• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

So i don't think its withdrawal bleed any more.. since it got heavier its alot more bloodier and well.... red not brown... hmmm help anyone?? :shrug:

Then the first day of the full flow is your Cycle Day 1 ;) Now - get through that witch and now it'll hopefully be a 2 week wait for O ;)

Please let that be true!! hahaha didnt get AF for the whole 2 year i had the implanon in and then I get it as soon as the damn thing is out! so don't miss it!!
but happy to be on our way to baby number 2! lol

how is every one else going?

i love going back and just reading through the older stories, i love the stories, they give me hope hehehe

your a lucky ducky lol i got pretty much constant bleed the whole time i was on the implant, was terrible! good luck with your first month ttc - atleast now youre getting af out of the way you can keep an eye on your dates better etc xxx

your a lucky ducky lol i got pretty much constant bleed the whole time i was on the implant, was terrible! good luck with your first month ttc - atleast now youre getting af out of the way you can keep an eye on your dates better etc xxx

I was unlucky enough not to bleed non stop, but I just had brown CM for 6 years :dohh: I think it was worse than bleeding. It never stopped for a day, never :dohh:

Please let that be true!! hahaha didnt get AF for the whole 2 year i had the implanon in and then I get it as soon as the damn thing is out! so don't miss it!!
but happy to be on our way to baby number 2! lol

how is every one else going?

i love going back and just reading through the older stories, i love the stories, they give me hope hehehe

It is true ;) IF it's a full flow - i.e you have to use tampons/pads then that's a full flow AF. First day like that is the first day of your AF. As long as it's red blood - it's AF. I hope it is AF and that you'll have regular cycles from now on and that you'll O! Good luck!! :D

On another note :D It's my first cycle off BC that we will be trying. I was waiting for AF which arrived after 36 days and now I'm starting to get watery/stretchy CM, slowly turning into EWCM. So yey! :happydance::happydance::happydance: We're trying for #1 so :happydance:

yay for EWCM! lol

So has anyone else gotten a BFP? i love hearing the news :happydance:

Hey there everyone,
Im new to this so please bear with me.
I had my implanon removed on 18th Jan after almost 3 years. Everything was fine.....no AF while the implant was in BUT the last 2/3 months i was having irregular bleeding on and off, few days here n there. Went to Family planning clinic and they told me this is normal coming towards the end of time on implanon. Neways after a few weeks of getting AF unknowingly, I had it removed!!
Still havent had AF since having it removed and starting to get worried as im having sore (.)(.) n feeling crappy. Dont think im pregnant as ive been careful since removal as want to await the return of AF...but did DTD bout 2 days b4 removal unprotected.
Can any one put some light on this subject for me please...I dont know what to be thinking.
Thank u in advance :)

Hey there everyone,
I had my implanon removed on 18th Jan after almost 3 years. Everything was fine.....no AF while the implant was in BUT the last 2/3 months i was having irregular bleeding on and off, few days here n there. Went to Family planning clinic and they told me this is normal coming towards the end of time on implanon. Neways after a few weeks of getting AF unknowingly, I had it removed!!
Still havent had AF since having it removed and starting to get worried as im having sore (.)(.) n feeling crappy. Dont think im pregnant as ive been careful since removal as want to await the return of AF...but did DTD bout 2 days b4 removal unprotected.
Can any one put some light on this subject for me please...I dont know what to be thinking.

After having the implant removed, you WILL get some pregnancy symptoms when in fact, you're not pregnant. You can test as it's been almost 4 weeks since then but I doubt its a BFP. You might be getting sore BBs as your AF might be approaching. You will start ovulating normally - or at least you should after your first AF. I would test now anyway, but I do doubt that it's a BFP. Are you gonna be TTC now?

Hey there everyone,
While you can't rule out pregnancy completely for a few weeks after having implanon removed your body is trying to produce hormones on its own now and everything you feel feels like early pregnancy symptoms! for awhile ther I was sure I was pregnant but kept getting bfn on hpts. I was taking forever to get my period back so I started taking a supplement fertilaid and within two weeks of taking that I got my cycle back kept taking it for two months and my cycles stayed regular and 4 months after we started ttc I got my bfp about 7 months after having implanon out.

