Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Okay, help!! I'm pretty sure I'm having the "withdrawal" bleeding...That usually occurs a couple days after removal correct??

I've heard of women having withdrawal bleeding right after, days after, a week after, and then some never get it at all. I think I had mine days after. I was bleeding (TMI) when I had my Implanon removed but was at the ending. I had extended spotting after so I think it was the end mixing with withdrawal. I have heard of lots of women o'ing right after withdrawal (I wasn't that lucky).

I had a withdrawel 2 days after i had it removed.

well i am really confused i think i had a withdrawal i was at the end of my period when i had the implant taken out not sure anyway 14 days later still got some blood can i still of conceived

well i am really confused i think i had a withdrawal i was at the end of my period when i had the implant taken out not sure anyway 14 days later still got some blood can i still of conceived

You have to ovulate to concieve. If you ovulated since having the implanon removed then yes it's possible but you don't ovulate on the implanon.

You have to ovulate to concieve. If you ovulated since having the implanon removed then yes it's possible but you don't ovulate on the implanon.

lol that why i am confused i dont no what my body is doing :wacko: anyway i will keep up the :sex: and see what happens :thumbup:

lol that why i am confused i dont no what my body is doing :wacko: anyway i will keep up the :sex: and see what happens :thumbup:

I didn't like the idea of not knowing what my body was doing so I used opk's and I charted my temps. It helped to guide me and I was positive when I ovulated.

I never had a withdrawl bleed, just stuck to regular AF cycles (but then I did have AF througout being on implanon). AF day 5 here, very odd this month as it's all bright red, usually its brown after the first day??? Oh well, on to cycle 5, about 9 days till OV

I too never had a withdrawl bleed.
I had my implanon removed 6 July
:witch: 30 July
:witch: 30 Aug
and this month I'm hoping for a :bfp: instead of the :witch: on 30 Sep
I'm really certain I'm ovulating today. :happydance: pains on my right side always been a indication of O before.
Never had AF while on implanon and had it in for 3 years 8months.

Hope this helps :flower:

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Hi girlies :D sorry I've been a bit absent this month, my OH and I have brrn trying to take a more relaxed approach and stop thinking about it this cycle and it worked!!!!

I got my :bfp: this morning :dance:

I'm soooo excited and nervous all at the same time hehehe
Sending lots of :dust: to you all still waiting to test and h&h 9 months to everyone else who also got their bfp's this month :) xxx

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

not posted on this thread for a while as i have been a busy bee!

I just feel like screaming out at the BFP's that are goin on and congratulations NAT!

:wohoo: :wohoo:

:babydust: to everyone who is still waiting for that BFP!!!!

hugs to you all xxx

Congrats Nat - so exciting! Is your ticker right on the dates? I've never seen anyone know that early so that must be one superbean you have in there!

Yay, congrats Nat. I got my bfp at 3+1 (very impatient lol) now I'm 4+3 :) wishing you a h&h 9 months :) :) :) xxx

Congrats Nat - so exciting! Is your ticker right on the dates? I've never seen anyone know that early so that must be one superbean you have in there!

According to the first day of my last period im 3 weeks today.... and i did a clearblue digital last night and it confirmed im 1-2 weeks after conception, so 3-4 weeks according to what doc will date me :) First day of my last period was Aug 28, so 3 weeks and 1 day today :) Here is a pic of both my FRER and Clearblue digital tests i did yesterday :)
FRER.jpg

Clearblue2.jpg

I wasn't doubting you are love, hope you didn't think that, I was just amazed you'd got a result so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->