Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Congratulations to all those :bfp: and wishing you to have a sticky bean giggles!!!

Nat try not to let your dates confuse you, everything will be just fine and TRY and be patient for the scan in 2 weeks, easier said then done i know xxxx

i was getting cramps last night and this morning i had snotty cm sorry tmi lol but does this mean i have oed or i am going to. i had my implant out on the 12 sep period was from the 5th till 18th sep not normally that long :wacko: but been :sex: most night since had the implant out [-o<. thought i was in my tww :-k

Hehehe I'm being patient now thanks Hellybean :) have stopped stressing over it so much now, I figure once they see bub they will be able to I've me better dates so I'm happy to just have a good looking gestational sack for now hehehe xx

Hey Ladies - I haven't posted on here for a little while so congrats on all of the BFPs and baby dust to all of those TTC!

I thought I would revisit and post my story as I know how much reading others stats helps me!

22 Jul - Implanon removed
8 Aug - +OPK
19 Aug - BFP! Four weeks to the day implant was removed! Soon after I unfortunately suffered a chemical pregnancy :angel:
10 Sep - +OPK
20 Sep - VERY faint BFP @ 9dpo
21st-24 Sep - red/pink watery spotting

I continued to have darkening BFPs but was scared that things were going the same way as the previous month because of the spotting. Went to docs and had bloods done to monitor HCG which came out as follows:

11 dpo 32
13 dpo 90
15 dpo 230

So there it is - my second :bfp: in the two months since having implanon removed! I am 4w3d today and still very nervous - spotting stopped but still having some cramping but think I remember having this with DS and DD.

Hope this bean sticks in there this time. Wish me luck ladies! xxx

Congrats on that second BFP!!! I'm sure this pregnancy will go for the long run!! I was scared about conceiving right away and I think a part of me was relieved I didn't. I bled almost the entire time on Implanon. That just can't be good for the uterus you know? Maybe that is what happened with your chemical pregnancy, the uterus just wasn't ready yet. I'm hoping this is my month!!!

As for spotting it can be normal if it is just light spotting and I always have cramping throughout the first trimester and it gets worse with each child.

Congrats on that second BFP!!! I'm sure this pregnancy will go for the long run!! I was scared about conceiving right away and I think a part of me was relieved I didn't. I bled almost the entire time on Implanon. That just can't be good for the uterus you know? Maybe that is what happened with your chemical pregnancy, the uterus just wasn't ready yet. I'm hoping this is my month!!!

As for spotting it can be normal if it is just light spotting and I always have cramping throughout the first trimester and it gets worse with each child.

Thanks MzRowrow - I was so excited to have feel pregnant so fast but when it ended I had a chat with the doc and he was saying that they lining of the uterus just isnt ready especially if implanon has prevented periods (which it did with me). So not having periods for so long meant that there just wasnt sufficient lining to implant into...kinda makes sense but not as much after the massive bleed I had during the loss! I am nervous having it happen again so quickly but fx'd things are going okay so far! Wishing you and all of the other ladies all of the luck in the world....the ladies on this forum will clearly be such beautiful Mums! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies! I am even more confused than I was a week ago! So hopefully someone will be able to help me :)
Anway, it has now been over a month since I had my implant removed. I haven't bled since. BUT.. In this past week, I have had a bout of thrush (Sorry for TMI lol..) which I had a week before I found I was pregnant with my little girl (My :angel: up in heaven). So I am wondering it may be a symptom as I haven't had it since. Another thing is, on Tuesday night I had egg white mucus? Like clear stringy stuff? It looked like ovulation mucus but I am not sure. Can that happen in like real early stages of pregnancy?And also if it was OCM and I had sex the following night, would that be too late to conceive? Great thanks if anyone can help me! And congratulations for everyone with a :bfp:! And lots of :dust: to those trying! xxx

If it was ov mucus the following night may well have been fine, I get it a few days before ov but then it vanishes the day of ov. Everyone is different.

I think I spoke too soon! I think af is on her way! But at least I know where I stand :) x

AF arrived yesterday! Feeling much happier now although she bloody made it REALLY obvious she was on her way! Awful stomach cramps, straight on the paracetamol I went lol :) Good luck everyone testing this month and lots of :dust: ! Just hope I get my :bfp: soon. Can't wait! :D

Just to let you ladies know I had my implant out 28th July had a bleed 31st July then another on 6th Sept and just got my BFP this morning.

Just to let you ladies know I had my implant out 28th July had a bleed 31st July then another on 6th Sept and just got my BFP this morning.

:thumbup: wow that was fast i hope it happens that fast for me [-o< well done on the BFP

Congrats on your BFP!!!

I have a question for you ladies out there: After having the Implanon removed on Aug 24th, I didn't ovulate until Sept. 12 and my period arrived on Sept. 25th. Should my period be back to normal now or are my cycles going to be on the long side for awhile? I'm hoping my body has it together and I am closer to my normal cycle length of 28 days.

Everyone is different. My first three cycles were wildly unpredictable, but I was on it 8 years.

not popped in for ages but thought id pop in and see how everyones getting on.. congratulations to all that have got their BFP :happydance:

and good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone ttc :thumbup:

Wow ive been gone for a while and missed a lot. Congrats to all the bfp ladies.We recently had a death in the family and a sudden move so we havent been trying but we are also no preventing. Af was due today or Friday. i had a lil red today this morning after dtd but thats it. No cramps bloating so maybe we are in luck this time :) I'll try to keep you ladies update. :dust: to all

Hey ladies,

Nothing much more to report from me, just come on because I've just had a proper crying session because I read on fb just now that ANOTHER friend of mine is 4 months pregnant. Really happy for them as I knew they wanted another and were trying, but gutted for me and oh.

Just text him to tell him, and he said " don't worry it will happen when we least expect it" not sure he realises just how much I long for another child.

This sucks.......

Well i was off by a day but af came like clockwork right on time after 12midnight lol maybe next time maybe not :dust: to you lovely ladiez

10dpo today, have had af cramps since 8do so just waiting for the mean witch to show her face. On to cycle six.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->