• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

hi there

please dont panic, all sounds quite normal so far. it took me 33 days to get first af after implant removed and then since then my cycle has been like clockwork.

i did start taking evening primrose oil tablets about 3 weeks after implant was removed to get my cycles back on track - maybe you coudl try this? im not rue if it worked or not but i did get af quite soon after taking them.

also, the first month after impolant was removed (before my first period) i had major pregnancy symptoms, i took a few tests too. i think your body takes a while to adjust to the change in hormones so bear with it, it will get there xxx

Hi there thank you for your feedback i really appreciate this. I will order the primrose now ;)
My Dr said to take Folic acid straight away which i have been doing ;) fingers crossed AF arrives soon ;)

Thanks again x

Hey Preciousone ! I was worrying like mad. I'd had the implant for almost 6years and it took almost 6weeks to get my first AF I had it removed 16/12/11... Though everyones different from what I've read most people get there first AF within 3months after implant removal. Sure it will come in time x

It does take time. I think every one of us worried over it. I did take supplements too to get my af back I took fertilaid for 2 months about 2 weeks after taking it my cycle came back. again could be coincidence idk

Hello ladies I'm new to this whole site...n I love it... I jus recently had my implant removed 4 weeks ago...on valentines day I took 4 hompe pregnancy tests and all came bacck POSITIVE!! :] I was sooo happy and then 2 days later I began spotting...which then got heavier as the day went on ...I got scared so went to the er and they did urine and blood tests that both came back negative!! :[ idk wat could have caused the false positives! :[ but I'm not giving up hope... jus wanted to share it with someone maybe someone else has experienced this or may have an answer as to what happened! Thanx :]

It sounds like you may have had a "chemical pregnancy" where an egg is fertilized starts to implant but doesn't. Good news is you did conceived so you know you and dhs bodies are working your BFP is likely just around the corner.

First month BFP! :D YEY! I got my first positive yesterday, 9DPO, a faint one and a little darker one today, 10DPO :D Here's a picture! :D

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3005/img2005ql.jpg

yay :) congratulations hun xxx

waiting for my post then i will be poas today and if its negative will go by second bleed on the 7th march

hope i am seeing lines like yours soon xx

Just to update girls, I had my implant removed on 18th January and was panicking about my AF not returning. BUT...... She arrived last night :) 4 weeks and 5 days after removal so toady im a happy camper :)
So just another quick question........do i count last night as day 1 of my cycle or today as day 1 of my cycle, just so I know im returning to a normal 28 day cycle( which i was prior to having implanon 3 years ago), then as soon as im happy my cycle is back to normal....we can TTC no. 5 :) :) :)

hiya - i think it depends on how your period was yesterday whether you count it. if it was just spotting you dont, if it was red rather than brown and enough so you needed protection then you should. thats what ive been led to believe anyway x

Hi girls
Been awhile so I thought I would update,
Partner and I have been BDing every second night to get this baby going so hoping to test at the end of the month and finding a BFP! lol
Congrats on the BFP Sunnii!!
Hoping to be seeing the double lines on the 28th! Lol

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I updated!

My cycles kept getting more regular, and I had a 28 day cycle, then a 35 day cycle in January. I was 3 days late on Saturday according to my period tracker so I thought what the hell, I will do a IC test. Well blow me it was 2 pink lines within 30 seconds!!

I was shaking like a leaf, did a FRER and then a clearblue digi conception and its said 2-3, which is bang on with my tracker. I ovulated between the 6th and 8th of Febraury.

So after getting Implanon out on the 24th of January 2011, I finally got my BFP on the 25th of February 2012!! Yay!!!

YAY I've had my first AF fingers crossed this is my body returning to normal ;D

Implanon removed 17th January 2012 1st AF 25th Feb 2012 ;D

hey guys...new to all this!!
i had my implant removed on the 23/2/12 so im coming upto day 5! me and OH dtd few days before implant was due out and again on the 3rd night of being out (last night) iv not had a withdraw bleed yet and i dont have a clue what my cycle is as i have PCOS. doctor gave me folic acid and started taking the day of implant removal on the slim chance i get caught early....how long would you wait if no bleed to do a test? as i said im new to all this dont have a clue lol...i had a miss at 6 weeks gone in 2009 had implant in the week after. we now think the time to try any advice would be great :D cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->