Hey there everyone,
While you can't rule out pregnancy completely for a few weeks after having implanon removed your body is trying to produce hormones on its own now and everything you feel feels like early pregnancy symptoms! for awhile ther I was sure I was pregnant but kept getting bfn on hpts. I was taking forever to get my period back so I started taking a supplement fertilaid and within two weeks of taking that I got my cycle back kept taking it for two months and my cycles stayed regular and 4 months after we started ttc I got my bfp about 7 months after having implanon out.

Thank u hun, u have put my mind at some ease for now......I will just await my visit from AF and hope it wont be too long. I will keep u posted!!!

Hi Everyone! Wow just spent over an hour reading these posts! It's helped a lot as I've been reading all sorts on the net.

Implant removed 16/12/2011
1st AF 27/1/2012

Had implant in for 5yrs 6mths in total and no bleeding whatsoever!

So day one of my cycle is the first day of my last period yes??

And whats the best way to work out when I'm ovulating??

Started TTC beginning of Feb 2012

Congratulations to all who have conceived

Hayley x

Heylo Hayley! Glad to hear you got your AF. Easiest way to see whether you're in your fertile window is CM. If its watery/stretchy/becoming clear and stretchy then you're fertile. That can be confirmed with OPK and temping. Probably too late now. My last AF arrived on the 26/01 and I O'vd on the 11/02 so if you have a 30+/- day cycle, you should be ovulating roughly around now. Ovulation occurs roughly two weeks before your next period is due. Depending on your LP (the time between O and AF which perfectly should be between 12 and 16 days - for most people I know and myself!)

Thanks for that Sunni... I used an ovulation calender and used info from that as I have no idea about how long my cycle is or anything!! Maybe if I wait till my next AF, will that be how long my cycle is?? Its so confusing Sorry for all the questions x

Just go with what your last cycle was counting implant removal day as CD1 :) It's what I was going with and it turned out roughly the same, I will have a shorter cycle this time probably but it should give you a rough idea :D

Hey again :)
I posted earlier and I just want to know......
Do you count the day of implanon removal as day 1 of your cycle???
If so I had mine removed 18th Jan and before I had it in I was a 28 day cycle to the day!!
So im guessing dat tomorrow would be my 28th day and I should hope to see AF sometime within the next few days??
Sorry for all the questions only I have myself all confused and in a mess......U would think id know a lot of these things being a mother of 4.........But this is my second implanon (had first bout 6 years ago with break in between) and AF returned immediately after the first time round.
So do I start counting days from implanon removal date or wait til AF comes to visit me? :)

You count the days from 1st implanon until your first AF as cycle one and base the second cycle on that.

Hey again :)
I posted earlier and I just want to know......
Do you count the day of implanon removal as day 1 of your cycle???
If so I had mine removed 18th Jan and before I had it in I was a 28 day cycle to the day!!
So im guessing dat tomorrow would be my 28th day and I should hope to see AF sometime within the next few days??
Sorry for all the questions only I have myself all confused and in a mess......U would think id know a lot of these things being a mother of 4.........But this is my second implanon (had first bout 6 years ago with break in between) and AF returned immediately after the first time round.
So do I start counting days from implanon removal date or wait til AF comes to visit me? :)
it could take longer than usual to get your af. I had no bleeding while on it for 3 years and after several weeks of no af i took a supplement to help it was I would say 6 to 8 weeks till I got my first cycle but I was a regular 28 days my last two cycles were 27 which is still fairly regular

Ah dats great girls, I think ill just keep myself on track n wait for AF to come visit :)
Ill count the days neway as it will give me something to occupy myself with.

Hello I'm new to all this and really would like some advice.

I had my implant (implanon) removed 17th January 2011 and to date still no AF im trying for a baby and this is my first time. I have taken several tests but all negative so far, the ovulating tests say the same however i read somewhere that i had symptoms of ovulating 2 weeks ago.

I'm so confused and im trying not to worry to much about it, I really want my AF and to get things back to normal.

Can any one help or give me some advice?

Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->