• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

ok it's been 5 wks now after implanon removal. NO period yet but im to scared to test because of receiving that one BFN. Right now just tired with some heartburn. but on a side note hope everyone is having a good day and gets thier BFP.:thumbup:

Eeek i know how it feels waiting 5 weeks for the witch!! It's not nice at all! Why don't you wait another week and then test, you might get your BFP and if not then at least you know what's going on xx

Just thought I'd drop by and say that there is hope after Implanon! Got my :bfp: this month, cycle number 4 since removal! They were abit all over the place before (ranging from 21 to 26 days) I feel so blessed.

Lots of :dust: to you all xx

That's great!! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you!! X

Hey ladies how are you all :flower: question, did anyone have a withdrawal bleed after having their Implant out? Xx

I had mine out 6 days ago and I haven't had anything, just been emotional, but then it is an emotional time at the mo for us, umm I have gone right onto the oral mini pill though, so who knows what's going on? I had mine in for two years and after the initial bleed I had no cycle. we want to ttc end of august to sept so im thinking of stopping the mini pill in june? do you guys think thats enough time to let things get back to normal?

I've had mines out for a week and nothing either, I've heard people do have withdrawal bleeds but I don't seem to be one of them, not sure about the mini pill but when I came off the pill I never had a regular cycle again after it, hope it's not the same for you hun xx

well I come of the mini pill when we tried for our daughter and it took 5 months but then at 6 weeks we miscarried, then we caught again 5 weeks later and had our daughter. But I have to say my periods were regular as clockwork on the mini pill and when I come off it it had normal 29day cycles and we tried for a girl so we only "b-danced" up to 3 days befor ovulation so I really dont know how fertile we are lol as our son (our first child) was due to NTNP :shrug: and we used contraception on and off all the time lol so I have no idea he he he I'm thinking to come off my pill in june and use condoms till we go on hols in end of aug :) I hope you get your AF soon -weird how you alway want something when it's gone ehh :rofl: x x x x thanks chick :hugs:

Ahh your lucky lol when I came off the pill my cycles could be up to like cd 56! The amount of pregnancy tests I went through was unreal lol!! Aww that sounds like a plan, thanks hun! Xx

Hi ladies, thought I'd stop by this thread and see how you are going. On the topic of withdrawal bleeds, ive had mine out for 3 weeks now and not even a drop! Hoping to get a hang of my cycles soon. Love to you all xxx

:hugs: hello ladies!!! No i didnt have a withdrawal bleed just af pretty much exactly 4 weeks after it was removed. have just had my next af exactly 28 days later so my cycle has gone back to super normal so far which is better than with the pill. bit disappointed to see the witch though, was hoping not to!! First month trying would be a little optimistic though. good luck to you all xxx

Hello... I recently have had my implannon removed after 2 1/2 years... I am now ttc bby #2 but I do not know when I am ovulating because I have yet to have a period. I know it takes a while for it to be completey out of my system but prior to the implanon I never had a period because I breastfed for 18months then had it implanted. So my question is, am I fertile? Can I still ovulate without a period should I see my dr?

You need to ovulate to have a period. I would wait for first AF to arrive and try from then on. It takes a while for some woman for the hormones to settle down so you just have to wait. Get some FertilAid/Vitex too, helps with regulating them.

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I see there are some more BFP's!! Congrats to those ladies. For the rest, don't stress it will happen. Know that you can ovulate anytime after removal of Implanon. I used OPK's as soon as I had it removed and that helped me to track my cycle as well as temping. That helped to know right away that I was ovulating each cycle but also let me know that my luteal phase had shortened. I think if you are wanting to know this info right away to use those methods. Also know that if you are ovulating regularly Vitex will mess up your cycle and throw ovulation off so if you are ovulating regularly don't use it. Good Luck to the rest of you and hope to see more BFP's real soon!

Hi implanon ladies, how is everyone going?
A quick update from me, so I got mine out at the end of Dec, then I thought ( based on cm) that I ov'd around 7th Jan, which is now over 3 weeks ago, but to date no AF, and tested yesterday and BFN. I know it cam take a while for things to go back but it is do frustrating not knowing where I'm at. I'm now suspecting that I haven't actually ov'd at all since I got it out. So have decided now to start using opks so if I'm yet to ov I will know when I am, or if AF arrives then at least I can start tracking from cd1. What a frustrating start to this ttc adventure!

How is everyone else going??

I got my AF after a 36 annouvlatory cycle, 5 day AF, gone now :D Waiting to O. Hopefully cycles will be regular like before! Still on Vitex as I believe that helped me bring on the period too. Will see what happens now :)

Evening all
I had my implant out in July and AF returned as expected a few weeks later. Since then I have been regular every 28 days or so.
We were NTNP till the last month or so and tbh didn't want to have to go down the route of ovulation tests but think it might be the only way.
If I'm having regular AFs, does that mean I'm fertile?
Thanks
Caroline

Having a period doesn't always mean you're ovulating. Do you notice EWCM every month? That's usually the most typical sign of ovulating. You'll have to use OPKs to test every month roughly when you think you're fertile, you won't know otherwise. Give it a shot this cycle if it's not too late. Unless there's something up though, you should be ovulating every month.

I've had my implant out for over 3 weeks now and no af so I'm gonna test this Saturday and will let you all know how I get on :) xx

Any news Stevensmummy? still no sign of anything for me! It's been almost 6 weeks now since removal :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->