Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Thank you! We literally JUST started, I got my implanon taken out last week so I'm hoping it happens very quickly just like everyone else LOL but we'll see what happens xxxx

:dust: to you as well!!

Welcome Kissesandhugs and Celticstar :) It can definitely happen quickly after having implanon removed my partner and I were only on our fourth cycle and I fell after having implanon in my arm for nearly 9 years :) and the pill before that :) it took my body a month to get back to routine but a month is nothing seeming I barely had a period the whole time I was on implanon :)
GL to all I hope it happens for you soon :D
Sending lots of :dust: your way :D xx

welcome to all new bed dancing beauties!

its really can happen like nat said, i had implanon removed on the 16th may 2011 and concieved on june 27th 2011, so really quick for us!

just be patient and try not to stress too much about getting pregnant, relax and enjoy your time and it will happen when its meant to be!

Good luck to you all and :babydust: dust! xxxx

welcome to all new bed dancing beauties!

its really can happen like nat said, i had implanon removed on the 16th may 2011 and concieved on june 27th 2011, so really quick for us!

just be patient and try not to stress too much about getting pregnant, relax and enjoy your time and it will happen when its meant to be!

Good luck to you all and :babydust: dust! xxxx

Are you going to find out the sex of your baby or are you waiting for birth?

OH want to know and to be honest i have an impatient personality so we're gonna find out! but i dont care what i have aslong as he or she is healthy!

Got my 20 week scan on the 1st november!

x

OH want to know and to be honest i have an impatient personality so we're gonna find out! but i dont care what i have aslong as he or she is healthy!

Got my 20 week scan on the 1st november!

x

nawww yay! My OH and i want to know too :D my friend who just had a baby girl told me there is one quick way to find out even without them looking.... and that is finding out the rate of the baby's heartbeat :)

Soooo i just did another Clearblue Digital and it says i am 2-3 weeks after conception which means i am actually 4-5 weeks pregnant not 3 weeks.... so now im even more confused hahaha my last "period" must not have been a period, i must have already been pregnant then for me to be 4-5 weeks along :D im excited as that means im another week or 2 closer to my 12 week mark hehehe
Welcome to all the newbies and sending you lots of :dust: :D xx

Okay ladies, quick question...I've been really dizzy the past few nights, usually happens around the same time every night. To the point where I just want to lay down all night. Has anyone else experienced this after getting the implanon out?

Dinah I ovulated cd7 this month, and my leutal phase is always 14 days so if my period was going to come it would have come today, I dunno why I ovulated so early this cycle :/ my mum thinks that my last "period" may not have been a period and that it could have been implantation bleeding as it wasn't heavy and it was only there for 3 days, so she thinks that it's possible that I may be more like 5 weeks pregnant... I usually ov around cd13 so ov'ing cd7 was very odd for me, and I only know I did as I was charting and my temp rose, but I never got a really positive OPK either... So could it be that I should have done my clearblue test in the morning and not at 7:30 at night as I wasn't late yet? Could the 1-2 weeks it gave me be wrong? I've got a doc appt day after tomorrow so hopefully he will be able to give me a bit more of an insight too cuz I'm a little confused right about now lol

The doc should be able to help date it better, it sounds like a confusing situation.
Okay ladies, quick question...I've been really dizzy the past few nights, usually happens around the same time every night. To the point where I just want to lay down all night. Has anyone else experienced this after getting the implanon out?
Yes, after I got mine out for the first 4 or 5 weeks I felt generally quite odd, headaches, nausea, dizzyness, EXTREME tiredness - I managed to convince myself I must be pg but my body was just getting used to the new hormone levels. I'm pleased to say its settled down now.

CD10, 3 days till I expect OV based on the last two (settled) cycles. Focussing on drinking lots of water atm, OPK still a clear negative, and for once I'm managing to keep my hands off DH enough to follow the SMEP since it seems to have worked for so many ladies.

Fingers crossed for all those in the 2WW, looking forward to seeing some more BFPs soon.

