Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

After having my implant out on 28th July and then having a bleed for 5 days on 31st July. Then waiting 37 days after that for another bleed I finally got a +tive on a OPK on 19th September I am thinking my periods might go back to my regular 28days as I think I ovulated on CD14/15 which is what I was like before I had the implant in.

Hi ladies, hope all is doing well. I am at 11 dpo, I had a BFN today and my temps took a nose dive. I think it is safe to assume that AF is on its way!! Guess it is on to the next month...

Hi ladies, hope all is doing well. I am at 11 dpo, I had a BFN today and my temps took a nose dive. I think it is safe to assume that AF is on its way!! Guess it is on to the next month...

:hugs: there is still a bit of hope - wait until AF comes.

:hugs: there is still a bit of hope - wait until AF comes.

Thanks for being positive for me. I just knew with my others and I don't have that feeling this time around. Even before taking any tests. I think accepting this isn't my month has lifted a weight off of my shoulders. I feel good about it.

I suppose whatever works for you.I really thought AF was coming last night (a week early), woke up with AF cramps then nothing no AF today.. I think I'm going to be really devastated if I don't get a BFP as I'm not sure if will be possible to ttc again for 3 months again. seeing my OH is in the army and away a lot during my fertile time.

I suppose whatever works for you.I really thought AF was coming last night (a week early), woke up with AF cramps then nothing no AF today.. I think I'm going to be really devastated if I don't get a BFP as I'm not sure if will be possible to ttc again for 3 months again. seeing my OH is in the army and away a lot during my fertile time.

Well I hope that it happens for you this month. My loss your gain. wink wink :winkwink:

Morning ladies!

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all!

On Saturday my OH proposed! I said yes of course, its the most beautiful ring I have ever seen and it fits perfectly! It was a complete shock and I am so so happy!

Now all we need is that BFP before xmas and I'll never stop smiling for years lol!!

xxxx

Morning laddies!

On Saturday my OH proposed! I said yes of course, its the most beautiful ring I have ever seen and it fits perfectly! It was a complete shock and I am so so happy!

Now all we need is that BFP before xmas and I'll never stop smiling for years lol!!

xxxx

that's great news CONGRATS!!!! :flower:

Morning ladies!

xxxx

that's great news CONGRATS!!!! :flower:

Thank You hun! xxx

Congrats MrsDavo!!!
So I had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but at she said everything looks good so far so happy about that :)

Big congrats Mrs Davo, bet you're on cloud nine.

Ov seems to have gotten later again this month - the last 2 months its been CD13, but I'm now CD15 and while I've had +OPK and EWCM, I've not had the vital temp shift.

I also think I might have broken my DH. This morning he shot out of bed as soon as the alarm went, I think for fear I might try it on again. Turns out 6 times in 48 hours is as much as he can handle before things get a bit raw!

Will try not to overreact until I see which way tomorrows temp goes, but it does look like my body tried to OV and didn't manage it as I haven't had the temp rise. Really didn't need another weird issue.

Will try not to overreact until I see which way tomorrows temp goes, but it does look like my body tried to OV and didn't manage it as I haven't had the temp rise. Really didn't need another weird issue.

Hope your temp rises a bit tomorrow Dinah. baby dust to you :dust::dust: xx

Fingers toes arms legs eyes all crossed for you Dinah :hugs: xx

Congrats MrsDavo!! Maybe with planning a wedding you won't be so focused on TTC and you will get pregnant and you won't have all the stress of waiting and seeing because you will be distracted by your wedding plans??

Dinah don't stress it. I have read in many places that temp rise doesn't always occur right away with ovulation and can actually take a few days before it will rise. Just keep trying, but don't overuse your poor hubby!! My husband says that I am only using him to squeeze a baby out of him. Silly man...

I am now on CD 3, I was excited when AF showed because I can start planning my next attempt but now I'm over it and wish it would just stop! I am happy though that I know that my body is doing what it is suppose to do.

Hey Ladies - I haven't posted on here for a little while so congrats on all of the BFPs and baby dust to all of those TTC!

I thought I would revisit and post my story as I know how much reading others stats helps me!

22 Jul - Implanon removed
8 Aug - +OPK
19 Aug - BFP! Four weeks to the day implant was removed! Soon after I unfortunately suffered a chemical pregnancy :angel:
10 Sep - +OPK
20 Sep - VERY faint BFP @ 9dpo
21st-24 Sep - red/pink watery spotting

I continued to have darkening BFPs but was scared that things were going the same way as the previous month because of the spotting. Went to docs and had bloods done to monitor HCG which came out as follows:

11 dpo 32
13 dpo 90
15 dpo 230

So there it is - my second :bfp: in the two months since having implanon removed! I am 4w3d today and still very nervous - spotting stopped but still having some cramping but think I remember having this with DS and DD.

Hope this bean sticks in there this time. Wish me luck ladies! xxx

Hey Ladies - I haven't posted on here for a little while so congrats on all of the BFPs and baby dust to all of those TTC!

I thought I would revisit and post my story as I know how much reading others stats helps me!

22 Jul - Implanon removed
8 Aug - +OPK
19 Aug - BFP! Four weeks to the day implant was removed! Soon after I unfortunately suffered a chemical pregnancy :angel:
10 Sep - +OPK
20 Sep - VERY faint BFP @ 9dpo
21st-24 Sep - red/pink watery spotting

I continued to have darkening BFPs but was scared that things were going the same way as the previous month because of the spotting. Went to docs and had bloods done to monitor HCG which came out as follows:

11 dpo 32
13 dpo 90
15 dpo 230

So there it is - my second :bfp: in the two months since having implanon removed! I am 4w3d today and still very nervous - spotting stopped but still having some cramping but think I remember having this with DS and DD.

Hope this bean sticks in there this time. Wish me luck ladies! xxx

Wishing you all the best hun! Hope bean sicks this time xxxx

Hey ladies I have posted in here a few times just wanted to let you all know I had my implant out 27th april and just got my bfp a few days ago :D so it can happen quite quickly x

Oooh congrats gigglesems and Lliena that's wonderful news congrats to both of you and wishing you both h&h 9 months and sticky beans :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->