Oh My God!!!

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I've just weighed myself and i'm 10 stone!! I never thought i'd see the day i was in double figures, i'm still in shock at how heavy i am.

I don't fully understand how i weigh this much because i've only put weight on my bump and at the hospital yesterday they were saying how neat i am.

You must have been really slim then to only weigh 10 stone at 23 weeks. Try weighing 13 stone before you were pregnant and now weighing 14 stone with about 16 weeks to go lol..........I am so envious. Honestly this morning while having a 'session' with my OH I could sense that he felt like an elephant was lying on him and I just wanted to laugh out loud. He cant stop taking the p out of me at how big I have become (she says as she reaches for more food)

I've just noticed you are due a day after me....I honestly cant wait to meet my little princess

You've only put a stone on you lucky sod ...lol

I've nearly put 2 stone on i weighed 8tone 5lbs before i fell pregnant. God knows what i'll belike at the end of it ...lol

10 stone has always been my default weight pretty much, and I'm only 5'3". I have heavy bones. Of course, I've put on heading for two stone already and am an enormous fatty.

Apparently girls who are skinny before don't find it too hard to lose the weight.

I'm sure you will be alright, I've read a number of threads where women who are slim like yourself have said that they lost their weight pretty quickly after giving birth. What I would give to weigh 10 stone lol. I'm sure I last weighed that when I was about 21.... I am sure you have put on two stone purely because you were tiny to start of with. Actually I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and see if I have put on anymore since I last weighed myself last Tuesday.

I weighed just over 10 stone before i got pregnant now i'm close to 12 boo :(

I'm 10 stone now... was about 9stone 5lbs before... so I'm doing good...
I look the same everywhere (like from the back, and my legs are the same) but I have a bump and biiiiig (.Y.) (which I love as I was a B cup before and now think I'm a D!)

I was a FF before. Now I'm a G, and I've moved up to 34s rather than 32s. BOO. I didn't like how big my boobs were before, now they're enormous, hard and unwieldy and I can't hide them anymore. And the one that was bigger before is even bigger now, leaving my nipples really lopsided. Which given how big THEY are, is obvious to most of the world. Rotten boobs. Rotten metabolism.

If I remember correct, a stone is 14 pounds? I haven't weighed 10 stone, then, in quite some time, but I wouldn't be surprised to end up there. My first appointment since I've been pregnant, I weighed 120 lbs (shocking, since I was used to being 110!). I've gained AT LEAST ten pounds since then... probably one stone. I'm afraid to see what I weigh now.

My boobs went from C to DD, and I went from 34 to 36 or 38 (I can't even remember now, what the heck?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->