[/QUOTE]CD10, 3 days till I expect OV based on the last two (settled) cycles. Focussing on drinking lots of water atm, OPK still a clear negative, and for once I'm managing to keep my hands off DH enough to follow the SMEP since it seems to have worked for so many ladies.

Fingers crossed for all those in the 2WW, looking forward to seeing some more BFPs soon.[/QUOTE]

Hi Dinah

I am on CD 10 today too, although my cycles are a bit unpredictable. Whats the SMEP?? This is cycle 5 since we started TTC so hopefully see a BFP soon for both of us!

I haven't been feeling dizzy and I have had the implant out 3 weeks today. But I been having sore breasts and weird feelings in my stomach. I took a PT this morning but :bfn: :(
I wish :witch: would turn up at least so I know where I stand. It is so frustrating :(

I haven't been feeling dizzy and I have had the implant out 3 weeks today. But I been having sore breasts and weird feelings in my stomach. I took a PT this morning but :bfn: :(
I wish :witch: would turn up at least so I know where I stand. It is so frustrating :(

It can take a little while hun. I felt all the things you were when I first got mine taken out. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry, it will only delay AF x

It can take a little while hun. I felt all the things you were when I first got mine taken out. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry, it will only delay AF x

I know it can and I am a little bit impatient lol :) It's just me. Gonna stop worrying until the 3 month mark then I am going to the doctors :)

I know it can and I am a little bit impatient lol :) It's just me. Gonna stop worrying until the 3 month mark then I am going to the doctors :)

Lol I am very impatient too. I had hoped I'd be pregnant now! Now I'm just hoping I'm pregnant by Christmas! My little girl is going to be 5 next march and I really don't like big age gaps :-(

Lol I am very impatient too. I had hoped I'd be pregnant now! Now I'm just hoping I'm pregnant by Christmas! My little girl is going to be 5 next march and I really don't like big age gaps :-(

I think most of us are when it comes to ttc! I have taken countless PTs and still :bfn: ! I wanna be pregnant by Christmas too! it would be the best present ever! I don't like the idea of big age gaps! This would my 2nd bean as my first bean is a little :angel: up in heaven :) She passed away July 4th 2010 at 18 weeks gestation due to Turner Syndrome. That is another thing that scares me, as I don't want to go through that again :(

I think most of us are when it comes to ttc! I have taken countless PTs and still :bfn: ! I wanna be pregnant by Christmas too! it would be the best present ever! I don't like the idea of big age gaps! This would my 2nd bean as my first bean is a little :angel: up in heaven :) She passed away July 4th 2010 at 18 weeks gestation due to Turner Syndrome. That is another thing that scares me, as I don't want to go through that again :(

I'm sorry to hear about your loss hun. I can't even begin to imagine how it feels.

Sending lots of baby dust your way and hopefully we will get out bfps in time for Santa! Xx

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Its found here, a lot of people have had a lot of success with it, we've always been once or twice a day people, but if holding off a bit will get ups that BFP then I'll keep my hands off him for a while. That sounds so daft to me though, having less sex to get pregnant!

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Its found here, a lot of people have had a lot of success with it, we've always been once or twice a day people, but if holding off a bit will get ups that BFP then I'll keep my hands off him for a while. That sounds so daft to me though, having less sex to get pregnant!

Thanks for the link Dinah, it was a really interesting read! We will be doing every other day this month, and then if that doesn't work next month I will buy some OPK's and have a go with them. As my period isn't exactly in tune yet I want it to be a little more stable before I think theres a problem!

Hope you manage to keep your hands off him long enough! lol

I was off work yesterday and when OH came home on his lunch break I literally jumped him, he didn't complain but when he got in last night he said " Are you ovulating in the next 3 days then lol" I'd left this on and he'd been reading it!

I have no idea when I'm ovulation, I just fancied a bit hahaha x

well i am really confused i think i had a withdrawal i was at the end of my period when i had the implant taken out not sure anyway 14 days later still got some blood can i still of conceived

finally my AF stopped 6 days ago :thumbup: thank god i just hate the waiting for BFP lol
but enjoying :sex: part

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->