• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh jeez this sickness

Alovelikexo

Reaction score
With my DD my sickness was all day every day for the whole 9 months BUT it was everything I ate came back up so I got used to that eventually, just ate easy plain foods or drank liquids mainly.

This time it's whenever my stomach digests food, when I'm not hungry but there's nothing in my stomach one minute I'll feel a bit hungry, next minute I'm starving to the point I feel I'm going to faint then the next minute I'm being sick, and because it's nothing it's just painful bile sickness.. So I sip water all day to make sure there's something but I'm literally feeling rough all day every day whereas with DD I would be sick and be fine, then eat and be sick and then fine again lol... Do u think maybe because it's different it won't last the whole pregnancy? And is this a sign it could be a blue bump? I'm managing, I think, I think I'm coping... I just feel like pure crap all day long with no energy having to eat every 20-30 minutes to stop myself actually being sick.

So lucky babies are actually worth this sickness, with DD I swore I was gonna make her pay for 9 months of sickness but as soon as I saw her all that was irrelevant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->