Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

Alix has been great, I imagine shes off til tuesday now but Im sending the nappy back for a refund, cant fault Alix at all.

Sadly I can fault mini lala themselves, not only have the provided a shit product but have seen fit to censor anyone who has anything negative to say. Not even the decency to send a message via facebook apologising and asking me to contact them...no...they just deleted everything and posted a bitchy message to the wall. Disgusted.
I certainly wont EVER be buying a mini lala again!

Go Jo!!
That's just awful, so disappointed in them, feel like writing on there myself but as mine havnt Actually arrived yet, I better wait and see what they're like! (although I'm not expecting them to be any different)
it's the fact she hasn't bothered to get in touch with you, except delete the critism that's making my blood boil. And who are all these people posting they like them! Have they been paid to say that?!
What a let down, what a joke, and to think minilala was becoming my favorite nappy!!!!

OMG. Thats so f*cking disgusting....they remove your post- request you email them- which you (very politely and reasonably) adhere to....and they dont have the decency to follow-through on their request?! Its so unprofessional.

Outrageous.

SO disappointed. In their quality and in their treatment of their customers :nope:

Im raging too. Disgusted. Had no mail from them yet, so i will write a not so polite one now

I have just had a quick look at the mini lala page and someone has posted about how much they like the kaliedascope (sp?) print :wacko:

I think they have never seen the old prints / quality.. if i didnt know they were so much better i would have probably thought the new ones were good too :dohh:

I quite like the feel of the new ones i have to say, the material is quite nice... and i think if you dont put them against the old ones it is a nice nappy on its own :shrug: Just disapointing for how nice the old ones were?

yeah i know what you mean, I still think i wouldnt want the black even if it was my first mini la la, its just baaaaaad

I have just had a quick look at the mini lala page and someone has posted about how much they like the kaliedascope (sp?) print :wacko:

I think they have never seen the old prints / quality.. if i didnt know they were so much better i would have probably thought the new ones were good too :dohh:

Yeh I see what you mean, I actually like the prints on both the nappies I have but they just look so faded!! My o/h has no interest in nappies what so ever and I didnt even need to open my mouth and he said they looked really faded :shrug:

I must say im very unimpressed with how the have handled the complaints!
Very irritated they havent come back to you either :growlmad:

Note to self: do not behave like this when you have your customers come to you wotha complaint, and check your own bloody stock before selling!

Lunaty what time is it in that part of the world? I sent the second email last night at about 9pm?

TBH I wouldnt be impressed if it were my first one :rofl: I dont expect colour bleeding and stitch faults on an £18 nappy. I also dont expect a company to behave the way mini lala has so far either.

haha, my sentiments exactly. They not too busy to go on FB and remove stuff but they ARE too busy to reply to emails *sigh*

Lunaty what time is it in that part of the world? I sent the second email last night at about 9pm?

10.20pm but Australia is about 3 hours back so now it should be around 7.20pm there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->