Oh come ON. Seriously?? --> BFP update!

Chris1981

Reaction score
I was SO proud of myself! I got through this cycle without any symptom spotting, without any early tests, without thinking that this would be the time... I was almost relaxed. And then AF didn't show up.

I am only on my fifth cycle after birth control, but after the first 30 day cycle I had three 26 day cycles. I figured I was regular, but I am now on CD 33 and no sign of AF. And BFN of course.

Seriously? Just when I was starting to trust my body? That just pisses me off. Guess I'm not regular at all. Oh well. At least now I know.

I just want AF to hurry up already so I can get this cycle over with and start again. It takes all of my willpower not to be hopeful after all, not to convince myself the test must be wrong or my hcg too low...:dohh:

--

Okay so I didn't see this one coming. I tested on Wednesday and I thought I saw something, but figured I was just imagining things. I didn't start temping until halfway through this cycle and my app told me I had only just O'd. Didn't think it was quite on the mark, but I figured it would probably know better than me :winkwink:
I tested this morning just to show myself that I was in fact not pregnant and should wait out this cycle assuming a late O. And OMG within a few minutes I saw a second line!!! :happydance: Hello BFP!
I had to sit down. I'm actually pregnant.... Yeah, I took another one because I thought I was going crazy.:winkwink:
Just thought I'd update.

Attachments

• IMG_20161210_081924.jpg
    IMG_20161210_081924.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 42
I know this doesnt help you much, but it could be possible that you ovulated late. On my longest cycles, I ovulated really late (week 4 or 5, when Af was 'due') sometimes the human body just likes to play tricks on us :(
You're not out until the witch arrives, so I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)

ive had the same myself before in a cycle limbo definitely sucks x

I am going through something very similar. I am 16 dpo and nothing but BFN and no sign of AF. It's so frickin frustrating!!!! I hope we both get an answer soon. I am not cool with two week waits that stretch into three weeks!!

I agree, WishnandHopn.
The TWW is long enough as it is and that T definitely stands for two not three.
I generally don't hope that AF will come but now I just want to get it over with and start fresh.

I know this doesnt help you much, but it could be possible that you ovulated late. On my longest cycles, I ovulated really late (week 4 or 5, when Af was 'due') sometimes the human body just likes to play tricks on us :(
You're not out until the witch arrives, so I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)

I conceived my first child on a super long cycle, I was already looking for AF by thr time I ovulated!

i know your struggle. I am 18 dpo. I had bad cramps from 12 13 dpo and on 14 dpo Af came. I thought i was out and wouldn't test anymore. I had a vv faint or maybe evap ( though it showed up after seconds) on 10 dpo. since then only BFNs. So Af came right on time, 14 dpo..but it was not like my usual af... it was very light and it lasted only 2 days. on my 3rd day only brown spots, and that's a bit confusing for me because i get spots only on day 5. I kept testing but they are all Bfns. My husband calls me crazy. :(

Chris, me too I would be fine with AF, I just want to know!

Unfortunately the last time we BD'd was cd 15 the day of my positive opk so if I didn't ovulate within a couple days we couldn't have caught the egg. I broke my arm 3 days after the + opk so there's been no BDing since then! We tried once but DH was scared of hurting me.

Oh no WishnandHopn, that's such bad luck about your arm! I hope it feels better soon -for more than one reason ;)

I'm noy quite sure eclecticmama. I think I ovulated at approx. cd14 l, if so I am 22 dpo. I tested at 19 dpo and got a BFN so maybe I ovulated later than I thought.? I plan to buy a digital test that show you how many weeks you are so I'll have a better idea.

I'm noy quite sure eclecticmama. I think I ovulated at approx. cd14 l, if so I am 22 dpo. I tested at 19 dpo and got a BFN so maybe I ovulated later than I thought.? I plan to buy a digital test that show you how many weeks you are so I'll have a better idea.

Ohhh. This gives me hope! 16dpo today and neg tests (one questionable evap which could be pink but could also be my imagination lol.) And im still hopeful! Latest ive ever been. 19dpo is late to expect a bfp but im glad it isnt unheard of!! Keen to know what the digi says!

Congrats! X

Oh wow congrats!!!! Late BFPs do happen!

I just can't believe it. After getting a BFN on Wednesday I was mostly testing to confirm I wasn't pregnant. I honestly didn't expect to see an extra line, I was just saying to myself 'see, there's nothing' when it started to appear.

I'm extremely curious to see what the digi says about how far along I am, but I'll have to wait until morning.

Fx that you'll get your BFP too!!!

Ohhh. This gives me hope! 16dpo today and neg tests (one questionable evap which could be pink but could also be my imagination lol.) And im still hopeful! Latest ive ever been. 19dpo is late to expect a bfp but im glad it isnt unheard of!! Keen to know what the digi says!

Congrats! X

Hi eclecticmama, just to let you know; digi says 2-3 weeks.
That means that I conceived somewhere between cd16 and cd23 and that I got my BFP (at cd36) between 13 and 20dpo.
Looking back I most likely conceived at cd17 and was 19dpo when I finally got my BFP.
Fx for you!

Eek! Im 18 dpo tomorrow and now 3 days late with cramping but no af at all!

Omgosh i hope i follow in your footsteps :happydance:

Eek! Im 17dpo tomorrow and now 3 days late with cramping but no af at all!

Omgosh i hope i follow in your footsteps :happydance:

Me too! :hugs:
I had cramping for two days around 16dpo but didn't feel like AF was coming at all. I never have any cramping before AF so I thought it was a urinary tract infection. After all I got a BFN around the same time so I was pretty sure I wasn't pregant...So there's definitely still hope.

18 dpo today. Negative test. Wahhh.

Its frustrating, because you assume that by 4 days late, SOMETHING would show up.
Hope is dwindling now *sigh*

Guess its IVF for us next year!

Sorry eclectic...being in limbo is just awful. Any update today?

Did you conceive your first with IVF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->