pack mid cycle was probably a bad idea my hormones are probably extra wonky now. I was just so excited when DH said he finally wanted another baby I wanted to get started right away :). Has anyone else not had a cycle for so long and how long untill you got your cycle back? I haven't used any OPKs but I felt like I did ovulate about 4 days ago heres to hoping I get AF soon so I can really start TTC!

hey madmomma- yeah that makes since. I think I should have af at around the 6th, if I'm not pregnant. I've been noticing a lot of things different this week. My resting heart rate is 96bpm, which is high for me since I'm pretty healthy weighing 125lbs and 65 inches tall. So I googled it and it says that the heart beat does rise. What is yours? Ive been waiting all week to test on Friday am, so I'm pretty nervous! I'm hoping to get a bfp! Well let me know how everything is going with you! It's crazy how we are on the identical dates for our cycles! Good luck!

i dont have a clue what my heart rate is lol, been getting a few cramps but it could be af :(
hope you get your bfp :)

Had implanon removed 6 weeks ago and I just got my BFP no Cycle at all just managed to conceive straight away!

Congratulations ShannonAreki thats great news.

Hi ladies! I was so excited to find this thread! I have spent the last couple days reading most of these 87 pages of posts lol. I am so glad to see so many successful and wick conceptions!! I had my implanon out at the end of June I think the 28th then immediately started taking the pill. I never had a period the entire 3 years I was on implanon nor did I get one my first month on the pill I stopped the pill on August 11 about 4 days into a new pack. Had withdrawal bleed for a couple days very light. No AF yet. I think quoting the pack mid cycle was probably a bad idea my hormones are probably extra wonky now. I was just so excited when DH said he finally wanted another baby I wanted to get started right away :). Has anyone else not had a cycle for so long and how long untill you got your cycle back? I haven't used any OPKs but I felt like I did ovulate about 4 days ago heres to hoping I get AF soon so I can really start TTC!

Hi,

I also didn't have any AF while on the implanon non at all. I had mine in for 3 years and 8 months, got a bit lazy to remove it. Had it removed on 6 July, AF, 30 July, then again now AF 31 Aug. so i think my cycle has kicked back to normal. This is my first time TTC I'm 23. hope that helps hun. Lot's of babydust to you x

so I took a test today and it was BFN. But I think it might be to early still. I looked back on all the dates for my first son and it took awhile to get a bfp. I conceived in December. Took a test around the 26th and got bfn, but when I took another test on feb 1 it was bfp. So I was about 6 weeks pregnant when I finally got it. I don't have any signed of an at yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'm hoping I get pregnant right away! Had the implanon out on Aug 9 and have not had anything close to an af. It's all a waiting game I guess! haha

And congrats on your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->