OH psyching himself out about the magic 48 hours?

NT123

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing this? My OH is finding it difficult to do his bit when I'm fertile, not due to any pressure from me but just because he's putting pressure on himself- don't know what to do other than start not to tell him what the opk says so that he never knows which might not work either, any suggestions?

tell him not to think of it as something he HAS to do, just something you both WANT to do. he's getting psyched out because in his head, if he doesnt perform you will be annoyed/disappointed with him. dont tell him about the opk xxx

I used to not tell OH when it was time also play around in other ways around the time.
he normaly gets a bj a day before :)

I don't tell mine for that reason. I tell him afterwards. Although I'm doing IUI this cycle and he has to know but I think he will perform fine this time as long as he doesn't have to go to the clinic and do it.

I haven't had that problem with DH so far but maybe not telling him would be best. Maybe try surprising him with some sexy lingerie or whatever works for him & see what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->