Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Okay girls, implanon removal question. I had mine removed the 12th of september, had a withdrawal bleed from the 15th-18th then started my 1st actual period yesterday. Well, today it was (tmi) a very very heavy bleed and it came on all of a sudden. I don't think I have ever bled this bad before. Has anyone else experienced this?? Thanks!!

I had a really heavy bleed for my first AF. Did you bleed at all when you had the Implanon in.

Hey ladies, I did post on here when I first joined BnB, I had my nexplanon implant taken out on August 5th this year and have just found out I'm pregnant after only 2 cycles. I've had BC for over 5 years now, 4 years with the Mirena coil and then 1 year with Nexplanon.

Implant out - Aug 5th
First AF - Sept 8th
Got my bfp - Oct 5th

Just posting to say it does happen and good luck to all of you! :dust:

Celtic star I was the same after 2 cycles so yes ladies it can happen quickly.

Hi ladies - I'm very excited to report a BFP this morning 1-2 weeks on a CB digi :D It took 5 cycles to get there but we're over the moon to know our LO is on the way :D

I know you ladies mean it with the best intent but sadly it's not always like this and you should consider yourself VERY lucky getting your BFP within two months after the removal.

I think a realistic view should be hoping to get your BFP within 6 months of the removal.

wishing everyone still trying for the BFP lots of luck.

Congrats Dinah!!

From everything I have read, one thing has been consistent and that is the average cycles it takes for a woman to get pregnant after removal is 3. That doesn't mean everyone gets pregnant in 3 cycles, but I think that means a good amount get pregnant right away.

Okay girls, implanon removal question. I had mine removed the 12th of september, had a withdrawal bleed from the 15th-18th then started my 1st actual period yesterday. Well, today it was (tmi) a very very heavy bleed and it came on all of a sudden. I don't think I have ever bled this bad before. Has anyone else experienced this?? Thanks!!

hi i had my implant out on the same day but it was at the end of AF i had light bleeding from 13th to 18th and still waiting for AF of BFP its driving me mad :dohh:

I know you ladies mean it with the best intent but sadly it's not always like this and you should consider yourself VERY lucky getting your BFP within two months after the removal.

I think a realistic view should be hoping to get your BFP within 6 months of the removal.

Congratulations Dinah.

The way I'm feeling at the moment I have to agreee with Coogee.

I'm onto cycle 7 feeling more and more disheartened as every day passes. I'm only 23 and feel like I'm failing my DF!

It took him 5 months to concieve his little girl with his ex, and I conceived my little girl on the pill, so this taking so many cycles makes me feel a failure.

Sorry to be such a wet blanket when there's been so many bfps lately. I am happy for all of you :)

Congratulations Dinah.

I'm onto cycle 7 feeling more and more disheartened as every day passes. I'm only 23 and feel like I'm failing my DF!

It took him 5 months to concieve his little girl with his ex, and I conceived my little girl on the pill, so this taking so many cycles makes me feel a failure.

Sorry to be such a wet blanket when there's been so many bfps lately. I am happy for all of you :)

I hear you hun. I'm almost 24 healthy as can be.Excellent BMI. I've actually given up on TTC to be honest, ain't going to happen anytime soon for me.

But wishing you lots of :dust:

hi i had my implant out on the same day but it was at the end of AF i had light bleeding from 13th to 18th and still waiting for AF of BFP its driving me mad :dohh:

Yeah I had my implanon out toward the end of my AF as well, hope it's your :bfp:!

Congratulations Dinah.

I hear you hun. I'm almost 24 healthy as can be.Excellent BMI. I've actually given up on TTC to be honest, ain't going to happen anytime soon for me.

But wishing you lots of :dust:

I hope you get a bfp soon hun. How long have you been trying? I had the implang in for 2 years and 5 months. Had it out in January of this year, been trying properly since the end of March.

Coogee:

I've actually given up on TTC to be honest, ain't going to happen anytime soon for me.

Don't give up girl. It will happen for you. Good things come to those who wait. I'm sure you will have the best kids and be the best mommy ever!!

the :witch: came in the night :cry: but at least i no now this is a sign my AF is going to be regular well i hope. i just want to :sleep: till its over i dont no whats worse the :witch: or the TWW anyway baby dust to u all

It took me 6 cycles after being on implanon 8 years, my first few cycles I OV-d late and had a short luteal - I found taking Evening Primrose Oil tablets 3 times a day up until OV really helped my cycle, brought forward OV, gave me a 14 day luteal, and AF wasn't gunky brown stuff anymore but bright red all the way through. I'd sort of given up too, I certainly didn't expect tests to be anything but negative any more.

Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
Hello my lovelies how are we all? Sorry i haven't been on here much lately ive been SOOOO busy with work and feeling pretty tired but im back :D
I had my second ultrasound yesterday, got to see our bub for the very first time :D was the most amazing thing ive seen in my whole life! Heartbeat is 140bpm which the lady said was perfect :D all is looking well so im one very happy mumma to be :D My new due date is June 1st 2012, got pushed back again 3 days lol so im now 6 weeks 6 days :)

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP's! H & H 9 months to you all :D
Sending lots of :dust: to those still trying, i hope it happens for you all very soon :)

Here is a pic from my ultrasound yesterday of our little Jellybean :)

Oh Wow~~~ Congrats Miss_Nat84!! So glad to have found this site!! hope to join you girlies...
I removed my implanon 10th October, just had a withdrawal bleed yesterday, which I think ended today. Have been actively dtd since implanon removal. Is it possible to ovulate after WB and before Af after implanon removal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->