Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

I wasn't doubting you are love, hope you didn't think that, I was just amazed you'd got a result so early.

No no hunni I didn't think that at all :) I've been doing some Internet searching tonight and I am now totally confused lol I don't think it's possible to have a positive HPT before implantation, and according to my ticker the balstocyst is on it's way to my womb ready to implant as that's what happens in week 3....?? I'm lost! Lol if I count my weeks by the first day or my last period I'm 3 weeks, but to have got 4 positive pregnancy HPTs means that i have to be more like 4-5 weeks...? the clearblue digital I did was done in the afternoon after holding urine for 4 hours and not having barely anything to drink, could it be possible that the hcg wasby high enough at that time of day to show an accurate reading? Was 1-2 wrong? My AF is due tomorrow so I'm not even late yet I only did the test on a whim lol

Does anyone have any recommendations for OPK's and HPT?? Preferably cheap ones I can buy online :D thanks!!!!

:dust: to all

Does anyone have any recommendations for OPK's and HPT?? Preferably cheap ones I can buy online :D thanks!!!!

:dust: to all

I used the wondfo opk's from Amazon. I spent less than $10 for 40 opk's and 10 HPT's. I haven't needed the HPT's yet but the opk's worked great for me.

I wasn't doubting you are love, hope you didn't think that, I was just amazed you'd got a result so early.

No no hunni I didn't think that at all :) I've been doing some Internet searching tonight and I am now totally confused lol I don't think it's possible to have a positive HPT before implantation, and according to my ticker the balstocyst is on it's way to my womb ready to implant as that's what happens in week 3....?? I'm lost! Lol if I count my weeks by the first day or my last period I'm 3 weeks, but to have got 4 positive pregnancy HPTs means that i have to be more like 4-5 weeks...? the clearblue digital I did was done in the afternoon after holding urine for 4 hours and not having barely anything to drink, could it be possible that the hcg wasby high enough at that time of day to show an accurate reading? Was 1-2 wrong? My AF is due tomorrow so I'm not even late yet I only did the test on a whim lol

you probably ovulated early. Congrats, you may be expecting that baby sooner than you thought.

I know it is wayyy too early still but i'm feeling really positive about this months. Anyone else in the ttw zone?

I had my implant removed nearly 3 weeks ago, 31st August. I haven't bled yet, but have had lots of :sex:
I have started to experience fatigue and sore breasts. Could I have conceived without having AF? I did a PT today but :bfn: :( Any ideas?

I had my implant removed nearly 3 weeks ago, 31st August. I haven't bled yet, but have had lots of :sex:
I have started to experience fatigue and sore breasts. Could I have conceived without having AF? I did a PT today but :bfn: :( Any ideas?

:witch: could be on her way!! ::shrug: It's a pain but it means you could start charting with a new start :thumbup: But if not, then it still might be too early to get a :bfp: !

Hi MzRowrow :) I did ovulate early this cycle compared to others, but it's still not adding up :/ hmmm well either way I'm pregnant and that's all that matters really :D am goin to call the doctor today and make an appointment to get my bloods done, that should tell me how far I am :D

:witch: could be on her way!! ::shrug: It's a pain but it means you could start charting with a new start :thumbup: But if not, then it still might be too early to get a :bfp: !

I really hope in a way that I might get a :bfp: ! But that's me, I am really not patient.. But I guess it would be good to have AF as I can start charting ovulation and that way I will have a better chance. But I am gonna test again if AF hasn't come by Monday next week! I am so gonna carry on having regular :sex: until AF arrives if I ovulate (If I haven't already) !!!

I really hope in a way that I might get a :bfp: ! But that's me, I am really not patient.. But I guess it would be good to have AF as I can start charting ovulation and that way I will have a better chance. But I am gonna test again if AF hasn't come by Monday next week! I am so gonna carry on having regular :sex: until AF arrives if I ovulate (If I haven't already) !!!

Have you purchased any OPK's? I haven't YET but I plan on it!

Have you purchased any OPK's? I haven't YET but I plan on it!

I haven't just yet :) But I will do during the week! Cause I am gonna need them if I want to do this properly! :) Are you ttc then? :)

Is your cycle usually only 23 days? I feel like a week has gone missing somewhere! Did you chart? Usually when AF is due you're around 11-14 days past OV so about 4 weeks since first day of last AF.

Dinah I ovulated cd7 this month, and my leutal phase is always 14 days so if my period was going to come it would have come today, I dunno why I ovulated so early this cycle :/ my mum thinks that my last "period" may not have been a period and that it could have been implantation bleeding as it wasn't heavy and it was only there for 3 days, so she thinks that it's possible that I may be more like 5 weeks pregnant... I usually ov around cd13 so ov'ing cd7 was very odd for me, and I only know I did as I was charting and my temp rose, but I never got a really positive OPK either... So could it be that I should have done my clearblue test in the morning and not at 7:30 at night as I wasn't late yet? Could the 1-2 weeks it gave me be wrong? I've got a doc appt day after tomorrow so hopefully he will be able to give me a bit more of an insight too cuz I'm a little confused right about now lol

Hey everyone....Room for a newbie in here?

I had my implant out on August 5th, AF September 8th - 11th and am now just concentrating on keeping a diary with my dates and pains in.... lol!

I had my implant out on August 5th, AF September 8th - 11th and am now just concentrating on keeping a diary with my dates and pains in.... lol!

welcome!

this your first time ttc?

It is, we've not told anyone apart from my best friend that we're ttc, so not really had chance to talk about anything with anyone!

It's so nice to come on here and be able to say it!

we the same, we just keeping our ttc secret between us two and the entire baby bump forum lol.

so many mixed feelings right now, one of my friends told me yesterday she is 7 weeks pregnant w her ex boyfriends brother's baby.They only had sex once, after a drunken night out. I told her I would support her a 100% and help were I can and I'm happy for her, even though the circumstances aren't great.

I know I should't be but I'm feeling sooo jealous lol. Why does pregnancy come so easy to others when the rest of us have to wait so long when we actually ttc...sorry for the rant.

Welcome :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"