oh my

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
was going through some of Hannah's 6-9 months stuff to bring out her Christmas dress and some of those outfits I think will fit her now length wise :shock: :cry: My little girl's not so little :rofl:

Aw hun, :hug: Im going through this now jacob is so so so long he doesnt fit into his 0-3 month sleep suits he cant stretch his legs so in 3-6 already!!!!!! And he's only 5 weeks today!!

XXXX

scarey isnt it! I was doing the same this morn and was looking through teddy^'s outfits. i put him in some 6 month trousers for the first time and they're almost too tight on his belly! What happened to my little tiny baby?!

maddi's very similar! she's just so long, some 3-6 is too tight and most 6-9 swamps her :dohh: bless hannah, she's getting so grown up :) x

Just see how much you'll cry when she relapaces it with mini skirts! :rofl:

:hugs: I know how you feel.I couldn't manage to button up Lola's onesie today! :dohh:
While packing her bag for her sleepover at Nathans I realized how many stuff she actually grew out off :(

well we put her in a 6 month sleeper tonight and she almost fills out the length of it!! She's going to be a tall girl if she keeps this up :rofl:

Alfie doesnt fit in some of his 0-3's either! Next one's he does but bought him some Mickye ones and washed them without thinking and they don't blimming fit in the feet! He must have big feet!

dont feel so bad hun max is now in 12-18 months already :( and hes only barley 6 months lol

It feels like Caitlyn has been in her 3-6 months clothes for AGES. I can't wait for 6-9 to fit her but they still bury her!

Hannah's are big on her except for the length which fits perfectly :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->