Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Congrats Shannon.

My best friend found out she was pregnant 3 weeks after her Implanon removal. I am still waiting for ovulation but so far it looks as though my body is doing what it should be.

Hope the rest of you get your BFP's soon.

Congrats Shannon.

My best friend found out she was pregnant 3 weeks after her Implanon removal. I am still waiting for ovulation but so far it looks as though my body is doing what it should be.

Hope the rest of you get your BFP's soon.

good luck to you too. love your pic. I had hamsters when i was little - always thought they were so cute. x :dust:

Congratulations ShannonAreki on your bfp :)

still having cramps, and lower backache, can just feel the dreaded witch coming soon haha, good luck everyone xx

Thanks Coogee, I thought the little guy was pretty cute too. I thougth that he depicted my usual thoughts and feelings, just hanging from a thread. I like your penguins. They are a cute little family.

Wow, it has been fairly quite here for the last week. Just wondering how the TTC trials are going for the rest of you ladies. I am still waiting on ovulation (really I think I am waiting on anything by now). Drop a line and keep in touch.

Hi everyone, ive only posted a couple times. just thought id let you know i got my BFP today at 11dpo :) only 3weeks & 2days since i got my implant out, mustve concieved straight away :) sending baby dust to you all x

Hi everyone, ive only posted a couple times. just thought id let you know i got my BFP today at 11dpo :) only 3weeks & 2days since i got my implant out, mustve concieved straight away :) sending baby dust to you all x

Congrats!! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

wow congrats!! can't believe how lucky everyone seems on this thread. moving onto our 3rd months of TTC after implanon removal.my cycle is back to normal. I'm waiting to O. if you look at my ticker.

Yup everyone seems really lucky, had mine out 27th April and although my periods have come back regular no BFP yet! Fingers crossed for this cycle :)

I have my implanon removed monday 9/12. Does ovulation occur immediately after removal??

I have my implanon removed monday 9/12. Does ovulation occur immediately after removal??

For some it does, for others it may take some time. It is all up to your body and how it reacts to the change in hormones.

hey everyone, i got a bfp last tuesday but friday night i was bleeding heavily and really painful cramps, so not sure if it was a false bfp or what, keeping my fingers crossed i have some good luck soon, congrats to all who got bfp, good luck to you all x

Hope everything is okay Madmama. And its not a false BFP. Fingers crossed

hey everyone, i got a bfp last tuesday but friday night i was bleeding heavily and really painful cramps, so not sure if it was a false bfp or what, keeping my fingers crossed i have some good luck soon, congrats to all who got bfp, good luck to you all x

Oh no! I hope everything is ok. I still have not had any af yet. I took 4 pregnacy test this past week but all BFN, so I don't know what's going ok. I had really bad cramping for the past 2 weeks, increase discharge, and sore boobs but all the test were negative. I know we have all the same dates so if you got the BFP I should have gotten one two if I was pregnant. I have a doc appt on Thursday. Are you going to see a doctor?

Also, unfortunately I am going to get the implanon put back in if I didn't get pregnant this cycle. I'm really sad about it, but I just found out my husband is a lier. I don't want to have a new baby/pregnant & 4 yr old if I decide to leave. So maybe the time will be right some other time. However, I it doesn't turn out that I'm pregnant I'll be extremely happy and have no regrets. Well keep us posted and let me know if you find out your bleeding was an af.

Stay strong and just know that if you were pregnant and lost it, there was a reason God felt that he needed to take it back. Keep your head up and I hope everything is ok!

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in a while so thought I would update.

I got my implant out in January this year and my periods still aren't regular. for the past 3 months they have been 61 days, 53 days and I started this morning at 45 days between them ( although I did have a 7 day bleed around 2 weeks ago which was very light but it was strange as was only 3 weeks from my other one )

Anyway, I am seriously considering investing in a CBFM in the next couple of months, I am getting very impatient lol

Feel like everyone is pregnant! Someone was asking me at work today if I didn't want anymore children given the fact that my LO is 4 and a half. I said yeah we would like a child together, just got to wait and see when that happens. She then asked if we were trying, I said yes properly trying since March - and she said " Oh if that was me I'd be pregnant by now" Really helpful - THANKS!

I've never had to "try" before because my LO was conceived whilst I was on the pill so this is all new to me. I really really want to see that BFP soon. :-(

xx

i'm glad i'm not the only one MrsDavo, I had mine out the end of nov '10 and my periods are still all over the place, I can go 2-3 months without any sign and then BAM AF hits.

It's very confusing isn't it punk_chick. I hope yours start to become more regular soon.

Are you charting or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->